What's new

Saudi blogger may face death penalty for apostasy

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Saudi blogger may face death penalty for apostasy — RT News

15.si.jpg

I thought JEW USA hate dictators, so why they make Ben Ali, Mubarak, Morsi. Be friends with Al Saud, Al Khalifa

He's not getting a death penalty. Either way the western media will keep ridiculing Islam and Muslims to get us to put our culture and beliefs behind us. They do this with no other people but slowly starting with Christians.

So this is what you want Christians? Your Pope now is lying and telling his people there is no hell, gays are fine, pre marital relations Is fine, what's next? Partying at disco is worshipping God?

This blogger tries to make himself appear as majority and thinks his thoughts are widely accepted with Saudi Arabians. This is not true, he can't force his troll like ideas on people.

This guy is not a proper 'liberal' ...you can be religious and liberal. He doesn't need to be religious, but by looking at this fool he clearly advocates stupid hair and dress which is unacceptable culture.

Saudi Arabia doesn't carry death penalty for such cases. RT nice try.

Crimes carry death penalty in Saudi Arabia are; Murder and drug trafficking nothing more nothing less.

The Appeals Court in Jeddah has ordered a trial court to review a case against an alleged abuser of Islam after setting aside the lower court’s verdict to send him to jail.
A court source said: “Even though the trial court dropped the charge of apostasy against Raif Badawi, founder of a website that posts anti-Islam remarks, it recently handed him a prison term of seven years and three months with 600 lashes.”
Badawi was also accused of spreading perverted liberal ideologies, besides publishing articles that mocked Islam and Islamic practices.

Court to review Badawi case | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Anyway he still on trial.

I hope he's ok! I love Saudi thinkers.

That individual is not a real "thinker". More like a person attempting to overthrow the institutions and cause unrest aside from insulting Islam.

What is your opinion about this?

Or what about this Saudi Arabian:

1zzmihu.jpg

عبد الله القصيمي

:o:o_O

This news is false btw.

There is always a few crazy people causing problems but they will be dealt with. We both know that they are present in our Arab world. Whether in your home country Oman, Yemen, KSA or elsewhere.

Last edited:
So this is what you want Christians? Your Pope now is lying and telling his people there is no hell, gays are fine, pre marital relations Is fine, what's next? Partying at disco is worshipping God?

1.The Pope isn't the leader of all christians,just the catholics.I.as an orthodox,care nothing about him.
2.He never said there is no hell.
3.He never said gays are fine,he said "he won't judge them".Only God can judge.
4.Partying at disco doesn't upset God.Why would it ? Can you really see him angry if he sees you dancing and drinking a couple of beers ? Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

That individual is not a real "thinker". More like a person attempting to overthrow the institutions and cause unrest aside from insulting Islam.

[...]
:o:o_O

This news is false btw.

There is always a few crazy people causing problems but they will be dealt with. We both know that they are present in our Arab world. Whether in your home country Oman, Yemen, KSA or elsewhere.

Saudi Arabia has a lot of amazing intellectuals. I don't know much about Raef, but let's remember that if they were not 'sincere' about their thoughts and beliefs, they wouldn't speak their minds in a Muslim majority country. You know how a lot of Muslims react to blasphemous writings and thoughts. Najib Mahfoudh, one of the Arab Nobel prize winners, got stabbed in the neck by an Islamist because of his blasphemous novels.

I'm sure that many of those guys, like Raef, are living in fear, but only a few people know how they feel. Raef loves Saudi Arabia and doesn't want to destroy the Saudi society. His apostasy doesn't mean he is not proud of being Saudi.

Yes, in case of a liberation of Saudi by the iranian freedom forces, we should let all the people who hate the regime defect and destroy the rest who are all zionists wahabits

Saudi Arabia doesn't carry death penalty for such cases. RT nice try.

Crimes carry death penalty in Saudi Arabia are; Murder and drug trafficking nothing more nothing less.

The Appeals Court in Jeddah has ordered a trial court to review a case against an alleged abuser of Islam after setting aside the lower court’s verdict to send him to jail.
A court source said: “Even though the trial court dropped the charge of apostasy against Raif Badawi, founder of a website that posts anti-Islam remarks, it recently handed him a prison term of seven years and three months with 600 lashes.”
Badawi was also accused of spreading perverted liberal ideologies, besides publishing articles that mocked Islam and Islamic practices.

Court to review Badawi case | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Anyway he still on trial.

hahaha they say that his website posts anti-Islam remarks? yes some of it, but they also have al-Qaeda members there, he is not a liberal nor thinker , he should be on trial for al-Qaeda threads in his website not for "anti-Islam remarks" ...

even tho I'm anti -any kind of- corporal punishment (lashes and so on)

Back
Top Bottom