What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Mecca and medina

Those two cities will be protected at all costs

We will all fight to defend KSA

Its only unfortunate that KSA has chosen to support e.g egyptian liberals against Muslims who would defend Arabia till the last

Saudi Arabian society is very divided about this topic as you already probably know. Most don't support the harsh line of Al-Sisi or his killings. I do not. At the other hand I don't agree with everything the MB has done or is trying to do. But I believe that they have a right to be part of the political life of Egypt since it is a EGYPTIAN organization that was founded by Egyptians. It has deep roots in Egypt and you cannot just outlaw it.

Believe it or not but we Saudi Arabians or Arabs for that matter do not agree with everything our rulers are doing.

Saudi Arabian society is very divided about this topic as you already probably know. Most don't support the harsh line of Al-Sisi or his killings. I do not. At the other hand I don't agree with everything the MB has done or is trying to do. But I believe that they have a right to be part of the political life of Egypt since it is a EGYPTIAN organization that was founded by Egyptians. It has deep roots in Egypt and you cannot just outlaw it.

Believe it or not but we Saudi Arabians or Arabs for that matter do not agree with everything our rulers are doing.

I would advice you to put emanations aside, The MB f$kd up Egypt. we have seen what happened In Sina during the MB rule, the dam, and many other geo-strategic issues. I will try to elaborate on this later.

Vice-versa? Give me a break!!! :lol:

Take it, No one invited you here btw, you and you only who poked his nose not me.

Makkah-medina will never be attacked. Muslims are doing a fine job of killing each other, if you are an enemy you would have to be pretty stupid to attack Makkah and have them united.

then be happy and sleep tight you have nothing to worry abut nawaz saudi makkah madinah . why you are wasting energy here ?

I would advice you to put emanations aside, The MB f$kd up Egypt. we have seen what happened In Sina during the MB rule, the dam, and many other geo-strategic issues. I will try to elaborate on this later.

Take it, No one invited you here btw, you and you only who poked his nose not me.

7abibi, I know about the wrongdoings of the MB but outlawing it is not the solution or realistic since it will only cause more problems for our Egyptian neighbors, brothers and sisters. MB whether we like it or not are deep-rooted in Egyptian society and political history. I don't agree with the approach entirely either as it was way to harsh for my liking.

But the MB need to reform in order to be a serious player and changes need to happen indeed.

Not the thread though.

Back
Top Bottom