What's new

Seniors Cafe- Suggestions

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I know seniors cafe is a forum where professional discussions take place with no trolling at all....
At some moments us normal member also would like to give our own opinions.. IS there anyway us normal members opinions can be provided , our posts should be approved by the mod before it is posted just to make surethe thread does not turn into a trolling contest

@Star Wars You can PM it to Moderators. They might post it and mention that it is submitted by you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this thread to suggestionsand discussions section.

This certainly is an idea that can be looked at, posts fro other members would need to be approved beforehand.
@WebMaster, @Awesome, @Aeronaut, @Elmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this thread to suggestionsand discussions section.

This certainly is an idea that can be looked at, posts fro other members would need to be approved beforehand.

If I recall correctly, the Cafe was meant to be an exclusive area.

No problems with that, however I'd suggest - do not let it be visible to those outside the exclusive circle.

If others cannot contribute whats the point of them seeing it ?

Is it only for them to know how the " Burra Sahibs' think or discuss ?

:D

No problems with that, however I'd suggest - do not let it be visible to those outside the exclusive circle.

It is to encourage other members to post well...and the reward will be that they can then also post in that section courtesy of a promotion. Quite a few names are being discussed for promotion, and the initiative seems to have taken effect on the members, post quality has improved drastically and alot of other members have already been rewarded

And dont worry, we already have those hidden sections in place!:D

It should be exclusive to seniors only that it is fine.but please keep it open for other membe4s, some of us really want to read up on stuff posted there

Discussions especially in the senior cafe should be open to all members, even guests .. There is a ton of greats posts there and it would be criminal if that is not open to public....

I, don't think its pragmatic, it will increase the moderation load manifolds and this is the very reason WHY we started international inductions into seniors cafe. Expression of interest is open for whosoever understands the nature of this section and is willing to post here.

@Oscar

What do you guys think about opening this for everyone but replies will have to approved?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom