What's new

Second batch of J-10B

What about J-10 C How many trials have happened of J-10 C and when it will enter service
@Chinese-Dragon @cirr

Not sure about that, but China will now mostly focus on J-20 and J-31.

Would China be building the J10 models to replace the aging J7 planes or these planes would be retired without replacement.

Maybe, but after the full retirement of J-7 and J-8, i think the PLAAF will have slighty reduced in term of number.

Not sure about that, but China will now mostly focus on J-20 and J-31.

Maybe, but after the full retirement of J-7 and J-8, i think the PLAAF will have slighty reduced in term of number.

When is China going to replace the J7 and J8. I would assume that J7 would go first as its an aged design. J8 is also aged as well. So when do you think China will start to replace J7 if it have not started already?

Probably more, maybe like 48 or 72, since China won't build too many J-10 models as it is the time to focus on the 5th gen fighters.

I hope China only builds J-10B for the next 3 years and then completely focuses all resources on the production of J-20/J-31 fighters.

J-20/J-31 will be required to fight F-22 and F-35.

I hope China only builds J-10B for the next 3 years and then completely focuses all resources on the production of J-20/J-31 fighters.

J-20/J-31 will be required to fight F-22 and F-35.

J-20 and J-31 will have no trouble with resources, these are semi private companies, their funding is always going to be there. These fifth generation jets are a big part of what we think matching US air supremacy by 2030 will need.

second batch of J-10B pic

TBVqrQ5.jpg

j10_10.jpg

Credit: airforce world

7002245_201108221650290171.jpg

Credit: 360doc.com

Not just the visual difference.
It is a proud moment!

ps: on a side note: the best way to silence the Trolls!

Last edited:
Finally, congratulation! J10b looks much cooler with WS10A than AL31. Does PLAAF has any plan to replace the Al31FN on J10A with WS10A in the future?

Finally, congratulation! J10b looks much cooler with WS10A than AL31. Does PLAAF has any plan to replace the Al31FN on J10A with WS10A in the future?

Why waste the engine that you have already have bought just to replace it with another? It is not soooo Chinese. They don't need to replace them. Unless the engine breaks and they need to replace it in the future. The already attached AL31 is still new. And Chinese philosophy always encourage efficiency and discourage money wasting.

J-20 and J-31 will have no trouble with resources, these are semi private companies, their funding is always going to be there. These fifth generation jets are a big part of what we think matching US air supremacy by 2030 will need.

They are all state-owned corporations, the private corporations in China will screw up everything without having a state-owned corporation taking in charge.

Back
Top Bottom