What's new

Saudi Arabian inventor wins global acclaim

We know that you get all scared when the words Muslim and Arab reappears. Like a certain large sector of Indian users on this forum ruining the reputation of other friendly Indian users. Don't know what caused that. The century long Muslim rule in India?

Not as much as the partition of India on the basis of religion....but that is a different story.....:offtopic:

You must consider that there are Muslims in India too and I think you know that not every Muslim likes the Arabs.....

Anyway, congrats on your achievement....:tup:

Who said Australia :lol:?
I fail to find the specific international invention contest which was held in Australia, the only reference i can find is from Saudi Gazette.

Yes, because Saudi Gazette maintains a channel with all Saudi Cultural missions. They report the news based on a given event.

I don't think the rest of the world is interested in covering such story, especially when it comes to Saudi.

Last edited:
It is only upto you to take your rightful place in the world. Allah has given you everything Godly possible to succeed----and still you fail.

I don't think they failed, but you are. The topic itself sets an example.

You have no right to live on past glory---. With the resource that Allah has bestowed upon you---the saudis should die in shame for being the incompetent nincompoops that they are.

Even though that I dislike talking about history, I believe that those who doesn't cherish their history don't have the power to raise.

If that's called incompetence, I wonder what does idiocy stand for in your book.

You are a pathetic---a miserable---and a disgusting nation which reeks of incompetence and arrogance.

I wished you were right, we would be better off without shouldering a billion of people in our shoulders.

You saudis need to be humiliated and degraded so much that maybe the shame in you may want you to succeed in knowledge and technology---rather than flaunt your wealth to the world.

Yes, and you are the chosen one! Please keep coming back for more in humiliation to us. :lol:

Hi,

It is only upto you to take your rightful place in the world. Allah has given you everything Godly possible to succeed----and still you fail.

You have no right to live on past glory---. With the resource that Allah has bestowed upon you---the saudis should die in shame for being the incompetent nincompoops that they are.

You are a pathetic---a miserable---and a disgusting nation which reeks of incompetence and arrogance.

If it was upto me----I would do the same to your people as I do to my pakistani colleagues---.

You saudis need to be humiliated and degraded so much that maybe the shame in you may want you to succeed in knowledge and technology---rather than flaunt your wealth to the world.

But as of now----you are a shame to ISLAM----you are a Shame to Prophet Mohammad---and a joke on islam.

I do not know how significant or impressive this achievement. For all I now this could be a high school type of invention.

That's irrelevant, IMO. For me the real story is that there is a Saudi Arabian young lady making strides in science and education and that is to be lauded. My congratulations to her and to all right thinking Saudi Arabians.

Interesting how researches in medicine are " high-school " type of thing :lol:
I do not know how significant or impressive this achievement. For all I now this could be a high school type of invention.

That's irrelevant, IMO. For me the real story is that there is a Saudi Arabian young lady making strides in science and education and that is to be lauded. My congratulations to her and to all right thinking Saudi Arabians.

9uusyc.jpg

Siham Abu Zahira

Saudi Gazette - Saudi inventor wins global acclaim

The clever and beautiful Saudi Arabian women are making us proud once again.

:yahoo:

So a girl beat all the guys ! ?

So a girl beat all the guys ! ?

Women often do that all across the world. Nothing new. Saudi Arabian women are a intelligent bunch when given the right opportunities to excel.

I wish more Muslim countries could utilize their females better than what we witness right now.

Back
Top Bottom