What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

Looped argument :girl_wacko:

I'm outta this thread, this robot will only keep on repeating the same crap over and over again to please his masters.
and you'll continue to launch more attacks to please your Saudi Masters

you're no different than the black slaves who would please their White Arab masters and then get tortured in return during Early Islam

Good thing Muhammad came to advise Muslims to stay away from people like you, I guess you're brain isn't developed enough to comprehend his message

Ooops...you're right ! Khair...I'm off to the market for a few minutes and so I'd be off. In the meantime try explaining to Rambo that the Wahabis in Pakistan are called 'Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jammat' whose Madrassas, according to a survey I came across...which is easily available on the Internet so tell him to google it up should he wish, are less 9% of all Madrassas in Pakistan whereas the Deobandis were closer to 70% ! Tell him that OBL was influenced by 'Syed Qutb' an Egyptian not a Wahabi. Tell him that the Taliban, the Let, the Sipa-e-sahaba and the JUD are all Deobandi out-fits not 'Wahabi' and that in 'Wahabi Islam', unlike 'Deobandi Islam', Jihad can only be sanctioned by the State and not by every bearded tom, d*ck and harry with a turban on his head and capris on his arse.

Thank you for explaining this to the retard.

I'm off to the market for a few minutes and so I'd be off. In the meantime try explaining to Rambo...

Nah, I can't be bothered. Ignorance is hereditary, they say, so I'm not gonna waste more time on this :lol:

I'm off to enjoy my Biryani :)

Looped argument :girl_wacko:

I'm outta this thread, this robot will only keep on repeating the same crap over and over again to please his masters.

You will not be missed. Back to topic we do not need any more of Saudi (or Iranian) or any others to advise us on sectarianism.

We are sons of Pakistanis who at partition received dead Muslims with slit throats by the train load in Lahore. No Hindu when killing asked if they were Shia or Sunni

You'll also find the same, no, more number of "books and articles" claiming Islam and Muslims are the ultimate devils of this world and peace doesn't exist because of them. It's called propaganda.
#

:cheesy: Propaganda from allies of Saud

Nah, I can't be bothered. Ignorance is hereditary, they say, so I'm not gonna waste more time on this :lol:

I'm off to enjoy my Biryani :)
Enjoy your Wahabi cooked Briyani you traitor and Enemy of Pakistan

you should be jailed just like Afridi

see, you cowards are now planning attacks on public forums! Don't forget to get the Saudi King's approval before launching your raid on me!

Oh hes already devolved much of his powers to me for these petty things when I took his youngest daughter as my fourth wife. Come to think of it if you can get past her 'moustache'...shes actually quite charming ! :smitten:

You'll also find the same, no, more number of "books and articles" claiming Islam and Muslims are the ultimate devils of this world and peace doesn't exist because of them. It's called propaganda.
#

:cheesy: Propaganda from allies of Saud

Let him be yaar. I was just thinking can one be intolerant of intolerance

:yahoo::yahoo:
I do not care about other countries I only care and put Pakistan first. Americans are our enemy and are Muslim killers. Anyone who is their ally is the enemy of Pakistan[/QUOTE
Only Americans supporting Wahabism are our enemies - the rest of the Americans are peaceful people.

These Wahabis living in Pakistan & Saudi Arabia are promoting hatred and harboring all the terrorists.

For spreading the truth, I am Indian!

What logic.

And peacefulness and religious tolerance was not created by God to be understood by terrorists like you.

bro u are great ..... i saw the video u put up on ur thread last night.... was great... u and muse are the ppl who can bring the change in pakistan.... dont get disheartened by few comments......... a clap from my side, for standing up for humanity and believe me u are the only real patriot :yahoo::yahoo:

The foOk is a 'Wahabi cooked Biryani' ? :blink:

Aryan, seriously...? Is this your side-kick ? I weep for you, my brother ! :cry:

Khair, I'm really off ! Thanks for the laugh !

Ooops...you're right ! Khair...I'm off to the market for a few minutes and so I'd be off-line. In the meantime try explaining to Rambo that the Wahabis in Pakistan are called 'Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jammat' whose Madrassas, according to a survey I came across...which is easily available on the Internet so tell him to google it up should he wish, are less than 9% of all Madrassas in Pakistan whereas the Deobandis were closer to 70% ! Tell him that OBL was influenced by 'Syed Qutb' an Egyptian not a Wahabi. Tell him that the Taliban, the Let, the Sipa-e-sahaba and the JUD are all Deobandi out-fits not 'Wahabi' and that in 'Wahabi Islam', unlike 'Deobandi Islam', Jihad can only be sanctioned by the State and not by every bearded tom, d*ck and harry with a turban on his head and capris on his arse.
images

Look your Wahhabi brothers have even posed for a pic.

You Wahabis love to put the blame on Deobandis or other groups. We all know your Saudi petrol dollars secretly fund the violence and terrorism in Pakistan.

Quit spreading the propaganda.

Aryan two timed us for the Iranians and Bhartis.

Wtf?

:yahoo::yahoo:
bro u are great ..... i saw the video u put up on ur thread last night.... was great... u and muse are the ppl who can bring the change in pakistan.... dont get disheartened by few comments......... a clap from my side, for standing up for humanity and believe me u are the only real patriot :yahoo::yahoo:
I am a patriot for humanity and will preach for religious tolerance until I die.

I will bring the Wahabi terrorists who were the cause of your fallen Hindu, Sikh, Christian & Athiest brothers to justice don't worry.

You Wahhabis even took the life of Salman Taseer, a true patriot for Pakistan and hero!

Back
Top Bottom