What's new

Sea Trials of INS Vikramaditya Can Be Postponed

At least we pay for what we get, we don't beg and get on credit. And we don't fight someone else's war so that our armymen can get money.

oh thanx for en lighting us sir u surely get what u have payed for so chill and remind u that last day to pay ur billing is over i hope u have clear that before u bought space ship for ur country :blah:

oh thanx for en lighting us sir u surely get what u have payed for so chill and remind u that last day to pay ur billing is over i hope u have clear that before u bought space ship for ur country :blah:

Do something constructive. Like learning punctuations and typing something cogent. I couldn't understand a word.

Sir but that was near to real thing.

chinese-aircraft-carrier-ex-varyag-chinese-peoples-liberation-army-navy-plan-j-15-aesa-j-15-flying-shark-shi-lang.jpg

Indu ship no good.

Good Enough To Choke You from Straits of Malacca and Sink PLAN flotilla in IOR .
2 More Coming by 2020 Good-luck :cheers:

In case INS Vikramaditya`s delivery is delayed then all apart from IN should be Over Joyed.

Still here is ample Tonnage to take care of every Navy in Entire ASIA.

hey sea trials of Vicky are from june 8th recent released details

hey vicky's seatrials starts from june 8th onwards

Can some one compare Vikrant & Vikramaditya(Please no mention of old or new ship)? I have little knowledge about it apart from what is available in general information.

Can some one compare Vikrant & Vikramaditya(Please no mention of old or new ship)? I have little knowledge about it apart from what is available in general information.

Vikrant as in the ACC that is now decommisoned?

inki maaa ki dash ... they are good in postponing thing. nothing has come before or on time. In war also they will postpone its operations

Back
Top Bottom