What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

No, why are you calling them stupid and idiots, as long as they abide by the civil rules of Pakistan, people should be okay with what the demonstrators are doing.
I call them stupid and idiot because, their act is not based on any deliberation, just a "Bhair Chal" as we call. Translation Sheep Walk, means just follow the other. They can get incited just by developing connection between anything and danger to Islam. Islam is a religion which expects out of its followers to do research and deliberate before accepting its veracity. And under the influence of their emotions they just damage anything which they see around us like traffic lights, cars, motorbikes, public transports. even private properties. This not what Islam teach us.

If that's what you believe then be it, but I don't see it that way.

You'd better watch your mouth next time, not to compare animals to a friendly nation of ours.

Dude, as if I do not know how you treat Pakistanis working there. They are treated worse then animals. You treat your camels and falcons better then you treat Pakistanis just because we are poor and go there for menial jobs. Saudi Arabia treats Indians better then Pakistanis! That is the harsh reality, whether you accept it here or not!

If Indian cannt afford do you think pakistan can dude.we will import more from Iran simple.

Iran is under extreme sanction and India cannot import more Oil from Iran then is permitted by the US!

Saudi Arabia is slowly getting exposed to the entire world...

Putin gets an instant legend status if he does it, lol.

Dude, as if I do not know how you treat Pakistanis working there. They are treated worse then animals. You treat your camels and falcons better then you treat Pakistanis just because we are poor and go there for menial jobs. Saudi Arabia treats Indians better then Pakistanis! That is the harsh reality, whether you accept it here or not!

I'm sorry but that isn't what @Imran Khan @Pakistanisage @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Armstrong say about how we treat Pakistanis. We also can play the cherry-picking card with you homie, if you wish. So stop acting like as if you were dealing with someone who tends to look down on you.

Funnily enough, the Saudi youths have much more respect for the Pakistani people more than other Arab nationals let alone a phony claim like we treat "Indians" better than Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but that isn't what @Imran Khan @Pakistanisage @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Armstrong say about how we treat Pakistanis. We also can play the cherry-picking card with you homie, if you wish. So stop acting like as if you were dealing with someone who tends to look down on you.

Funnily enough, the Saudi youths have much more respect for the Pakistani people more than other Arab nationals let alone a phony claim like we treat "Indians" better than Pakistanis.

If what you say is indeed correct then that is great news, however, my experience has been different. And since I travel on an Australian passport, my personal experiance in almost all middle eastern countries has been almost shocking from the point where I am conceived to be a Pakistani by face to the point where my Nationality is determined to be Australian.

One of my friends just shifted from Saudi to UAE and he always says that he came in to heaven from hell.. he tells his experience that once he bought a new car and some saudi goons out of sheer jealousy scratched the door and bonnet.. anyways!!!

let them treat us bad ok no need to sympathy with us we are here with our will not by force. BTW i buy today a pack of cigars let me enjoy them :P

Bro .. my job is related to the law enforcement bro, if such thing took place, we will get her/his own back.
Saudi women jailed for mistreating her maid.

Two men arrested for sexually assaulting a maid.

:yay: Dammam police helps a maid getting her rights. [/

Whether you Saudis want to admit it or not, there are many South Asians working in Saudi Arabia, and many of them aren't too happy the way they are treated there. Here is a good example:

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog!"Saudi Forces Bangladeshi Cabbie To Kiss His Foot & Hand - YouTube

let them treat us bad ok no need to sympathy with us we are here with our will not by force. BTW i buy today a pack of cigars let me enjoy them :P

:pakistan: NO this is your 2nd home.

I dont hate you or people of Arabia for that matter. i dont even know you so how can i hate you.

I don't know wether these words were compliments or not, but I do know for sure that there has got to be something wrong with people bashing others 24\7 ...

One of my friends just shifted from Saudi to UAE and he always says that he came in to heaven from hell.. he tells his experience that once he bought a new car and some saudi goons out of sheer jealousy scratched the door and bonnet.. anyways!!!

Your friend must have been harassed by bedouins or he could have been lying to you. At any rate, Saudis aren't angles.

If what you say is indeed correct then that is great news, however, my experience has been different. And since I travel on an Australian passport, my personal experiance in almost all middle eastern countries has been almost shocking from the point where I am conceived to be a Pakistani by face to the point where my Nationality is determined to be Australian.

Actually, Pakistanis are being favored by the Saudis over Westerns. But rotten Apples are everywhere my friend, no society is flawless.

Whatever the situation goes, Pakistan is going to help Saudi Arabia if anyone attacks on it.

Whatever the situation goes, Pakistan is going to help Saudi Arabia if anyone attacks on it.

We can't even take care of ourselves and you want us to go to war with Russia on behalf of another country? That's a good joke. These emotional bursts of ignorance will have to stop...

We can't even take care of ourselves and you want us to go to war with Russia on behalf of another country? That's a good joke. These emotional bursts of ignorance will have to stop...

I said so because Saudi Arabia has Makkah and Madina. Not only Pakistan, every Muslim country will go war against Russia if they attack our holy places. You know what I mean.

Mate I know we have to think about us and secure a better future for us Pakistanis but at the same time you have to realize there were 2 countries in this world solely created for one reason, and that's Religion. Whats Pakistans Religion? Islam. Where did Islam Originate from? Where is the 2 holiest places in the world for us? Its Saudi Arabia. If Russia attacks Saudi Arabia God forbids, Do you not realize its an Insult to us Muslims? That they can just stomp on us without any retaliation? Yes most here are emotional but i'm talking to you in a Logical way something that actually keeps our respect our religion intact. Yes we're weak at the moment, But that didnt stop us from progressing and being the only muslim nation in the world that has nukes. We dont have the basic necessities in life such as power gas water, but we go out everyday work hard to make a dollar and get through the day. Despite the economic crises despite all the hardships with the Blessings of Allah Pakistan is still on its feet surviving. and it will Inshallah for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom