What's new

Saudi Shia activist killed of injuries sustained in police shooting

Hey @Yzd Khalifa & @al-Hasani can you get our Jordan brother a pair of matching pom-poms & a cute little cheerleader's outfit to do his 'I support Saudi Arabia' demonstrations outside the Saudi Embassy in Jordan ? :unsure:

I even have a picture of his doing it last year when it was announced that I'm visiting Jordan to sign an Economic Cooperation Agreement with the King :

pompomgay.jpg

Come on...come on admit it that he looks cute in this outfit ! :azn:

nnk47q.gif

Please be kind and remove that picture.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The MOI press release was purposely intentional to send a clear message that we are transparent enough to take full responsibility for the hunt, unlike some other barbaric rouge states, KSA has always been frank and that they won't put up with any form of terrorism wether it came from an A or B sec.

Nah. We are civilized enough to handle terrorists genteelly and put them in their rightful place.

You never get my sarcasm. lol

@al-Hasani

Have yall heard of a guy called christopher davidson, he added me on twitter today, some messed up foo. Had to block him, very anti Saudi, very pro iran. Claims to be author of a book called arabia after the shrikhs.

Good going Officers, every rat should face the same consequences. Thank God he was not killed in a place near to me, I believe his stinks is stuck in that place. Poor Officers they would smell him all the time.

Good going Officers, every rat should face the same consequences. Thank God he was not killed in a place near to me, I believe his stinks is stuck in that place. Poor Officers they would smell him all the time.

Why where do you live ? :what:

Another manhunt in the making homie :sniper:

Long time no see, hope you're doing good :).

@al-Hasani

Have yall heard of a guy called christopher davidson, he added me on twitter today, some messed up foo. Had to block him, very anti Saudi, very pro iran. Claims to be author of a book called arabia after the shrikhs.

No, bro, no idea who that nobody is. Let him bark on Twitter or Facebook, LOL.

qqbyon.gif

So how are my gifs so farm @Armstrong? After all you are the undisputed master on the forum closely followed by @BLACKEAGLE. Must be the cause for your rivalry:cheesy:

Hey @Yzd Khalifa & @al-Hasani can you get our Jordan brother a pair of matching pom-poms & a cute little cheerleader's outfit to do his 'I support Saudi Arabia' demonstrations outside the Saudi Embassy in Jordan ? :unsure:

I even have a picture of his doing it last year when it was announced that I'm visiting Jordan to sign an Economic Cooperation Agreement with the King :

I think the most suitable job @BLACKEAGLE could get is an F-16 pilot :rofl:

A cheerleader is a hobby black could do once in a while :omghaha:

I think the most suitable job @BLACKEAGLE could get is an F-16 pilot :rofl:

A cheerleader is a hobby black could do once in a while :omghaha:

In all seriousness then Blackeagle is a respected, wise and honorable fellow Muslim, Arab and neighbor with ancestral ties to KSA.

If it was up to me then Blackeagle would have a free-licence to deal with the unwanted individuals/elements in our region if you know what I mean.;)

He turned green though. What's that fuss about?

pompomgay.jpg

Great idea!
1771_humorpictureas1.jpg

Oh, I'm coming Saudis :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom