What's new

Saudi woman scientist bags gold medal in Geneva fair

These people are such a lowlifes man, they search a net looking for anything to post to make their country seem good lol.
you country is backward, you are nothing but a terrorists organisation is a desert.

Everything you just said is the same way many Westerners rightfully or wrongfully view your country of origin, including people in your country of residence.

Iran is also viewed as a "terrorist" or "axis of evil" "state-sponsor of terrorism" in a desert. So you're not much different in the eyes of many Westerners and other people.

I have a life, but I do not try and cover up something ugly like this guys is doing.
well done for defending him. Mumbai attack in your country was because ideology from this guys extremist nation.

Akkkhhhmeeed execute the plan ASAP.

200 People were Killed in My City because of the Wahabi Jackas*es.

Even Osama Bin Laden was Involved.

Akkkkhhhhmmeeed this guy too.

I have a life, but I do not try and cover up something ugly like this guys is doing.
well done for defending him. Mumbai attack in your country was because ideology from this guys extremist nation.

well sir this thread is all about a woman achieving an award in science, & she is from KSA...

so what does she do in Mumbai???

& Off course I am not bashing your country but please give some respect to lady atleast..

200 People were Killed in My City because of the Wahabi Jackas*es.

Even Osama Bin Laden was Involved.

and you still have Indian defending them.
please go to the thread about GCC HOLD NAVY DRILL and see one of laughing at my friend who died in 9/11.

and you still have Indian defending them.
please go to the thread about GCC HOLD NAVY DRILL and see one of laughing at my friend who died in 9/11.

You Iranians and Arabs should have another bloody war, and this time finish each other off. Until one side is completely destroyed.

That's how you solve this Arab-Iran centuries old problem, until one side is destroyed this animosity and problem will remain.

You Iranians and Arabs should have another bloody war, and this time finish each other off. Until one side is completely destroyed.

I am not Iranian, why do you people think only Iranian hate these terrorists?

I want to see Arabs and Iranians destroy each other, these two people have centuries of animosity they should do the entire region a favor and finish each other off. Then, after your done and the dust settles and the fires of war are put out (and I mean that literally) Pakistan Army can move in and take both Iranians and Arab oil fields and territory and any remaining civilians preferably women.

Thank you and have a nice day.

A1

I want to see Arabs and Iranians destroy each other, these two people have centuries of animosity they should do the entire region a favor and finish each other off. Then, after your done and the dust settles and the fires of war are put out (and I mean that literally) Pakistan Army can move in and take both Iranians and Arab oil fields and territory and any remaining civilians preferably women.

Thank you and have a nice day.

A1

Who is the going to fight the Wars for the Arabs. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom