What's new

'Send Veena Malik to hell': Bal

sachin@india

BANNED
Reaction score
Bal Thackeray, head of the Hindu extremist party, Shiv Sena, has called for actor Veena Malik, along with other Pakistani artists working in India to be sent back, the Hindustan Times reported on Tuesday.

Thackeray, writing in an editorial published in his party’s media organ, Saamna, said that “Veena Malik is a blot on our country’s culture.”

He was critical of her professional work and her recent ‘disappearance’, “She goes missing for some days and it appears to be a publicity stunt. . . sometimes she does obscene acts in Bigg Boss and sometimes she gets herself photographed in the nude for magazines,” he wrote.

Thackeray questioned the attention accorded to Malik in the Indian media “Veena is not such a big actor from Pakistan that we should go on praising her,” he added.

This is not where his tirade ended, and he continued to talk against other Pakistani artists working in India, “there is a trend in Bollywood to hire Pakistani artists. Pakistani actors come to India and do not want to leave.”

He also took a swipe at Pakistanis who visited India earlier this year to watch the world cup match in Mohali. “People from Pakistan come to India to watch cricket matches and suddenly vanish. It’s difficult to say whether they work for terror outfits or not,” Thackeray wrote.

In the end, he wrote that “we should clean up our country and send Veena Malik to hell.”

‘Send Veena Malik to hell’ says Bal Thackeray – The Express Tribune

Bal Thackeray, head of the Hindu extremist party, Shiv Sena, has called for actor Veena Malik, along with other Pakistani artists working in India to be sent back, the Hindustan Times reported on Tuesday.

Thackeray, writing in an editorial published in his party’s media organ, Saamna, said that “Veena Malik is a blot on our country’s culture.”

He was critical of her professional work and her recent ‘disappearance’, “She goes missing for some days and it appears to be a publicity stunt. . . sometimes she does obscene acts in Bigg Boss and sometimes she gets herself photographed in the nude for magazines,” he wrote.

Thackeray questioned the attention accorded to Malik in the Indian media “Veena is not such a big actor from Pakistan that we should go on praising her,” he added.

This is not where his tirade ended, and he continued to talk against other Pakistani artists working in India, “there is a trend in Bollywood to hire Pakistani artists. Pakistani actors come to India and do not want to leave.”

He also took a swipe at Pakistanis who visited India earlier this year to watch the world cup match in Mohali. “People from Pakistan come to India to watch cricket matches and suddenly vanish. It’s difficult to say whether they work for terror outfits or not,” Thackeray wrote.

In the end, he wrote that “we should clean up our country and send Veena Malik to hell.”

‘Send Veena Malik to hell’ says Bal Thackeray – The Express Tribune

then what is Rakhi Sawant, Poonam Pandey? Where will u send them Thackerey Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Funny guy, this Thakeray bloke. Nobody sane gives a "flying f***" for him. So, toothless tiger(?) that he is; he issues a fatwa!

Well Indians, I'm glad you've adopted Veena Malik. Cheers :cheers:

First time that I am agree with this man.

I m new here , but guys just tell me ...how many indian artists can visit Pakistan (what happened to sonu nigam & manisha koirala) and how many Pakistany artists make big money here & whats more important to we Indians ...Self respect & opportunities to owr artists or this bogus Bhaichara & Aman Ki Asha crap , Your Call .

Pakistani artists need to send to send back home.. they are a threat to National security.
This Thackaray champ is actually threat to the national security. Playin regional and religious politics all the time. No body (I mean no body) gives a damn still he is talkin all the time.

Well Indians, I'm glad you've adopted Veena Malik. Cheers :cheers:

Well for us guest is like god (Atithi Devo Bhawa). We have even adopted Kasab, spending hard earned tax payers money on his khatirdari :lol:

I m new here , but guys just tell me ...how many indian artists can visit Pakistan (what happened to sonu nigam & manisha koirala) and how many Pakistany artists make big money here & whats more important to we Indians ...Self respect & opportunities to owr artists or this bogus Bhaichara & Aman Ki Asha crap , Your Call .

Oh shut up. Veena is a bonafied Hindustani national, thanks to India having such a huge heart. Deal with her.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Well for us guest is like god (Atithi Devo Bhawa). We have even adopted Kasab, spending hard earned tax payers money on his khatirdari

LOLOLOL!! :rofl: You made my night with this post!!!

But you guys treated Kasab better than Musharaf when he visited India!!!
:argh:

who thew hell he is to decide this:what:..These guys are just opportunistic , sometime on name of Pakistan , some times in name of Hindus and sometimes in name of North Indias

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Oh shut up. Veena is a bonafied Hindustani national, thanks to India having such a huge heart. Deal with her.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

LOLOLOL!! :rofl: You made my night with this post!!!
Brother take back her , some your of your PDF members are missing her:rofl:

This Thackaray champ is actually threat to the national security. Playin regional and religious politics all the time. No body (I mean no body) gives a damn still he is talkin all the time.

I am not a supporter of Bal thakaray..but I am only taking stand on the merit of this particular statement.. which seems right. There should be no ambiguity in our mind regarding this. why we should always play good boy. You should raise this questions to victim of terrorism. For your info.. I am travelling in the smae local in which bomb blasts happened in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom