What's new

Scotland yard probe: Islamabad braces for London action fallout

choro ye news njoy kero

7-12-2013_1993_1.gif

surely they will do it, and if you look at the chain.... UK PM met with Sharif. then Media suddenly change their tone against MQM. before they even say open about TAAFU but media is making environment of opertaion in karachi.... and then PM visit to ISI office... then in Interior ministry and the problem at Lyari.... so all these will end up at MQM.

I think they surely put Army on backup... but this time situation is different than 90s' as even those people who are silent are because of MQM fear. i dont think so they MQM can do much this time as every one is against MQM now. Army will also get a chance to clean karachi from Namlaoom afrad and Shoot at the sight.

Iss ko boltay hein:

DUUM LAGI PHATNAY , TOU

KHAIRAAT LAGI BUTNAY............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

My only worry is that MQM is soon going to play the same old ethnic victimization card and will exploit the masses, which will further fuel the ethnic tensions in Karachi and their are reports that they have already replaced the non mahajir members with mahajir members on important party post and have asked the non mahajir to keep very low profile.........

I beg to differ.

MQM this time will let Tafu Mota chor to be hanged.

they themselves are sick and tired of this haram khor.

Yeah. There will be few burning and looting.

But I do not expect much this time around.

Why?

UK will put Tafu in jail.

they will also cut off the money supply to the MQM terrorists.

Tafu as usual will be making deals and licking gora boots.

So he will avoid creating more mess in Karachi, in order to get out jail sooner.

So

Pakistanis should not fear.

In fact we should start legal proceedings against MQM top guys who are in Pakistan. Number 1 on the list?

Fooqa Bhai (that haram khor calls himself Daaktar. My foot).

peace

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: everyone making and sharing gem comments and news :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here is another gem from MQM supporter

mrs ahmed
7 hours ago

I have always been Altaaf supporter and find no reason to change my views , well if we look into history haqparasti has always been facing such challanges , Altaaf Hussain himself adopted the path ridden with trebulation and trials.

I amazed at him that why did he not get himself a ministerial post during Zia regime , like nawaz sharif , or like bhutto in Ayube regime , or like Imran Khan who tried on prime minster ship during Musharraf regime , he only started critising Musharraf when he realised that no chance of parashoot jump into power .

Never ever a position of power for himself or family , a lone example in pakistani politics. He got his family martyred but no seat in assembly is there any one matching such sacrifice.He at the age 25 followed the path of true leadership , he will remain so .
Inshallah he will come out of it.

Allah never lets down true efforts , any sanejournalist will look at paxman show as failed one . On what grounds he said many fear MQM, well let him visit karachi many MORE truely love MQM.

MQM to remain firm in face of conspiracies: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

I beg to differ.

Agree to this. The ensuing rampage will most probably be a one time event, lasting for a few weeks. But we need this bitter medicine for Karachi to get better in the long run.

Iss ko boltay hein:

DUUM LAGI PHATNAY , TOU

KHAIRAAT LAGI BUTNAY............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Zehra Shahid ka khoon rang le aya.

I beg to differ.

But I do not expect much this time around.

Why?

UK will put Tafu in jail.

they will also cut off the money supply to the MQM terrorists.

Tafu as usual will be making deals and licking gora boots.

So he will avoid creating more mess in Karachi, in order to get out jail sooner.

So

Pakistanis should not fear.

In fact we should start legal proceedings against MQM top guys who are in Pakistan. Number 1 on the list?

Fooqa Bhai (that haram khor calls himself Daaktar. My foot).

peace

Sir jee, how many people have come forward within MQM demanding that Tafu should be hanged or we want to see Tafu bhai hanged????for now NILL, may be later... 2ndly lets be realistic here we all know that MQM gunda's have great deal of experience in the field of looting & burning, so it wont be at the small scale, may be for few days, but expecting it to be at small scale i hope so..

Agree to this. The ensuing rampage will most probably be a one time event, lasting for a few weeks. But we need this bitter medicine for Karachi to get better in the long run.

yes. This is true.

However I do have a fear that MQM will split into several factions and each of them will be fighting a mafia war with each other and with the government.

And my beautiful city may not see the stability for a while.

Tafu can be jailed, but his mafia terrorists are still out here, and they will need money and food for themselves.

So there are some scenarios with worst outcome than we are in today.

peace

@FaujHistorian,

Yes, the real issue will be those power-hungry members and target-killers. Businessmen will end up paying bhatta to two or three groups instead of just one. Turf-war will kick up to new levels that will dwarf the MQM(A) vs MQM(H) ones. Countless people will die for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent civilians getting arrested by Rangers and shipped to unknown locations while terrorists roam free.

Complete anarchy.

But if the government can handle the mess with military assistance, then perhaps we can hope for a better future without strikes, muders and terrorism.

PS: If Haqiqi regroups, we are looking at a possible take-over once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
17 July is when altaf is due to appear to police or court .. how many think he will be charged on that date ?

17 July is when altaf is due to appear to police or court .. how many think he will be charged on that date ?

His services to the UK plus his actions affecting Pakistan (not UK) will result in mild charges only. But the effect will set MQM back and curb the threats to a large extent.
The whole issue will have taught him that he is not an untouchable.

But... but... but... If the GoP works with the UK govt to take a stern action for causing countless deaths in Pakistan, threatening people, extorting money and land-grabbing then even the UK will have to charge him for those crimes.

His services to the UK plus his actions affecting Pakistan (not UK) will result in mild charges only. But the effect will set MQM back and curb the threats to a large extent.
The whole issue will have taught him that he is not an untouchable.

But... but... but... If the GoP works with the UK govt to take a stern action for causing countless deaths in Pakistan, threatening people, extorting money and land-grabbing then even the UK will have to charge him for those crimes.

your first para makes sense .. but dont u think the british were conspiring all along , they kept altaf as an asset what made them change their mind ? or is their a new conspiracy ?

2nd para doesnt make sense there is no treaty as such so its never possible.

your first para makes sense .. but dont u think the british were conspiring all along , they kept altaf as an asset what made them change their mind ? or is their a new conspiracy ?

2nd para doesnt make sense there is no treaty as such so its never possible.

IMO, the UK didn't hold him as an asset. It was MQM that offered their services to the Crown. They wanted to be British assets but their criminal activities prompted the government to pursue investigations.

GoP does not need treaties to ask the host country to prosecute MQM leaders in the host country itself. No need for extradition.

IMO, the UK didn't hold him as an asset. It was MQM that offered their services to the Crown. They wanted to be British assets but their criminal activities prompted the government to pursue investigations.

GoP does not need treaties to ask the host country to prosecute MQM leaders in the host country itself. No need for extradition.

what services ?

what services ?

Offering to do intel on terrorists despite being a terror outfit themselves.

Presenting themselves as the voice of democracy in Pakistan despite sitting in Musharraf's laps all along.

Taking a pro-UK stance while using London as a base for their activities.

To offer strip dance? :lol:

With or without burqaa? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom