What's new

KSA may face ‘strong revolution’

Seems like a promising thread to troll........... :pop:

Seems like a promising bread to roll:

700-Backerbrotchen.jpg

:P

I thought India and Pakistani rivalry on this forum was ugly. But then I saw KSA and Iran, at least Indians and Pakistani get along time to time.:lol:

Seems like a promising bread to roll:

700-Backerbrotchen.jpg

:P

:lol:

I thought India and Pakistani rivalry on this forum was ugly. But then I saw KSA and Iran, at least Indians and Pakistani get along time to time.:lol:

LOL most KSA and Iranian members are fine with each other. Occasionally our Iranian friends just seem very obsessed about KSA and the House of Saud in particular. Such as when such nonsense news from PISS TV is posted here. Everyone obviously laughs and moves on.

We have not been at war which each other since the Arab Islamic conquest of Persia nearly 1500 years ago!

Looks like regular lamb chops on the grill/fire. Universal. That bread on the second photo looks familiar too.

Never heard about Paratha and doubt that it came all the way to Morocco but in general flat breads made in those "special ovens" (not sure what word you use in Pakistan or among Baluch people) is very, very similar. Even the people of Sardinia have similar flatbreads an they have lived isolated for thousands of years. I mean there is also a limit to how different you can make something as simple as flatbread!:lol:

The last one I don't know about but it looks like pancakes and as one of the flatbreads made in Yemen.:)

Khobz Al Tawa

Looks like regular lamb chops on the grill/fire. Universal. That bread on the second photo looks familiar too.

How dare you inferior arbi... insult Sajji... @Hazzy997 (my trusted evil leprechaun) behead this blashphemous fool...

Learn something:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...URf3hrag4oiynDIkQ7iHaFw&bvm=bv.61965928,d.d2k

might be useful for your wife or :D

How abt Khada Kabab:

hqdefault.jpg

Or this tasty thing:

Dump Ghosht, Quetta | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Never heard about Paratha and doubt that it came all the way to Morocco but in general flat breads made in those "special ovens" (not sure what word you use in Pakistan or among Baluch people) is very, very similar. Even the people of Sardinia have similar flatbreads an they have lived isolated for thousands of years. I mean there is also a limit to how different you can make something as simple as flatbread!:lol:

We have those bigass tandoors:

images (1).jpg

The last one I don't know about but it looks like pancakes and as one of the flatbreads made in Yemen.:)

lol.. thts just a roti or whatever:

images (2).jpg

Khobz Al Tawa

cant see man .. YT is banned here..

From Wikipedia:

Al-Awamia
or Awamia (Arabic: العوامية‎ al-ʿAwāmiyyah) is a Bahrani village situated in the Al-Qatif region in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. As of 2009, it has a population of about 25,000 people. Al-Awamia is bordered by the Al-Ramis farms to the east and some other farms to the west and the south. To the north side, there is a dividing line between Al-Awamiyah and the neighboring Safwa city, so the town cannot expand any more and provide housing land for its growing population. Due to this limited land, the people move out of the town and settle in nearby neighborhoods, notably Al-Nasera which is home to almost 2500 people living in 250 homes.

Despite a ban on public demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, on 29 July 2006, a Pro-Hezbollah march took place in Al-Awamia (as well as in Al Qatif) protesting against Israel’s military campaign against Lebanon, calling for a ceasefire. Further protests took place on 3 August of the same year and on 28 April 2009.

In March 2009, at least four people, including one child, were arrested after taking part in rallies which were organized to protest the arrest of Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr, a senior Shiite cleric and Imam of a mosque in Al-Awamia. He had criticised attacks against Shiites traveling to thetomb of Prophet Muhammad.

On November 21, 2011, masked anti-Al Saud militants clashed with security forces, which resulted in security forces fleeing the village and the militants taking over a riot police armored vehicle.[10]

The majority of the people of Al-Awamiyah are followers of Shia Islam

How dare you inferior arbi... insult Sajji... @Hazzy997 (my trusted evil leprechaun) behead this blashphemous fool...

Learn something:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe-search/s/lamb%20sajji&ei=Z_YPU63FK8q9ygPk04CACQ&usg=AFQjCNHnkFNURf3hrag4oiynDIkQ7iHaFw&bvm=bv.61965928,d.d2k

might be useful for your wife or :D

How abt Khada Kabab:

View attachment 18916

Or this tasty thing:

Dump Ghosht, Quetta | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We have those bigass tandoors:

View attachment 18913

lol.. thts just a roti or whatever:

View attachment 18914

cant see man .. YT is banned here..

LOL, that's exactly the oven I am talking about. Made in ME.:)

Is that Khada Kabab meat boiled under the grown/surface? Can't explain it in English? If so we have plenty of that in Hijaz alone!

What's Sajii similar to?:D I have no idea. Looks to me like ordinary lamb chops made over the fire?!

LOL, that's exactly the oven I am talking about. Made in ME.:)

Is that Khada Kabab meat boiled under the grown/surface? Can't explain it in English? I so we have plenty of that in Hijaz alone!

What's Sajii similar too?:D I have no idea. Looks to me like ordinary lamb chops made over the fire?!

similiar food... its a conspiracy... get ready for war..

Back
Top Bottom