What's new

Seat Adjustment between PTI and PPP on NA56, PP14?

Cutting the long story short ur now joining Tahir ul qadri's dharna on polling stations nation wide ? :P

Nawaz zardari bhai bhai :cheers:

you dont want me to complete this sentence or do you

but i give you a hint it will have Imran and Altaf's names in it :cheers:

What's the big fuss? We all know the popularity PTI had in 2011, 2012 and early 2013 (prior to submitting candidate nomination papers) we had ample time to form any sort of alliance with any party in Pakistan, every single party was interested in joining hands with PTI, but IK refused. If IK had wished to form the alliance, he could form that on national level instead of a couple of rural seats. So its evident that these are individual cases where a few candidates are supporting each other.

BTW, I'm from NA-121 and PP-149, Mehar Ishtiaq (PML-N) is against Hammad Azhar (PTI) on NA-121 while Rana Mashood (PML-N) is against Akram Usman (PTI) on PP-149. Now everyone in PP-149 is fed up from Rana Mashood because this guy was MPA from this area since past 10 years and did NOTHING at all, even PML-N is divided in 2 groups here, the larger group is against Rana Mashood. Now even PML-N supporters are saying that they'll vote PML-N on NA seat and they'll vote PTI on PP seat because they are against Rana Mashood and want him to loose. What do you patwaries will call this? Secret adjustment between PTI and PML-N??

next govt PPP+ANP+MQM+PTI
Imran PM, Zardari President

Welcome back from Ban :D, now to test your claim, vote for PTI and then bet with me on this..? :partay:

What's the big fuss, we all know the popularity PTI had in 2011, 2012 and early 2013 (prior to submitting candidate nomination papers) we had ample time to form any sort of alliance with any party in Pakistan, every single party was interested in joining hands with PTI, but IK refused. If IK had wished to form the alliance, he could form that on national level instead of a couple of rural seats. So its evident that these are individual cases where a few candidates are supporting each other.

BTW, I'm from NA-121 and PP-149, Mehar Ishtiaq (PML-N) is against Hammad Azhar (PTI) on NA-121 while Rana Mashood (PML-N) is against Akram Usman (PTI). Now everyone in PP-149 is fed up from Rana Mashood because this guy was MPA from this area since past 10 years and did NOTHING at all, even PML-N is divided in 2 groups here, the larger group is against Rana Mashood. Now even PML-N supporters are saying that they'll vote PML-N on NA seat and they'll vote PTI on PP seat because they are against Rana Mashood and want him to loose. What do you patwaries will call this? Secret adjustment between PTI and PML-N??

Welcome back from Ban :D, now to test your claim, vote for PTI and then bet with me on this..? :partay:

thanks you, but I must say kuttey ke dum kabhi sedhi nehe hoti :)
If I could I would but I cant so I wont, but the bet is on

You're welcome

True, but I'm not sure whether you're talking about yourself, me or the angry PML-N supporters I was referring to in my post, please elaborate :)

Deal..

I was talking about myself

bet is Imran will collaborate with Zardari if situation asks for it

bet is Imran will collaborate with Zardari if situation asks for it

Done, also what're the odds that NS will collaborate with Zardari if situation asks for it, wanna place another bet?? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom