What's new

Seniors Cafe- Suggestions

i support no thank/like motion....

as it is my count is not that bad....but i see most replies aimed at only likes, rather than any useful thing....

can i be included as senior i hate being junior even though my title would be junior think tank :rofl:

:D

It is to encourage other members to post well...and the reward will be that they can then also post in that section courtesy of a promotion. Quite a few names are being discussed for promotion, and the initiative seems to have taken effect on the members, post quality has improved drastically and alot of other members have already been rewarded

And dont worry, we already have those hidden sections in place!:D

most likely extraordinary posters only will be selected and average posters like myself and many others will be left out, Imo all senior members should be allowed to post and some kind of reputation ranking(plus and minus marks ) should there as an eligibility for continue posting in senior cafe.

most likely extraordinary posters only will be selected and average posters like myself and many others will be left out, Imo all senior members should be allowed to post and some kind of reputation ranking(plus and minus marks ) should there as an eligibility for continue posting in senior cafe.

You increase the post quality and make a contribution, it will be noted by the management.

You become a senior member by post count. Which means a lot of trolls are senior members.

To keep up the post quality, it is necessary to filter out.

@Star Wars

You are one of the few bhartees I like.

You should give me your email man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you; but how to get in touch with them one to one?

Just send a PM to @WebMaster pls and tell that you have Army background, it is a policy of this forum to tag someone as a Professional member if someone has Army Background. I saw some Indians who had army background, they are professional members here.
@Aeronaut @Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not my decision

He should discuss with Webby

But as a mod your opinion matters. I want that you also draw Webby's attention on that by PMing or mention him.

Back
Top Bottom