What's new

SAULAT MIRZA MQM Tape - Altaf Hussain crimes

Defending ur action with other criminals work????

where am i defending?, you dont mention these videos your hate is reserved for MQM

where have you said any thing about terrorism of other parties

your hypocracy is very evident here

where am i defending?, you dont mention these videos your hate is reserved for MQM

where have you said any thing about terrorism of other parties

your hypocracy is very evident here

Two Dogs can't make one Cat, but only barks...
2ndly all the terrorism was started by MQM in Karachi, all the street crimes started by MQM, all types of Bhagta khorri started by MQM. If someone is following, then that blame may be goes to someone, but still for invention all the credit goes to MQM.
3rd If ANP is so bad why MQM is sitting with them in the Government? Height of Hypocrisy..

Last but not the least..... This thread is about MQM terrorism, this doesn't denies anyone else's involvement. So "Agar itni mirchi lag rahi hey, tu ek or thread shuru kar lo, ANP k terrorist pay"... why posting videos here? this will only shows your favor towards MQM a terrorist Party and Ghunda murderer Leader...

Two Dogs can't make one Cat, but only barks...
2ndly all the terrorism was started by MQM in Karachi, all the street crimes started by MQM, all types of Bhagta khorri started by MQM. If someone is following, then that blame may be goes to someone, but still for invention all the credit goes to MQM.
3rd If ANP is so bad why MQM is sitting with them in the Government? Height of Hypocrisy..

Last but not the least..... This thread is about MQM terrorism, this doesn't denies anyone else's involvement. So "Agar itni mirchi lag rahi hey, tu ek or thread shuru kar lo, ANP k terrorist pay"... why posting videos here? this will only shows your favor towards MQM a terrorist Party and Ghunda murderer Leader...

1) all terrorism was started by MQM

sir do you have any proofs that terrorism was started by MQM, actually nawaz shareef blessed with his holy father general ziawas the guy who started all this mess

2) street crimes was started by MQM

so mobile snatching, car snatching was started by MQM

3) bhatta khori was started by MQM

sir please before allegations try to prove MQM started bhatta khori

4) street crime/ bhatta khori were invented by MQM

yeah all crimes in the world were invented by MQM

5) why is MQM sitting with ANP

sir, can you ask ANP why ANP is sitting with MQM in sindh goverment in the first place?

sir why dont you accept that you are being hypocritical about ANP, jamaat, PPP aman comittee, taliban terrorism here, why you fail to admit that nawaz shareef's role of bringing mess and terrorism to karachi, do you accept that holy father of PMLN and nawaz shareef brought terrorism to karachi by importing afghan terrorism in karachi

last but not the least sir, do you accept nawaz shareef's corruption he invented corruption by schemes like karza utaro mulk sanwaro and yellow cab corruption?

what kind of message nawaz gives by doing hair transplant and spending so much money on it when the poor nation is facing so much troubles, and so much misery, and why is he called ameer ul momineen when he is the mother of all corruptions, i mean momin doesnt do corruption, does he?

doesnt nawaz shareef own a big palace like the one in lahore where as the nation is starving to death?

sir i accept MQM is the mother of all terrorism, the terrorism was invented by MQM, all crimes were invented by MQM as you say, can you gve up supporting the mother of all corruption PMLN now please??

and finally now the video :azn:

sir in this video clearly MQM is the victim here, not the mother of all terrorisms

shahbaz shareef is even ready to visit nine zero :azn: there is little difference between nine zero and ninety six H model town :azn:

do you accept the very guy who with all his corruption built business in london, and you still love him and support him??

mr bean :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) all terrorism was started by MQM

sir do you have any proofs that terrorism was started by MQM, actually nawaz shareef blessed with his holy father general ziawas the guy who started all this mess

2) street crimes was started by MQM

so mobile snatching, car snatching was started by MQM

3) bhatta khori was started by MQM

sir please before allegations try to prove MQM started bhatta khori

4) street crime/ bhatta khori were invented by MQM

yeah all crimes in the world were invented by MQM

5) why is MQM sitting with ANP

sir, can you ask ANP why ANP is sitting with MQM in sindh goverment in the first place?

sir why dont you accept that you are being hypocritical about ANP, jamaat, PPP aman comittee, taliban terrorism here, why you fail to admit that nawaz shareef's role of bringing mess and terrorism to karachi, do you accept that holy father of PMLN and nawaz shareef brought terrorism to karachi by importing afghan terrorism in karachi

last but not the least sir, do you accept nawaz shareef's corruption he invented corruption by schemes like karza utaro mulk sanwaro and yellow cab corruption?

what kind of message nawaz gives by doing hair transplant and spending so much money on it when the poor nation is facing so much troubles, and so much misery, and why is he called ameer ul momineen when he is the mother of all corruptions, i mean momin doesnt do corruption, does he?

doesnt nawaz shareef own a big palace like the one in lahore where as the nation is starving to death?

sir i accept MQM is the mother of all terrorism, the terrorism was invented by MQM, all crimes were invented by MQM as you say, can you gve up supporting the mother of all corruption PMLN now please??

and finally now the video :azn:

sir in this video clearly MQM is the victim here, not the mother of all terrorisms

shahbaz shareef is even ready to visit nine zero :azn: there is little difference between nine zero and ninety six H model town :azn:

do you accept the very guy who with all his corruption built business in london, and you still love him and support him??

mr bean :rofl:

Nawaz Shareef Accepted his fault, that when he found the "Proofs" Against MQM. He finish the government with MQM.

Next I said "2ndly all the terrorism was started by MQM in Karachi, all the street crimes started by MQM, all types of Bhagta khorri started by MQM. If someone is following, then that blame may be goes to someone, but still for invention all the credit goes to MQM"

Next I am very clear on "Street Crimes in Karachi" Started by MQM, why asking specifically about mobile snatching and car snatching.. yes car snatching was started by MQM, in 1987, and mobile snatching in 2003.

Last, there are 100s of proofs against MQM, (even some in this thread), yet asking me.. What about 88s operation and 92s operations against MQM? what about 235 cases of murder in court against only Altaf, because of which Altaf run away from Pakistan?

Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) divided moon into two pieces yet the deniers didn't accepted, I am just a normal guy.. how I can I make one denier accept the proofs?

Nawaz Shareef Accepted his fault, that when he found the "Proofs" Against MQM. He finish the government with MQM.

Next I said "2ndly all the terrorism was started by MQM in Karachi, all the street crimes started by MQM, all types of Bhagta khorri started by MQM. If someone is following, then that blame may be goes to someone, but still for invention all the credit goes to MQM"

Next I am very clear on "Street Crimes in Karachi" Started by MQM, why asking specifically about mobile snatching and car snatching.. yes car snatching was started by MQM, in 1987, and mobile snatching in 2003.

Last, there are 100s of proofs against MQM, (even some in this thread), yet asking me.. What about 88s operation and 92s operations against MQM? what about 235 cases of murder in court against only Altaf, because of which Altaf run away from Pakistan?

Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) divided moon into two pieces yet the deniers didn't accepted, I am just a normal guy.. how I can I make one denier accept the proofs?

sir im giving respect to you, but you didnt answered any of my question, why do you support the mother of all the mess in the first place?

nawaz accepts that supporting MQM was his fault :angel:

now what can you expect from a drama queen like shareef, on one day he is pro PPP, next day he is against PPP, one day he is pro MQM, next day he isnt, the shahbaz video i mentioned is more recent then the video you mentioned

in 2010 nawaz says that he doesnt support MQM, in 2012 shahbaz says he wants to go to nine zero

about army operation, it was a fake operation done on the basis of accusation which never proved, which is of jinnahpur, there was no conspiracy about making jinnahpur

now time for you to answer all my questions as i answered yours, do you accept the mother of corruption, mian muhammad nawaz shareef sahab ameer ul momineen as your lord and saviour or not

do you still support this corrupt mafia king as your leader?

Nawaz Sharif and Altaf Hussain had same "daddy" Zia

if zia(army guy) made MQM, then why there was army operation on MQM for ten years dumb guy??

1. MQM has been exposed badly last few months. Cant stick to 1 comment. No one take them serious now
2. MQM say they are against ARMY RULE , WADERA etc etc. They have been in alliance with Musharif , now PPP and there best friends are PML-Q. Do i need to say more ?
3. MQM has been in power for last 10 12 years. They have made Karachi into living HELL.
4. CJ reports says MQM is biggest thug party with criminals target killers.
5. Wikileaks exposed American saying MQM has 30 000 armed criminals.

When was ARMY action ? in Benazir era.. who u are trying to make fool ?

sir im giving respect to you, but you didnt answered any of my question, why do you support the mother of all the mess in the first place?

now what can you expect from a drama queen like shareef, on one day he is pro PPP, next day he is against PPP, one day he is pro MQM, next day he isnt, the shahbaz video i mentioned is more recent then the video you mentioned

in 2010 nawaz says that he doesnt support MQM, in 2012 shahbaz says he wants to go to nine zero

about army operation, it was a fake operation done on the basis of accusation which never proved, which is of jinnahpur, there was no conspiracy about making jinnahpur

now time for you to answer all my questions as i answered yours, do you accept the mother of corruption, mian muhammad nawaz shareef sahab ameer ul momineen as your lord and saviour or not

if zia(army guy) made MQM, then why there was army operation on MQM for ten years dumb guy??

Lol, I really don't know your stance.... Why it's hard for you to be on the topic? Just make a topic on Nawaz Shareef's Black Money, Just open a topic "Why I support SS" I will give you the answer.. Here the topic of discussion is not NS, PML-N, SS, I defended him many times and shut many people down.. But Here the topic is not that..

Topic is that simple, MQM terrorist a Party...

Ok just to shut you for a while why I support SS. Here are the link, you can bring that, with discussion....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/224180-cm-punjab-his-performance.html

2nd He didn't said He will go.. He said He can go and they can come... 2008, PML-N Stance was election against Musharaf and co (MQM, ANP, PML-Q) and they quit the government because of that, 2013, their plan to have an election against PPP and co (PML-Q, MQM and ANP), and in Sindh they even offer PTI to have an alliance, against these parties. Their Election strategy is pretty clear, unlike MQM, they can join anyone just to be on the top, whether it's zia, Musharaf, PPP or anyone slight has chance..

Ok now can you come back to the TOPIC?

1. MQM has been exposed badly last few months. Cant stick to 1 comment. No one take them serious now
2. MQM say they are against ARMY RULE , WADERA etc etc. They have been in alliance with Musharif , now PPP and there best friends are PML-Q. Do i need to say more ?
3. MQM has been in power for last 10 12 years. They have made Karachi into living HELL.
4. CJ reports says MQM is biggest thug party with criminals target killers.
5. Wikileaks exposed American saying MQM has 30 000 armed criminals.

When was ARMY action ? in Benazir era.. who u are trying to make fool ?

1) stick to the topic, MQM politics has nothing to do with you
2) MQM doesnt import waderas, it has middle class representation, you guys choose waders like hashmi, shahmehmood qureshi and lagharis
3) MQM has been and look at the time between 2002 and 2008, if it was violant tell me, MQM doesnt control if karachi is at peac or violant, peace was because of musharraf, violance is because of PPP
4) please share that report that MQM is the biggest, actually the rport stated that everybody was involved in extortion and etc, even if he says that he is already a OMLN political hire nothing else, why did wuqla movement failed? when two parties PPP and PMLN negotiated with each other
5) you believe in wikileaks? many fake wikileaks are already published in the pak newspapers

lastle why are you afraid to discuss the other people responsible for karachi problem, why your threads are always MQM specific, are you patriotic guy our just you hate MQM to the core and being biased

Ok just to shut you for a while why I support SS. Here are the link, you can bring that, with discussion....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/224180-cm-punjab-his-performance.html

well his performance all speaks about his corruption, bribes like laptop schemes, failed to control the dengue problem, the rat bites the new born in the face etc

isnt it another side of his achievement?

1) stick to the topic, MQM politics has nothing to do with you

Andar ka asli MQM jaag giya lol

2) MQM doesnt import waderas, it has middle class representation, you guys choose waders like hashmi, shahmehmood qureshi and lagharis

No they only support wadera and share power with them. Altaf hussain is biggest wadera himself how is he different than wadera ? Living enjoying life in uk with blood money

3) MQM has been and look at the time between 2002 and 2008, if it was violant tell me, MQM doesnt control if karachi is at peac or violant, peace was because of musharraf, violance is because of PPP

U remeber 12 mai ?

4) please share that report that MQM is the biggest, actually the rport stated that everybody was involved in extortion and etc, even if he says that he is already a OMLN political hire nothing else, why did wuqla movement failed? when two parties PPP and PMLN negotiated with each other

Who is saying MQM is only party ? PPP ANP etc all are involved. But MQM is bigges bhatta party running crime mafia in Karachi. If u not than MQM has failed to protect Karachi and its ppl u show me these target killers and criminals has been caught ? I have been to Karachi in Musharif era asked ppl like taxi drivers etc who said THUGS ARE IN POWER THATS WHY ITS BETTER. THUGS=MQM.
5) you believe in wikileaks? many fake wikileaks are already published in the pak newspapers

U tell me who u belive in ? what ever evidence i give u u will say its fake. Do u belive ur own joker madari Altaf Hussain ? Who on live tv threaten ppl saying stop writing against us otherwise tumar bori tiyar hee

well his performance all speaks about his corruption, bribes like laptop schemes, failed to control the dengue problem, the rat bites the new born in the face etc

isnt it another side of his achievement?

Qaull or fail main tazad.... lol at the one side u r telling him to stick to topic and on the otherhand forcing him to go out of topic...

Lol you didn't read the thread....

Lastly Dengue removal is one of the biggest success of SS, when analysts threat Punjab for severer next Dengue out break, and SS toke it as a challenge and results are infront of everyone.. ...

Joke of the air, "Rat biting the face of the kid is CM Punjab's fault" lol

Qaull or fail main tazad.... lol at the one side u r telling him to stick to topic and on the otherhand forcing him to go out of topic...

Lol you didn't read the thread....

Lastly Dengue removal is one of the biggest success of SS, when analysts threat Punjab for severer next Dengue out break, and SS toke it as a challenge and results are infront of everyone.. ...

Joke of the air, "Rat biting the face of the kid is CM Punjab's fault" lol

maybe the rat should be jailed for biting the innocent victim :lol:

saulat was aressted the same day returning from bangkok? thats all i can say, his father was a good militry officer , who co-opreated his catch, at that time! thats what i can tell you on this topic!;):smokin:

lets check history of political murders in pakistan?
who odered the killing of Ghulam Haider Wyne ?:eek:
nawaz or shabaz?;)

P1010666.JPG

was one such hero who was brutally martyred by terrorists in Mianchannu (A small city on Lahore-Multan National Highway) during the campaign for general elections in 1993.:cry::cry::no:

lets check history of political murders in pakistan?

P1010666.JPG

was one such hero who was brutally martyred by terrorists in Mianchannu (A small city on Lahore-Multan National Highway) during the campaign for general elections in 1993.:cry::cry::no:

who odered the killing of Ghulam Haider Wyne ?:eek:
nawaz or shabaz or junaid or Shehzad or Aswand or batmannow or superman?;)

Who knows

Light bit correction :woot:

Back
Top Bottom