What's new

Saudi cleric says women who drive risk damaging their ovaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one gives a sh!t about man's testicles!:hitwall::D

lol the fucked up part is that some cars (especially high end sports cars) actually do hurt some men's testicles. Some guys have issues with certain car seats. I learned this on Top Gear btw haha

Who cares, they are one of the richest nations on the planet, and have the whole muslim world kissing their feet. They laugh last.

Its part of their culture anyway, at least they are Genuinely Arab, and following Arab customs - meaning they are true to themselves. Others who try to be Arabs are not being genuine.

Certain sports like cheer-leading, horse riding, gymnastics, and kick boxing/taekwondo, also cause non-penetrative/asexual rupture of the virgin hymen in many girls.

Difference between Islam and other religions is that Islam has a code for practically everything, including the most mundane and secular matters. The common man has to take decisions from religious scholars, and is not allowed his own interpretation.

This is what prompts these scholars to inflict their opinions on every conceivable topic, and I suppose it is even given some weightage by Muslims.

Islam does not advocate taking advice from scholars in every matter. Clergy does not have any place in Islam as a profession. Over the period of time people have developed as a profession, which in no way is reflective of Islamic preaching. Each individual has to do the study and select right from wrong. By taking advice from clergy people think that onus of decision is passed on to someone else's shoulders. In fact each and every individual is responsible for his own act and answerable for it.

Who cares, they are one of the richest nations on the planet, and have the whole muslim world kissing their feet. They laugh last.

Its part of their culture anyway, at least they are Genuinely Arab, and following Arab customs - meaning they are true to themselves. Others who try to be Arabs are not being genuine.

A false news god only knows how that story was made up or who made it? Seriously! since when clerics became pathologists? If such thing has happened, our media outlets would have picked up already. Only insane people would believe that absurd claim. Let's assume that this news is true for the sake of argument, then what about women drivers around the world? have they experienced '' ovaries damaging''? Its illogical and astonishing claim.

Besides Saudi Arabian women who live in villages/countrysides do drive cars and certainly none of them have had an issue whatsoever. Its only in urban area women aren't allowed to drive and the funny thing is that there is no law set by the government that women driving is banned. It is because it somewhat considered to be a social taboo for one reason or another.

If anyone can prove me wrong please do bring that interview with Sabaq.org.

I don't know if you're a false flagger or not, but if you're an actual Canadian than I can understand why you'd think that. Persian Gulf countries pay skilled foreign expats extremely handsomely, but the normal citizen is far from rich. Qatari/Emarati citizens are quite well off, but not saudis. They avg 10-30 thousand dollars a year. I'm 25 and making close to 6 figures this year here in Canada. Most people here in Canada make north of 55-60 thousand dollars a year.

All that said though, I know for a fact that you're not a Canadian of EU ancestry. Your comment can be explained once you tell us where your parents hail from originally.

And arab customs aren't tied to women's ovaries. Most Arabs would put your head against a curb and kick your skull in for such a stupid and dumb comment.

Certain sports like cheer-leading, horse riding, gymnastics, and kick boxing/taekwondo, also cause non-penetrative/asexual rupture of the virgin hymen in many girls.

Dude,

You should seek Psychological help. I am not saying this to humiliate you or because there is something seriously wrong with this comment but on basis of general observation of your comments.

You seem to have a seriously malformed schema regarding females. It would destroy your married life if you do not get it corrected which could be done by even rudimentary counselling.

+ only girls that you would get as date would be losers with low self esteem.

Dude,

You should seek Psychological help. I am not saying this to humiliate you or because there is something seriously wrong with this comment but on basis of general observation of your comments.

You seem to have a seriously malformed schema regarding females. It would destroy your married life if you do not get it corrected which could be done by even rudimentary counselling.

+ only girls that you would get as date would be losers with low self esteem.

Why are you PMSing old man?

Why are you PMSing old man?

1. I am not PMSing, whatever that means.

2. I am probably only couple of years older than you. You are entering college while i am about to pass out of it.

3. It was a friendly and useful advice. You are free to ignore it.

All the wealth and power associated with it is coming from oil, it has a expiry date. Either this country has to become partially liberal like Dubai, or it will go down in the history with its archaic rules.

Persian Gulf countries pay skilled foreign expats extremely handsomely

The Persian Gulf was pronounced dead 1400 years ago.

Most of Expats work in menial jobs in the ARABIAN GULF. I don't mean to be disprespectful or anything, but even when Iranians come here to do Hajj, some of them overstays to do the same thing.

but the normal citizen is far from rich.

Your qualifications determine your social class i.e. if you happen to have a B.A. you will make more money than those who hold less qualifications.

Qatari/Emarati citizens are quite well off, but not saudis

Yes, they may make more money than the Saudis, but at the end of the day, where did this high income go to? For example, In the UAE people who drive GMC's or Pickups pay between 250 - 300 AED for gas, while in Saudi people pay 50 - 70 for gas, so go with rentals, houses, foods, and other living expenses, which means that they might spend more than what they make at the end of the mounth.

They avg 10-30 thousand dollars a year

Let just not use Taqqyiah to divert facts. I understand that you are mad and angry at us, but telling lies will only make you look like a dense. According to the recent statitics revealed this year the avarge the Saudi indivdual make is $37k. Again try not to lie because lying will get you nowhere with us at all.

I'm 25 and making close to 6 figures this year here in Canada. Most people here in Canada make north of 55-60 thousand dollars a year.

I doubt that you could make this amount of money in Canada. As a matter of fact, most Canadians hate Iran to their fullest, they believe that all Iranians are terrorists so they can't trust them at all, haven't you seen the last terror plot the Canadian authority foiled this year? Who planned the attack? and where did they came from?

Not to mention the suspension of the Canadian-Iranian diplomatic relations. :lol:

And arab customs aren't tied to women's ovaries. Most Arabs would put your head against a curb and kick your skull in for such a stupid and dumb comment.

Even though that I had had some tensions with @Wright from time to time but I always had an inner respect for him within my ego. In fact you are the one who should stay in this forum for even a single second.

I don't know if you're a false flagger or not, but if you're an actual Canadian than I can understand why you'd think that. Persian Gulf countries pay skilled foreign expats extremely handsomely, but the normal citizen is far from rich. Qatari/Emarati citizens are quite well off, but not saudis. They avg 10-30 thousand dollars a year. I'm 25 and making close to 6 figures this year here in Canada. Most people here in Canada make north of 55-60 thousand dollars a year.

All that said though, I know for a fact that you're not a Canadian of EU ancestry. Your comment can be explained once you tell us where your parents hail from originally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcasm dude. Dont take the internet too seriously.

Next Nobel price is for him for this wonderful finding.........

When you read the responses of these wahabis, suddenly the whole cleric+ovary thing makes total sense.

The desert sun seems to have an adverse effect on their brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom