What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

BANNED
Reaction score
A Saudi princess was caught trying to leave the Shangri-La hotel in Paris without settling a six million euro ($7.4 million) bill for her rooms, police said on Saturday, confirming a report in the daily Le Parisien.

Maha al-Sudani, the former wife of Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Nayef ben Abdel Aziz, tried to walk out on 3:30 am on Thursday without paying for her suite and those of her 60-strong entourage, prompting staff to call in police, Le Parisien reported.

The Saudi Arabian ambassador was also contacted during the incident, added Le Parisien, which noted that Sudani enjoys diplomatic immunity.

When contacted by AFP, the luxury hotel's director Alain Borgers said that that are "no problems" with its clients and "no unpaid bills" at the moment.

The princess has already had previous run-ins over unpaid bills. In 2009, fashion chain Key Largo went to court to obtain 89,000 euros owed by the princess.

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Shangri-La hotel needs to hire an ASF official from Pakistan.

He will spank €6 million out of this princess.

lollz - I just find it incredible how anyone can run up such an amount up on a hotel tab - Perhaps its a lesson for the hotel in taking some sort of precaution in making sure their bill is covered...

Shangri-La hotel needs to hire an ASF official from Pakistan.

He will spank €6 million out of this princess.

Money is payed now-

When contacted by AFP, the luxury hotel's director Alain Borgers said that that are "no problems" with its clients and "no unpaid bills" at the moment.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...uxury-hotel-without-paying.html#ixzz1wjC4NPCp

:blink: OH GOOOOOD !!! $7.4 million !!!

الله اکبر :disagree:

Princess with her 60-strong entourage- Subhan Allah-

it is not :

بیت المال ؟؟؟

it is not :

بیت المال ؟؟؟
I've had this conversation with a khalijee before. They consider the oil money, their leader's money. Also any money spent on the people's welfare is done out of the goodness of their hearts and they must be thanked. This mentality is the reason why the one gazillion princes and princesses can have gold plated cars and spend millions on hotel tabs and not have anybody asking questions.

Good for them though. Let them waste it.

Kudos !

saudi-drift-risky-stunt-car.jpg

You can buy a Ferrari in 7.4 million- and people other than Arabs do buy Ferrari- why you people so anchoret is above me-

I've had this conversation with a khalijee before. They consider the oil money, their leader's money. Also any money spent on the people's welfare is done out of the goodness of their hearts and they must be thanked. This mentality is the reason why the one gazillion princes and princesses can have gold plated cars and spend millions on hotel tabs and not have anybody asking questions.

Good for them though. Let them waste it!!!

Ya HABIBI ! waste it ! waste it ! waste it ! :lol:

You can buy a Ferrari in 7.4 million !!!- and people other than Arabs do buy Ferrari- why you people so anchoret is above me-

WHAT !!!??? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom