What's new

Saudi flight delayed over stewardess' lack of guardian

Very good point raised by passenger, it was purely according to the law so there is definitely nothing wrong

4 Real.

Lmfao, You still thinking of Saudi of the 70s :/ things have changed tremendously.

You also must realize that you can't compare DATES to oranges. Saudi used to be an empty desert with no water or a damn thing ,therefore your argument is null and by the same extension void.

What Shira are you talking about:/ nothing wrong with a female traveling on her on as long as she's doing the right thing ,same is applied to male too.
And since when does Saudi own the two holy shrine? As far as my knowledge is concerned, the two holiest places belong to you know who. Mecca and Medina being within Saudi doesn't mean it belongs to us ,that's a clownish argument ;) ..

Because it's faster and more convenient than the Carpets ;) .. Plus, Westerns will sell their souls for money;)

I hope you are aware that a lot of changes happening in Arabia are not shariah complaint...:astagh: :astagh:

If you hate that 7th century country so much, what the heck are you doing there? why not go to some 21 century country to get the real taste of 21 century "blessings".

What am i doing here? Doing what the 7th century Bedouins are incapable of.
Beside I travel a lot, thats a good thing to learn about the world.

You do realize that the rest of the world has been doing that for centuries now!
Arabia is just progressing from 7th century into 7.5th century..that is still backwards for the rest of the world!

Ohh and the country of two holy mosques is now breaking the shariah rule itself...by having women fly without male guardian...what a pity! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Its always amusing reading a Pakistani lecturing Saudis on progressive liberal morality.
KSA is Sweden compared to Pakistan. For every women denied flight in Saudi arabia, there's 10 suicide boms, 20 tribal rapes and 15 executed for apostasy in Pakistan.

Its always amusing reading a Pakistani lecturing Saudis on progressive liberal morality.
KSA is Sweden compared to Pakistan. For every women denied flight in Saudi arabia, there's 10 suicide boms, 20 tribal rapes and 15 executed for apostasy in Pakistan.

Wasn't the case before 80's so connect the dots.

Karzai to hold Taliban peace talks in Qatar - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

You understand none of this progress would be happening had it not been for Baba Amreeka shoe up the nation behind to reform or perish?

All thanks to Saudis and their ideology!

Very good point raised by passenger, it was purely according to the law so there is definitely nothing wrong

Saudi is the one country that practices Islam as it is meant to be.

As it was in the 7th century.

He got horny and his sexual frustration caused him to do that

Who gets bothered by someone doing their fckin job? Either something in the story is missing or this guys a retard

But we have a Parliament and you have one family ruling you.

We work to survive (most of us). You're sitting on wealth you never earned.

Just sayin' ! No ill will here, despite your snide remarks

What am i doing here? Doing what the 7th century Bedouins are incapable of.

So you hate the Arabs as a race, you hate their culture, you hate their religion, you hate their laws, but you sold your soul to work for them because someone threw some money at you?

Every minute that you work for them, you are working towards promulgating the very things you despise, all for the mighty riyal!

Whether the Arabs are good or bad, they are true to their beliefs. You, on the other hand, will compromise your ideals at the drop of a coin and will dance for the highest bidder.

Guess which one is the more despicable!

Or else he could have taken the overnight 'Camel Express Caravan' to Dammam. Accompanied by the fragrance of Camel Droppings, the snorting of Camels for in-flight entertainment and Khajoors for refreshment. He'd have found all of that very familiar!

:rofl::rofl:
I've read a book by an actual princess of the Al-Saud family,the rulers of SA. Its a must read. Their fuking wealth and the atrocities of some saudis amused me.

So you hate the Arabs as a race, you hate their culture, you hate their religion, you hate their laws, but you sold your soul to work for them because someone threw some money at you?

Every minute that you work for them, you are working towards promulgating the very things you despise, all for the mighty riyal!

Whether the Arabs are good or bad, they are true to their beliefs. You, on the other hand, will compromise your ideals at the drop of a coin and will dance for the highest bidder.

You realize that there many conditions in which one would have to work in countries that you donot like?
My friend hates Saudi Arabia yet had to work there for over a year because TATA sent him there. You cant get assignments changed many times.

As soon as these keepers of Islam touch down in London's Piccadilly, all their laws and high morals go out of the window.

I can think of at least one more here who would seem to fulfill most of this criteria. ;)

Only it is a dollar in his case, not riyal.

Back
Top Bottom