What's new

Saudi Arabia offers India $ 625 bn investment opportunities.

See brother, let me clarify it for you. Indian education systems follow definite curriculum, and Saudis can't modify it just because they are pouring money into it. But your concern about spreading of 'Wahabi ideology' is valid.

But it'd me good if they invest in infrastructure and energy sector.

Madrassa's are a real poison - though religious studies in moderation are good - but when a religious education center becomes a source of radicalism than the by products are extremists who will remain extremists for their life times.

See brother, let me clarify it for you. Indian education systems follow definite curriculum, and Saudis can't modify it just because they are pouring money into it. But your concern about spreading of 'Wahabi ideology' is valid.

But it'd me good if they invest in infrastructure and energy sector.

These investments are like aid from Britain goes into the pockets of religious communities. Yes investments in Energy and infrastructure are good but we have to be careful.In my view country's integrity should be priority than anything at this point of time.

These Royals are in the pockets of US and did lot of damage to Pakistan as we have seen in the latest decade.

Please, don't let them invest in Education. :lol:

Education should be their first utmost priority! many Indians are illiterate!

I thought last year they were talking of 1 trillion $ of inverstment

1362677590356063800_0.jpg

The 2010 meeting of King Abdullah with Premier Manmohan Singh saw the beginning of a new era in relations between the two Asian economic giants. (AN photo)

Education should be their first utmost priority! many Indians are illiterate!

Yes these Arabs are very modern thinkers with their 7th century ideology :lol:

India is not Pakistan and the dollars they are talking may come or may not come but opening the gates will damage our society.

India knows how the money flows around the world and who is interested in investing in India and for what purposes ;).

1362677590356063800_0.jpg

The 2010 meeting of King Abdullah with Premier Manmohan Singh saw the beginning of a new era in relations between the two Asian economic giants. (AN photo)

What ever mate , GOI will take care of this opportunity if it really is an opportunity. Don't be fooled by the number of dollars which may or may not be reality.

Yes these Arabs are very modern thinkers with their 7th century ideology :lol:

India is not Pakistan and the dollars they are talking may come or may not come but opening the gates will damage our society.

India knows how the money flows around the world and who is interested in investing in India and for what purposes ;).

What ever GOI will take care of this opportunity if it really is an opportunity. Don't be fooled by the number of dollars which may or may not be reality.

Their ideology will not affect 88% of the population, so let's give them something to think about :lol:

Saudi asking Indians to invest in KSA? hmmm.... interesting. This could be to generate leverage for Saudis to invest in India.. I don't have a problem in Saudi investing in our country as long as it's limited to infrastructure & corporate investments. Not in education or financing religious institutions. Many countries are paying dearly due to this venture from Saudis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom