What's new

Say something about the person above you!

^^^^^

My favourite Indian member, only survival of getting banned after 5000 posts from our neighbouring country...... that speaks how mature and intelligent he is

Very nice, confident, intelligent and sometimes agressive too :)
I love reading his posts everyday

Edit: That was for benny

^^^^
Zaki

Most sensible, power trader, amazing individual, most friendly, guy on the forum.

BENNY:

Our dear mallu frnd.. lone survivor from Indian front even after so many psots.. None a thread I have seen without his expert comment.:cheers:

^^ Nice poster overall but I really hate his avatar! WTF is that? :what:

@benny Still waiting when he gona turn blue :D

You are one of the good posters. But i feel sometimes you go off topic and do unnecessarily flaming. You have a good sense for wits and is quick on replying to a joke.

A dedicated member, a family man and a forum enthusiast.

already said about benny,

Btw....Marriage is a key to success :)

and good to see Benny following this wisdom :)

You are one of the good posters. But i feel sometimes you go off topic and do unnecessarily flaming. You have a good sense for wits and is quick on replying to a joke.

A dedicated member, a family man and a forum enthusiast.

@Benny : the most prolific Indian poster, most frequent thread starter ....makes on-the-target posts like a juggernaut :D 5000 posts & counting in under 6mths !!1 ,never been banned ......

and an intelligent poster to top it off :):):)

^^A young Michael Jackson fan

Really nice poster. Wish there were more like him. Amazing avatar.

P.S. I still remember when my dad brought me a CD of MJ's 'History' from Vienna many many years back. In love with the King of pop since then.

Back
Top Bottom