What's new

'Send Veena Malik to hell': Bal

batamizi kahan se janab..itni begarat tohfa ko aapne hamari zammen per bhej diya aapse to sambla nahi...
on serious note i think we should leave her now

Yaar uske baap ne usko chor diyaa. Mulak ney bi chor diyaa. App lokh bi ney rakhay gain to phir kahan jay gi bhichari?

OH man!! We have a taker. After even getting rejected by India, Zabaniya is willing to take her in!!!

Yaar uske baap ne usko chor diyaa. Mulak ney bi chor diyaa. App lokh bi ney rakhay gain to phir kahan jay gi bhichari?
i think Andaman Nikobar hi best option hein:smitten:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

OH man!! We have a taker. After even getting rejected by India, Zabaniya is willing to take her in!!!

Bangladesh lol ya

i think Andaman Nikobar hi best option hein

oy sachi gaal karan teh sadi nokhrani Arshad teh vi es kohti toh zyada soni ah.

RP Bhai ye sahee Hai Budhee Hamare Liye ? Bad why not give us Ayaan & Sara Chaoudhary hum unse kaam chala lenge .

RP Bhai ye sahee Hai Budhee Hamare Liye ? Bad why not give us Ayaan & Sara Chaoudhary hum unse kaam chala lenge

If Madhuri wasn't old and married we might have been able to work out a deal, but sorry to say that time has passed.

If Madhuri wasn't old and married we might have been able to work out a deal, but sorry to say that time has passed.

Ok lets Make a deal you give me sara & il giv you Tanushree Data & Riya Sen , Seee ek ke badle do -do milengee yanee double dhamal , Your Call .

Bal Thackeray, head of the Hindu extremist party, Shiv Sena, has called for actor Veena Malik, along with other Pakistani artists working in India to be sent back, the Hindustan Times reported on Tuesday.

Thackeray, writing in an editorial published in his party’s media organ, Saamna, said that “Veena Malik is a blot on our country’s culture.”

He was critical of her professional work and her recent ‘disappearance’, “She goes missing for some days and it appears to be a publicity stunt. . . sometimes she does obscene acts in Bigg Boss and sometimes she gets herself photographed in the nude for magazines,” he wrote.

Thackeray questioned the attention accorded to Malik in the Indian media “Veena is not such a big actor from Pakistan that we should go on praising her,” he added.

This is not where his tirade ended, and he continued to talk against other Pakistani artists working in India, “there is a trend in Bollywood to hire Pakistani artists. Pakistani actors come to India and do not want to leave.”

He also took a swipe at Pakistanis who visited India earlier this year to watch the world cup match in Mohali. “People from Pakistan come to India to watch cricket matches and suddenly vanish. It’s difficult to say whether they work for terror outfits or not,” Thackeray wrote.

In the end, he wrote that “we should clean up our country and send Veena Malik to hell.”

‘Send Veena Malik to hell’ says Bal Thackeray – The Express Tribune

She did it for media attention, why are you doing it?? I don't feel that person like Bal thakrey need any media attention. Looks like every one is insecure of Veena Mallik... :P

@Veena Mallik: What the hell she did wrong??? Is she the first one to give topless shot??? We should appreciate her beauty, rather than keeping 12th century mentality. It is her body, her will, I don like ppl making hue and cry over her.

Ok lets Make a deal you give me sara & il giv you Tanushree Data & Riya Sen , Seee ek ke badle do -do milengee yanee double dhamal , Your Call .

Riya sen is good but Tanu Data???

Not a fair deal.

I'm afraid we have nothing else to discuss.

Riya sen is good but Tanu Data???

Not a fair deal.

I'm afraid we have nothing else to discuss.

Aisee jaldi bhi kya hai chalo Tanu ke saath priyanka bhee ab to maan jao Bhai ?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Khabardaar mere Tannu nu kisi nu ditta, tere ghar mein Dolly Bindra chod doonga

Samjha Karo Bhai Sara ko ek baar ane to do phir in tannu ki kya zaroorat parigee ?

Aisee jaldi bhi kya hai chalo Tanu ke saath priyanka bhee ab to maan jao Bhai ?

I want Miss Pooja(love her voice). Then we may be able to reconcile our negotiations.

Also Aysha Takia.

Back
Top Bottom