Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Air Force

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

nike_ray

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam guys...

For a long time now Im looking for a song by Najam Sheraz and Shafqat Amanat Ali of Fuzon. The song is in tribute to Pak Military. :sniper:The song's is normally shown on Ptv, or some other channels. Once i saw it on Geo.

The song's name is "geo mere janbaaz" .
It goes like:
Na ye dhoop mein saaya maange na sardi mein aag
sehra sehra pyass bhujaae ....

....kiun na dharti maa ko apne beton per ho naaz
Geo geo geo mere janbaz

I can't find it anywhere on the net. Please, if anybody can help me find it , Please do it. Its a great song trust me. And awesome video too...

:pakistan:
Thanks....

lolz...nicely phrased.. please ask people around u..
My last resort will be to ask the channel people to send me the song..

I think I know what nike is looking for. Its a song that came a few years ago and had a fantastic video full of graphics. I also die for that song. Goosebump giving. One can usually see it during defence day and independence day weeks. Please I need it too. HELP!!!!!!!:cheesy::pakistan:

i know this song but i have been trying to find this song myself for a very long time

I think I know what nike is looking for. Its a song that came a few years ago and had a fantastic video full of graphics. I also die for that song. Goosebump giving. One can usually see it during defence day and independence day weeks. Please I need it too. HELP!!!!!!!:cheesy::pakistan:

How did the graphics looked like?

Back
Top Bottom