What's new

Saudi King orders cancer treatment for Iranian child

Wait do you need the kings permission to do the Operation. I mean look at Pakistan India we hate each other to the guts but still when it comes to life we show compassion and we dont need the approval of the PM and Presidents.

Wait do you need the kings permission to do the Operation. I mean look at Pakistan India we hate each other to the guts but still when it comes to life we show compassion and we dont need the approval of the PM and Presidents.

I agree....:tup:

If she was in the country she would have been given a medical care like anyone residing have access to. She was in Iran as the article clearly stated.

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques also ordered to expedite the processing of entry visas for the girl and her parents to the country.

Well, the reporter probably tries to glorify the king. I dont think he will have time for such details, there must be many ministers do deal with such things, right?

I agree.. she should have been kidnapped secretly and brought in on a stealth plane for treatment.

During treatment she should be kept unconscious for all the years, and once recovered..... should have been, returned to the parents again on a stealth plane. :cuckoo:

You false flaggers never make any sense.... you just criticise for the sake of it.
You never make any sense girls, family asked for help for treatment king allowed it and financed it very good thing but their is no need to tell this to whole world

You never make any sense girls, family asked for help for treatment king allowed it and financed it very good thing but their is no need to tell this to whole world

How to hide it from world?

I mean don't report on every channel and newspaper to show how great you are

Who is reporting it? just get over it and learn to digest the facts... that Saudis are better humans and does not discriminate.

Well, the reporter probably tries to glorify the king. I dont think he will have time for such details, there must be many ministers do deal with such things, right?

Maybe but I think they informed King and king replied go ahead dumbazz why you are asking me for the permission just do it

That still doesnt change the fact that so many islamic countries are poor and those Arabian kings/sheiks and what so ever have toilets of pure gold and so on one good act doesnt make them more sympathic to me.

Who is reporting it? just get over it and learn to digest the facts... that Saudis are better humans and does not discriminate.

you both are saying same thing ... lol .. why are you fighting.

If i wish.... than i can daily pull dozens of news daily about attrocities in Iran, but being Pakistani my concern is Indian terrorism, Kashmir.
Searching / building fake news about friends of Pakistan and propagating them is definitely not in interest of Pakistan.
Looking at the structure of news.... US says this and that, even the kids can tell that news is not worth any thing.
Saudi Arabia is a society... and finding criminals in any society is no surprise.
Whereas, in Pakistan.. every second man has become criminal but we do not look at our self.
Recently US has declared that he can buy any one in Pakistan by a simple visa, which is deplorable but Saudis never posted this news.... or any other news against Pakistan.. because they consider us friends.

oh bhai.. you are posting in wrong thread. :D

Only Saudi Citizens are eligible for free medical care. Non-Saudi citizens must pay for health care, and cancer is very expensive to treat, so I guess the family or someone in Iran sent a letter to the Royal Office for KSA to take care of her expenses as there is a special office for adopting Terminally Ill children of the world and treat them on KSA's expense, and that office happens to be in the Royal Office.

You don't need the King's permission because she is Iranian, even Norwegian kids who got treated in Saudi Arabia's expense need the Royal Office's permission.

Now come you agree on something without having a full knowledge about it?

What about Malala? Did the UAE cover her expensive from A to Z for some propaganda?

i dont need to have full knowledge of it...its simply stupid to look for a nationality first or race of any person to allow anyone for medical treatment...whether Iranian or anyone!

sorry but Saudi Kings arent Holy gods that cant be wrong in their rules and laws ok so please stop worshipping them...

what??:what:

Back
Top Bottom