What's new

Secular India is a myth

Now I come to ur second point...GOI sponsored hindu terrorist.. I am going to burst in Laugh its really a nice joke and may be one of the best Joke i have everheard so far:enjoy:

No need to laugh on that, actually its a matter of shame for india. It can be a joke to you but not for people whome loved ones have been murdered by hindu fanatics and your govt is doing nothing. So by not doing anything they are supporting them indirectly.

Shouldn't take one to be a rocket scientist to understand this, bit of a common sense i think...

No need to laugh on that, actually its a matter of shame for india. It can be a joke to you but not for people whome loved ones have been murdered by hindu fanatics and your govt is doing nothing. So by not doing anything they are supporting them indirectly.

Shouldn't take one to be a rocket scientist to understand this, bit of a common sense i think...

Ohh Umer Saahib ... Joke part is "Hindu Terrorist". Not for your reply.. I think you take it in wrong way.. I really feel ashamed about what happened in Orissa or any-where in the world.. Nobody can fill the void created after a Loss of human life.. For your kind info in my all posts I never supported any fanatic group either they are Muslim or Hindu...

What name u r talking about... After remaining secular for so many years what did India get.. Nothing .. Why to pretend secular if you don't have respect for other religion.. Its time for india for Face Off..

Tell me the solution for the whole bull !+ these fellow neighbours are talking abput.. If you will tell t:pop:he solution I will stop talking non sense...

so u r another bhajrang dal wannabe. u know, it is people like u who cause terrorism in india. only difference between you and the b@st@rds who bombed delhi yesterday is religion.

Guys calm dowm.....
First of all, some people who do not understand real meaning of secularism and generally victim of anti Indian teaching in their whole life, can say any thing and we should not listen them. Also rather than commenting on India they should save their reputation which is getting tarnished in whole world...

Coming to topic. India is a secular country by consituation and there are majority of people who have faith in secularism. But by practice Indian's have to go a long way to achieve true secularism. There is no harm all Indian's should accept that there are problems,ut b I am very confident even after all termoils we are/will go to right path.

India was never secular but as a torn nation after 1947 little choice did she have than to cover herself with the mask of secularism since one third of her huge population belongs to ethnic and religios minorities with muslims, sikhs and christians being the largest ones and they all needed some kind of apeasement, comfort, reassurence and security not to be overdominated by hindu's.

I believe that GoI has undertaken sincere little efforts to provide some of that but in a hindu dominated society a little is not enough simply because India is huge and whatever policy she adapts millions will be unhappy.

so u r another bhajrang dal wannabe. u know, it is people like u who cause terrorism in india. only difference between you and the b@st@rds who bombed delhi yesterday is religion.

su-47 If i am Bajrang Dal wanaabe then u definitely are SIMI wannabe.... Read my all posts then give answers ..
My simple question was about the the solution.. and you still barking...

If you have and solution or thought then please post them.

"only difference between you and the b@st@rds who bombed delhi yesterday is religion" yes its VERY MUCH TRUE.

Guys calm dowm.....
First of all, some people who do not understand real meaning of secularism and generally victim of anti Indian teaching in their whole life, can say any thing and we should not listen them. Also rather than commenting on India they should save their reputation which is getting tarnished in whole world...

Coming to topic. India is a secular country by consituation and there are majority of people who have faith in secularism. But by practice Indian's have to go a long way to achieve true secularism. There is no harm all Indian's should accept that there are problems,ut b I am very confident even after all termoils we are/will go to right path.

You are talking about true Secularism but dear nothing is 100% perfect. Tell me about urself do u think u r 100% Muslim.
So if India is not true(100%) secular it does not matter.. and if India accept this then world is not going to be changed.

Secular country does not mean that the people are secular. It means that the GoI is secular. That means it does not differentiate between any religion. And that is proven by the IAS/IPS/President/Prime Minister/Army Chief/Other service chiefs/etc not being Hindu.

I hope im clear here. When you apply for a government job, the government does not discriminate and offer jobs to Hindu's, or Sikhs deliberately. When you goto court, the court does not discriminate b/w Hindu or Muslim.

The people might be non secular, may discriminate, may indulge in nepotism, but that doesnt take away from what the government wants or does.

Secular country does not mean that the people are secular. It means that the GoI is secular. That means it does not differentiate between any religion. And that is proven by the IAS/IPS/President/Prime Minister/Army Chief/Other service chiefs/etc not being Hindu.

I hope im clear here. When you apply for a government job, the government does not discriminate and offer jobs to Hindu's, or Sikhs deliberately. When you goto court, the court does not discriminate b/w Hindu or Muslim.

The people might be non secular, may discriminate, may indulge in nepotism, but that doesnt take away from what the government wants or does.

:) you mean being secular means only in name then whats the need for calling oneself champion of human rights under secularism.

If Government affairs have nothing to do with the discrimination and denying rights to people from other faiths then why Under the governement LAW Cow slaughter is banned in Delhi ????

If brahmin Hinuds dont eat Cow no one is forcing them to eat. If India wants it should impose the ban on eating cow on only Hindus why non-Hindus are subjected to this ban???

What does your constitution under secularism says about freedom to people from other faiths???

India was never secular but as a torn nation after 1947 little choice did she have than to cover herself with the mask of secularism since one third of her huge population belongs to ethnic and religios minorities with muslims, sikhs and christians being the largest ones and they all needed some kind of apeasement, comfort, reassurence and security not to be overdominated by hindu's.

Well said Neo.. India was really torn apart on religious ground.. because of Muslim's inferiority complex.. after all they ruled India for a long time and now situation was just opposite..

I believe that GoI has undertaken sincere little efforts to provide some of that but in a hindu dominated society a little is not enough simply because India is huge and whatever policy she adapts millions will be unhappy.

GOI is doing nothing..No sincere efforts are there.. actually they are just helping BJP, RSS and Bajrang Dal by so called secularism agenda and laws..
Its a game that Indian politician are playing and we are getting ourself involved in this game using forums,,,,,

:) you mean being secular means only in name then whats the need for calling oneself champion of human rights under secularism.

If Government affairs have nothing to do with the discrimination and denying rights to people from other faiths then why Under the governement LAW Cow slaughter is banned in Delhi ????

If brahmin Hinuds dont eat Cow no one is forcing them to eat. If India wants it should impose the ban on eating cow on only Hindus why non-Hindus are subjected to this ban???

What does your constitution under secularism says about freedom to people from other faiths???

The very fact that our elected government pledges allegiance to a secular constitution indicates that the vast majority of Indians have no problems with it. That's all that needs to be said really.

GOI is doing nothing..No sincere efforts are there.. actually they are just helping BJP, RSS and Bajrang Dal by so called secularism agenda and laws..

Are you confused or trying to play games here?

I think you are same time advocating in another thread that Bajrangdal is not terrorist organization. Link

Last edited:
:) you mean being secular means only in name then whats the need for calling oneself champion of human rights under secularism

Yes exactly Jana i am totally agree with you and thats why i am saying that we need to change ourself.. There are 2 solutions for that..
1. 100% Secularism (Its impossible. to achieve. 90 or 99 % will not satisfy you..)
2. Change country's status from Secular to Hindu State..(Its quite achievable with minimum efforts.. and it will satisfy you and all fellow guys who believe that India is not a secular... )

If Government affairs have nothing to do with the discrimination and denying rights to people from other faiths then why Under the governement LAW Cow slaughter is banned in Delhi ???????

Will banning of cow slaughter satisfy the definition of secularism.. or it will help you to satisfy ur ego...

First i would like to correct you about what you said.. little knowledge is really very dangerous that you have.. You are saying that "If brahmin Hindu does not eat...." Let me correct you ..Hindus do not eat Cow either they are brahmin, rajput, sikh, or your so called Backward Hindus.. So please update your knowledge base..but sorry i don't have any link for this to prove because i m lazy person to do googling.

Our constituion says that keep quite and be happy..:smokin:

Are you confused or something?

I think you are same time advocating in another thread that Bajrangdal is not terrorist organization. Link

So where did i say that Bajrand Dak is a terrorist organization.. Its an organisation.. but not anti national...;)

Yes exactly Jana i am totally agree with you and thats why i am saying that we need to change ourself.. There are 2 solutions for that..
1. 100% Secularism (Its impossible. to achieve. 90 or 99 % will not satisfy you..)
2. Change country's status from Secular to Hindu State..(Its quite achievable with minimum efforts.. and it will satisfy you and all fellow guys who believe that India is not a secular... )

:) my dear India is nowhere near even 10% with regard to secularism, What to say about way too much as much as 90%.

And yes indeed its better for India to do away with rehtoric of secularism if it can not practice it.

Will banning of cow slaughter satisfy the definition of secularism.. or it will help you to satisfy ur ego...

Banning of Cow sluaghter for non-Hindus Defy defination of secularism.

First i would like to correct you about what you said.. little knowledge is really very dangerous that you have.. You are saying that "If brahmin Hindu does not eat...." Let me correct you ..Hindus do not eat Cow either they are brahmin, rajput, sikh, or your so called Backward Hindus.. So please update your knowledge base..but sorry i don't have any link for this to prove because i m lazy person to do googling.
:rofl: yes my dear ngold jee i have to update my knowledge about Hindus as i never Knew that Sikhs are also Hindus :lol:

Now coming towards your claim that all kinds of Hindus do not eat Cow.

Its wrong. I had visited India recently few months back and i do know people in south do eat COW meat..
Plus i had also met prominent women and men i would not mention their names, who clearly told us (youngpeople from SAARC countries) that they despite being from upper cast brahmin families eat Cow meat defying the normal norms.

Our constituion says that keep quite and be happy..:smokin:

I am asking about the specific details of righst of people of all faiths under the idea of Indian secularism.

Back
Top Bottom