What's new

SAVE NBC'S "OUTSOURCED"

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,
I don't know if anyone has watched this show comedy "Outsourced" but if you haven't I HIGHLY recommend a watch.
Here is a link to watch the ENTIRE first season online free:

Project Free TV :: Outsourced :: Season 1

And here is the trailer to wet your appetite!

The premise of the show is an American being transferred as manager to an Indian call centre. The series follows him as he try's to adapt to the cultural differences and so on.

The show is great and funny on so many levels a sitcom, satire and political commentary (there is a great scene involving bribery and Indian workers!) I think it works for all ( Indians, Pakastanis and Westerners).

Unfortunately the show has been recently cancelled after it's initially successful first season. I would urge you all to to sign the following petition:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/save-the-tv-show-outsourced/

And send an email to this link:
SaveOutsourced@gmail.com

Please do so and we can save this AMAZING show, I guarantee after watching ONE episode you will be hooked and feel as strongly about this as I do.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have title song in Mp3 format

the australian girl was hot-- so i watched a couple of episodes-- series is just average , just for time pass

i downloded via megaupload from vm series

The show is targetted at the Indian and the geek demographics.

I guess there aren't enough Indian viewers, and the geeks are busy with Big Bang Theory.

I once saw ten minutes of it and it was a giant yawnfest. It was a complete flop in Australia.

Boring!

I guess there aren't enough Indian viewers, and the geeks are busy with Big Bang Theory.

Nah there were quite a lot of "other" viewers like my family :lol:. However the show's ratings went down after the first couple of episodes. Shame that it only lasted for a season. :P

Very stereotypical, but funny nonetheless. Its a shame its getting cancelled.. But then so is Stargate Universe so cant complain ;)

I once saw ten minutes of it and it was a giant yawnfest. It was a complete flop in Australia.

Boring!

for your kind information people in USA are nuts over this show and Americans are the on who started Save outsourced Facebook campaign..
I dont think people in USA think much about what Australians like...

Very stereotypical, but funny nonetheless. Its a shame its getting cancelled.. But then so is Stargate Universe so cant complain ;)

hey i love stargate universe..but i cant find torrent for 11-20 episodes of season one :(

for your kind information people in USA are nuts over this show and Americans are the on who started Save outsourced Facebook campaign..
I dont think people in USA think much about what Australians like...

I am sure there are some geeks who are sad at the show's demise. I didn't say all the geeks were hooked on Big Bang Theory.

So it's basically critisizing Indians,But is a sarcastic way ..Hmmm

Its not at all criticizing Indians mate..I did not find anything like that..in fact it makes fun of american culture too in some way :)

I am sure there are some geeks who are sad at the show's demise. I didn't say all the geeks were hooked on Big Bang Theory.

Yeah and some geeks include fobby Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese who have built a friggen FB page to save it:cheers:

Yeah and some geeks include fobby Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese who have built a friggen FB page to save it:cheers:

have not yet seen any Chinese on that page...nobody cares about pakistanis...and only 2 of my friends are on that page which tells not many people watch it over here(As it was not shown here)

and yeah Watching sitcom is geeky but spending time on internet trolling is so not geeky right?? :) :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom