What's new

Second batch of J-10B

The second stage pedals on the Al-31 are much larger then what is photographed in the wreckage.
Above is AL-31, Below is WS-10 ... see 1st stage pedals, bro !
We will wait for official crash report.
102619015.jpg

The second stage pedals on the Al-31 are much larger then what is photographed in the wreckage.

The engine nozzle is very obviously that of AL-31 series. Besides, only one J-10B is equipped with WS-10 as of now.

Because it flying with Russian engine as of what Chinese are blaming it On ;-)
Aaaa now I get it.Whenever things go wrong, blame others but when its not then do the boasting in Indian thread.

Aaaa now I get it.Whenever things go wrong, blame others but when its not then do the boasting in Indian thread.
It is funny that Indians does not know that AL-31F has the stall problem ever since its born. Didn't Indians also use AL-31F and all Indians are nationalists?Why you guys did not know the property of things you are using? Maybe too busy in doing PPT but don't have time to learn some knowledge?

Only AL-31FN series have the problem that rotating speed drop without any sign when afterburner is on

Damn,that‘s a AL-31FN cep3,Russians still haven't fix it

that‘s a AL-31FN cep3,Russians still haven't fix it
As you know it is for unknown reason, so it is obvious that they do not know how to fix it. Anyway, they will compensate it as the previous crashed J-10A due to the same reason.

Not blaming the others,it's just we have no alternative╮(╯_╰)╭

I'm surprised that pre-delivery J-10B still mount with Russian engine.

Back
Top Bottom