What's new

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

I sadden me to see some of our Muslim bros having ill wish that Iran should get attack by Zion with Saudis help. It's so sad that it's pathetic. Why the hell are we having so much ill wish for our fellow Muslims brothers????:cry:

Lets not isolate our Iranian brother from main stream Islam as they are second class where reality is it could be other way around as most of so called Sunni nations does not even have the balls to stand up against west aggression while Iranian are standing tall alone. It's time for us to unite as one instead of further division.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the modest and simplest Islamic leader who happen to follow the lifestyle of our khalifs.:)

Dont divide muslim nation into sunni and shia , both are brothers.:agree:

Do you think Ahmadinajad won the election fairly?:)

You should not just make your preception about iranian by meeting with few educated iranian, the islamist regime sitting in iran is real danger for peace .

Their so called Islamist regime is still much better than the Royal Monarch sitting in Saudia Arabia and please don't even talk about Saudi as being a peaceful government. They are far from being peaceful and are the global sponser of terrorism, the only reason teh US sucks up to them is oil. Isn't it ironic that the 19 hijackers were mostly Saudi. Saudia Arabia has fcuked Pakistan inside out and there is already ample evidence out there even on these forums. Iranians don't sponser terrorism around globe like Saudi does.

Iranian women are stronger than Arab women as well in terms of education and being politically active, Saudi's just treat their women like dust. Thus i have no respect for countries that treat their women horribly.

Their new generation is well educated and presently more then 50000 students are studing in world top universities , which is highest in the world .

I have yet to see a decent Arab from Saudia Arabia and i worked for 3years at the International office at the Unviersity the good arabs i've met have been from Lebanon, Syria and a few from Jordan (all much more moderate countries). Many of them study in the top universities in the world because the Saudia Arabian government sponsers their whole education and its mostly free for them. They don't get into those universities based on Merit but purely on finance basis, if you are willing to pay around 200,000 dollars a year at Harvard you can get in no problems, they pay exhorbant university fees compared to Iranians who i've met.

Most Iranians who get into top universities go simply based on merit, most of them graduate from Shariff University which is one of the best universities in Iran. Last time i remembered Saudi doesn't even have a decent university. Just 2 years ago 3 Saudia Arabian guys came to the University of Toronto (simply based on finance no merit what so ever) and they didn't even know what they were majoring in, didn't have an ounce of knowledge about English either. Came in bought a nice condo in downtown, got a car within 5 days, two dropped out of univeristy around in their second year.. Now one lives in Montrael just enjoying life, and this is just a small example, there are countless like that so yeaa my perception about Saudi is not that vague as you may think..

Now i am not saying all Arabs are like that mind you, like i said Arabs from Palestine, lebanon are far more hard working individuals. I am just referring to the Saudi regime and its absolutely ignorant people.. and my perception has nothing to do with religion as i don't judge people by their religious status. I support Iran not because of their religious status either or because they are Muslims, i support them because they are far more moderate and progressive in terms of education and contributing something to this world than the Saudi's ever will be.

I suggest you watch the satirical comdey documentary "Where in the World is Osama bin Laden" and you will instantly realize the difference between Saudi's and other Arab countries. I would also suggest you read the book 'Confessions of an innocant man'

Do you think Ahmadinajad won the election fairly?

I hate Ahmadinajad and i don't think he won fairly BUT nontheless 2 weeks prior to the elections Time Magazines survey and polls showed Ahmadinjad leading the polls by a ratio of 2:1. Alot of the Iranian national polls showed Ahmadinajad leading the polls by approximately the same margin before the elections.. Its not a surprise that he won.

Maybe he didn't win by the margin that he's showing but more like a 55%-45% instead...

Last edited:
israel dont know who der messing wiv........trust me if iran goes mad theyll bomb saudi arabia no matter hw relegious place that is

israel dont know who der messing wiv........trust me if iran goes mad theyll bomb saudi arabia no matter hw relegious place that is

Israel survived 1967 and 1973.. i am sure Iran poses no threat to Israel in any way or form but Israel likes being pro-active from what i've seen

Dont divide muslim nation into sunni and shia , both are brothers.:agree:

With out a doubt we are brothers.:cheers:

As I always call myself just a muslim. Follow Qur'an and Sunnah thus sunni and shia thing is none of my concern.

Do you think Ahmadinajad won the election fairly?:)

Yes without a doubt. He is humble and I personally like him. People of Iran already proved on this election that they will not be shaken by outside force. :tup:

They helped Pakistan in nuke development and missile technology.

Care to elaborate on what kind of help did they actually provided us with regards to our nuclear program. You are giving them way more credit then they deserve.

Israel survived 1967 and 1973.. i am sure Iran poses no threat to Israel in any way or form but Israel likes being pro-active from what i've seen

and we are waiting for that day when some one even fire a RPG on makkah and madina dude.we will learn them historical lesson which become history.no more tehran on earth after they attack makkah madinah.

:guns: attacker on holy place

Iran cant really afford to make the whole muslim ummah its enemy, it will only strike at Israel and thats about it.

This Sheikh has got some very valid points about both Saudi and Iran (states). Listen to him what he says after 2:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
and we are waiting for that day when some one even fire a RPG on makkah and madina dude.we will learn them historical lesson which become history.no more tehran on earth after they attack makkah madinah.

What we will do? Is the life of a Muslim or a home of a Muslim any less holier than Makkah and Madina? Is God only in Makkah? What Muslims did when Yazid ibn Muawiyah attacked on Madina? What Muslims did when Hajjaj Bin Yousuf fired catapults in Makkah? Sorry to say friend, but we are impotent people. Hundreds of thousands got killed in Iraq in the hands of the oppressors, could we do something? Thousands got killed in Afghanistan, could we do something? Generations got lost in Palestine, could we do something? If God forbid, the time ever came, you will see, most of the Muslims will prefer to stay inside their homes.

offcourse if iran touch meidna they will be wiped out from earth

Iran cant really afford to make the whole muslim ummah its enemy, it will only strike at Israel and thats about it.

people r 2 hyped abt hw good israel r....sorry i dont want any1 2 feel upset but i hate israel after what they done 2 gaza

Their so called Islamist regime is still much better than the Royal Monarch sitting in Saudia Arabia and please don't even talk about Saudi as being a peaceful government. They are far from being peaceful and are the global sponser of terrorism, the only reason teh US sucks up to them is oil. Isn't it ironic that the 19 hijackers were mostly Saudi. Saudia Arabia has fcuked Pakistan inside out and there is already ample evidence out there even on these forums. Iranians don't sponser terrorism around globe like Saudi does.

You know very well , the basis of hatred in Arabs is due to Jewish state made by Bristish Monarch, you dont have any objection for Bristish Monarch rather you love your Queen, similarly Saudi love their Monarch and King.

Saudis have more then 2 trillion dollars in US and British banks , imagine what will happen if they withdraw that money?

Only one group of them have extremist idealogy , to convert their thinking international family of nation should also take action againt Israel.You have to first eliminate the cause of extremisim .

Iranian women are stronger than Arab women as well in terms of education and being politically active, Saudi's just treat their women like dust. Thus i have no respect for countries that treat their women horribly.

Again you are ill informed about Saudi Tribel culture, Saudi womens are allowed to work in offices and they built special shoping malls for women . I request you visit saudi arabia with with your family and see how saudis give respect to your family.

I have yet to see a decent Arab from Saudia Arabia and i worked for 3years at the International office at the Unviersity the good arabs i've met have been from Lebanon, Syria and a few from Jordan (all much more moderate countries). Many of them study in the top universities in the world because the Saudia Arabian government sponsers their whole education and its mostly free for them. They don't get into those universities based on Merit but purely on finance basis, if you are willing to pay around 200,000 dollars a year at Harvard you can get in no problems, they pay exhorbant university fees compared to Iranians who i've met.

Most Iranians who get into top universities go simply based on merit, most of them graduate from Shariff University which is one of the best universities in Iran. Last time i remembered Saudi doesn't even have a decent university. Just 2 years ago 3 Saudia Arabian guys came to the University of Toronto (simply based on finance no merit what so ever) and they didn't even know what they were majoring in, didn't have an ounce of knowledge about English either. Came in bought a nice condo in downtown, got a car within 5 days, two dropped out of univeristy around in their second year.. Now one lives in Montrael just enjoying life, and this is just a small example, there are countless like that so yeaa my perception about Saudi is not that vague as you may think..

Agreed with you upto some extend , they need to develop and invest in their basic education system, but they have one excellent university KFUPM ranked 17 in world.Now they are developing a new city near jeddah where all international civic facilities will be available.

Now i am not saying all Arabs are like that mind you, like i said Arabs from Palestine, lebanon are far more hard working individuals. I am just referring to the Saudi regime and its absolutely ignorant people.. and my perception has nothing to do with religion as i don't judge people by their religious status. I support Iran not because of their religious status either or because they are Muslims, i support them because they are far more moderate and progressive in terms of education and contributing something to this world than the Saudi's ever will be.

I suggest you watch the satirical comdey documentary "Where in the World is Osama bin Laden" and you will instantly realize the difference between Saudi's and other Arab countries. I would also suggest you read the book 'Confessions of an innocant man'

Saud family is highly educated and what facilities they have given to local saudis you cant imagine, presently 600Bill USD projects are continued in Saudi Arabia and they have inducted 20 PHD's in their shourah council and driving for ladies also under consideration.They are moving towards modernization slowly but not at the cost of compromise with their faith and religion.Which plus point.

I hate Ahmadinajad and i don't think he won fairly BUT nontheless 2 weeks prior to the elections Time Magazines survey and polls showed Ahmadinjad leading the polls by a ratio of 2:1. Alot of the Iranian national polls showed Ahmadinajad leading the polls by approximately the same margin before the elections.. Its not a surprise that he won.

Maybe he didn't win by the margin that he's showing but more like a 55%-45% instead...

I dont agree with you here , the islamist regime of iran is dishonest and using brutal tactics to snub the rights of iranians, you will see a green revolution iran very soon.

Again you are ill informed about Saudi Tribel culture, Saudi womens are allowed to work in offices and they built special shoping malls for women . I request you visit saudi arabia with with your family and see how saudis give respect to your family.

special factories in Saudi for women workers .

Israel will never attach Iran even Iran does not have Atomic bomb due to her Existance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non sense

Why you are using abusive language for arabs? shame on you

all shabah were arabs.Arabs are children of shabah.

MODS PLEASE BAN HIM FOR USE OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE FOR ARABS,
Yes, no one should use abusive language and it indeed is against the forum rules. Please use the report button and complaint in private rather than requesting Mods for banning a member in bold red letters.

All of us are the descendents of Adam and Hawwa. Adam was a Prophet of God, so all of us are the sons of a prophet literally. So Arabs are children of Sahaba give them no preference or distinction.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom