What's new

Secret Flying Code decode by Pakistan

:-) Still better than Zahid Hamid stories.... TV's channels are not the one who form foreign policy! and hey Pakistan has still not granted MFN status to India.

True, foreign policy is derived from the sentiments of the public and these flammatory news pieces are intended to influence the public - the drivers of all the policies of a country. Now I'm sure you would agree with me since India is democracy personified, where ' Voice of the people is the Voice of God.'

We must understand this-

According to them indians- we Pakistanis are "ghus bethiye" in their land-
Honestly its hard to change such cheap mentality-

and change to what? and anybody who inflitrates our border is a "ghus bethiya"...sorry they are not freedom fighters for us..may be for you.

they call us Dushman Desh :rofl::rofl:(Enemy Country) and we are giving the MFN Status Importing electricity from India Really:hitwall:
our Government is Fukin Mad :cheesy:
Why r u taking such words seriously of these media people...They love make news in that own their way....
TV channels just want TRP so they do everything possible to draw the attention of people..ya it's true that many people here think Pakistan as enemy country but it doesn't mean that we can't change situation ..for that first we have to change our way of thinking.. Hope so you haven't get bore during this lecture :P

True, foreign policy is derived from the sentiments of the public and these flammatory news pieces are intended to influence the public - the drivers of all the policies of a country. Now I'm sure you would agree with me since India is democracy personified, where ' Voice of the people is the Voice of God.'
i agree with your point that Indian media creates anti Pakistan thinking in the minds of indian public
when media is spreading hate again and again 24/7 then its the human psyche that he accept it as reality

i agree with your point that Indian media creates anti Pakistan thinking in the minds of indian public
when media is spreading hate again and again 24/7 then its the human psyche that he accept it as reality
i think we can it's say immature type of reporting.. presenting and breaking news in their own irrespective of truth

Back
Top Bottom