What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy German submarines

Yeah Right Saudi Brothers =)) who dont even give W.P To Pakistanis =)) They treat all other muslims as their slaves and people dont get tired of calling them brothers

On the Topic Saudi Defense industry is getting better Because of the tech available to them, instead of giving a big order KSA should buy the minimum Number of sub they really need and try to get tot or start Some JV or start independently which will help KSA better in long term 

When You have money to waste :D who cares you are buying 25 or 250
The love for ARAB is the sign of eeman. eeman was originated from hijaz it will come back to hijaz.

Do you mean luring with more money of a bigger contract?
I understand that German conventional sub are the best, but if they are that hard to get, then go for British, French or American sub. Germany is really ridiculous to deal with in arm sales.

Yup you got that right, how soon you forgot the 800 leopard deal. Now that the SN frigates are being upgraded by multiple French companies the Saudi want to diversify their sources. This deal has its own political dimensions considering the US-Saudi rifts.

I am curious why Saudi Arabia is such a weak country? They are the wealthiest country in mid East for decades. Have tons of petro $$ but they are afraid of Israel and Iran. Why?
Its just beeing prepared incase of,''afraid'' is a big word.
Evry country in the neighborhood is modernizing its armed forces in some areas and strengthening in others.
KSA doesnt have any subs(worth mentioning),so its natural for them to buy some.

Yup you got that right, how soon you forgot the 800 leopard deal. Now that the SN frigates are being upgraded by multiple French companies the Saudi want to diversify their sources. This deal has its own political dimensions considering the US-Saudi rifts.
has 800 leopards being provided? If so, what is the date set for 1st shipment?

The love for ARAB is the sign of eeman. eeman was originated from hijaz it will come back to hijaz.
Eman ? Are you kidding me what does eman have to do any thing With Arabs
Yes every muslim loves and respect Mecca and Madina Only because of Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him) What his followers done for islam but Right now KSA is the center point of supporting terrorism in every country Even In Pakistan we shouldnt forget that 2

It would be good money, and i think the ruling christ-democrats (CDU) would be in favor of it too, but not the social-democrats (SPD), who will form a grand-coalition with the CDU in a few weeks. They want a stricter regulation of defense-deals.

The german economy is shaky these days such huge deal will make the germans head shaking once and not twice.

I think it would be much better if Saudis invest this money to build these submarines in Saudi Arabia. It will benefit Saudi Arabia in the long run as they can then export it to other countries. 12billion Euro + 2.5billion Euro is alot of money.

Just my 2cents.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Arabian Knight @Mosamania

I don't know what the Saudi government is really up to. There are 4 defense companies currently functioning in the country and 1000 military industry are under construction as we speak, so maybe we need sometime getting more TOT so to be fully ready in the near future.

Last edited:

You do realize it is prophesied that the most of the Arabs will be wiped out, and Islam's renaissance would be from our area. Jitna tum phudakte ho utna hi tumhain kamtar samjhte hain yeh apko. Kabhi rahe ho inke saath?

No the love for Arabs is no sign of Eeman, take it and shove it up yourself.

I have serious doubts about Saudi being able to field quality personnel for 5 submarines, 25 is impossible. They need time and they got all of it. Baby steps.

Eman ? Are you kidding me what does eman have to do any thing With Arabs
Yes every muslim loves and respect Mecca and Madina Only because of Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him) What his followers done for islam but Right now KSA is the center point of supporting terrorism in every country Even In Pakistan we shouldnt forget that 2

You do realize it is prophesied that the most of the Arabs will be wiped out, and Islam's renaissance would be from our area. Jitna tum phudakte ho utna hi tumhain kamtar samjhte hain yeh apko. Kabhi rahe ho inke saath?

No the love for Arabs is no sign of Eeman, take it and shove it up yourself.

Muslims loving each others is a sign of Eman indeed regardless of their identity. Now all of you spare this thread. Only military discussion is welcome here according to PDF rules.

Muslims loving each others is a sign of Eman indeed regardless of their identity. Now all of you spare this thread. Only military discussion is welcome here according to PDF rules.
Muslims Treating Muslims as brothers is sign of emaan Unlike treating them as your slave or Supporting terrorism in their country is not islam or sign of islam

Yeah Right Saudi Brothers =)) who dont even give W.P To Pakistanis =)) They treat all other muslims as their slaves and people dont get tired of calling them brothers

On the Topic Saudi Defense industry is getting better Because of the tech available to them, instead of giving a big order KSA should buy the minimum Number of sub they really need and try to get tot or start Some JV or start independently which will help KSA better in long term 

When You have money to waste :D who cares you are buying 25 or 250
I live in Saudi Arabia and I tell you that's not true at all.

Muslims Treating Muslims as brothers is sign of emaan Unlike treating them as your slave or Supporting terrorism in their country is not islam or sign of islam

Feel free to open a new thread and you will hear from me responding to your empty accusations. If you don't have anything on-topic to say then go talk a hike.

Back
Top Bottom