What's new

Saudi to hand Jordan $487m development fund

BLACKEAGLE;3657628]Actually yes they do love Jordan and Jordanians.

Yeahs sure they do

It's non of your business, why don't you act your size? I guess you understand that if you keep screaming and nagging the rest of your life about KSA name no one would ever take you seriously. So, leave it.

Question wasn't if its my business or not question was what was the countries name during the times of the prophet and the answer i get is non of my business Wow i am impressed.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3655097 said:
inshallah revolution inshallah
That's really stupid.

It's better to live under dictatorship than what happens during and after so called 'Revolutions'. Tens of thousands of people die for nothing, and waste Billions of dollars which could have been put in better use. Every drop of blood spilt has it's worth!

And afterall, in the end the country remains in deep bullcrap requiring atleast 2 decades to start walking on right track, look at Libya or Iraq today.

That's really stupid.

It's better to live under dictatorship than what happens during and after so called 'Revolutions'. Tens of thousands of people die for nothing, and waste Billions of dollars which could have been put in better use. Every drop of blood spilt has it's worth!

And afterall, in the end the country remains in deep bullcrap requiring atleast 2 decades to start walking on right track, look at Libya or Iraq today.

It's not like that my friend, I believe the revolutions in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Syria are a bless, it's not only to get rid of very twisted and oppressive regimes but also people couldn't bear poverty and corruption. Iraq was invaded by USA, so it's case is different. But on the other hand, why would people revolt in countries like Jordan, GCC, or Morocco?

That's really stupid.

Wow i am impressed captivity is better then freedom .

Rough Syrian death-toll is about 39,000 to 40,000. Look at Libya today and tell me, is it worth it?

yes, it does worth it, and what's wrong with Libya today?

And honestly, if you were a Syrian, would you accept Bashar Al Assad as a president after what he has done?

It's not like that my friend, I believe the revolutions in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Syria are a bless, it's not only to get rid of very twisted and oppressive regimes but also people couldn't bear poverty and corruption. Iraq was invaded by USA, so it's case is different. But on the other hand, why would people revolt in countries like Jordan, GCC, or Morocco?

This Answer belongs in stupid and funny section.

yes, it does worth it, and what's wrong with Libya today?

And honestly, if you were a Syrian, would you accept Bashar Al Assad as a president after what he has done?
Honestly, no.

But this is not the matter. If you can avoid it, well and good. It was adrenaline in youth that sparked this 'Arab spring'.

Honestly, no.

But this is not the matter. If you can avoid it, well and good. It was adrenaline in youth that sparked this 'Arab spring'.

They tried by calling for reforms at first but when the regimes started killing them they resorted to carry arms to defend themselves. To open your mouth with the word "free" was more than enough reason to get you and your family killed.

This Answer belongs in stupid and funny section.

You mean the answer that enemies of Islam and Arabs don't like to hear?

They tried by calling for reforms at first but when the regimes started killing them they resorted to carry arms to defend themselves. To open your mouth with the word "free" was more than enough reason to get you and your family killed.3=----*-`1

Yes House of Saud Jordan Kuwait and Qatar are well known for their freedoms that they are supporting terrorist in Syria.

Do you have freedom of speech in any of these nations=====No
do u have freedom of religion in any of these nations======NO
Can you vote and elect your own governments in any of these nations =========NO

clearly champions of freedom are at work.

You mean the answer that enemies of Islam and Arabs don't like to hear?

L O L yes talking against House of Saud is talking against Islam oh by the way Arabs have rebelled against all dick-takers installed on them through out Arab world Just a matter of time when your gods Are gone.

Rough Syrian death-toll is about 39,000 to 40,000. Look at Libya today and tell me, is it worth it?

OK let me ask you this how many people these dick-takers kill when they are in power is that worth the price as long as they kill one of 2 at a time look at the progress of the countries where Dick-takers are installed.

Syria and Libya is destroyed by west with the help of Dick-takers not to help the locals in case of Libya oil in case of Syria to help out Israel.

We should have the Quran on the throne, and push Lawrence of arabia out of the Holy land this instant! instead of killing each other.

We should have the Quran on the throne, and push Lawrence of arabia out of the Holy land this instant! instead of killing each other.

GCC just handed Egypt around $15 billion. Give us our money back & do whatever you want :woot:

Back
Top Bottom