What's new

Saudi Arabia joins the killer drone arms race

No body said they are. You stated earlier that Pakistan dropped off the deal because of KSA. I replied to you, stating that Iran backed off at the last moment to fund the pipeline ( something which committed itself to ) ..

Do you understand basic logic? Iran built their part of the pipeline well in time. Pakistan has shown no seriousness for 4 years. If I was a businessman in Iran's place, I would back out too. They are suffering loss but it is to stop further loss. Apply some basic logic and commonsense.

Yes, it is a soft loan. You, on the other hand, argued it is a " hand-out " would you please provide a materialistic evidence to back up this word of yours? Everybody on earth calls it a loan, because that what it really is.

It's all in the interpretation. There is no details of this loan as to how Pakistan would repay it. Countries don't give out loans like that, even China won't loan money to Pakistan on a personal guarantee (no one knows what guarantee is that!). The professional troll called it a token of love and friendship, many call it handout.

Pakistan is welcome to use it for that.

Only if you formed those policies lol! Using KSA money to build pipeline to Iran is as absurd as it can get. Stop acting naive.

Do you understand basic logic? Iran built their part of the pipeline well in time. Pakistan has shown no seriousness for 4 years. If I was a businessman in Iran's place, I would back out too. They are suffering loss but it is to stop further loss. Apply some basic logic and commonsense

I'm struggling to make you understand that Iran canceled the loan, Pakistan never walked off the deal. Initially, Iran committed itself to provide Pakistan with the loan, but then it retreated back, which is why the project was stopped. Should Iran stick to its commitment, thing would have been different, and that's that. So unless you introduce a piece of evidence where it says Pakistan is to be blamed for that, or simply find yourself living in a state of denial.

Iran cancels Pakistan gas pipeline loan - Business - DAWN …
Iran cancels $500 million loan for Pakistan to build part of …
Iran Cancels Major Loan to Pakistan For Gas Pipeline …
Iran Cancels Loan for Pakistan Gas Pipeline, Which U.S. …
Iran cancels Pakistan gas pipeline loan | Boston HeraldIran cancels $500m loan to Pakistan – The Express Tribune
Iran cancels $900m loan to Pakistan for power project …
Iran cancels loan to Pakistan for gas pipeline project …
Iran cancels $500m loan to Pak, warns of cash fine over pipeline …
Iran Cancels Pakistan Gas Pipeline Loan - The New York …
Iran cancels Pakistan gas pipeline loan - News.nom.co

It's all in the interpretation. There is no details of this loan as to how Pakistan would repay it

I don't wish to hear interpretation, I only want to hear static facts.

A loan is a loan, which means you ought to pay back, which Pakistan will be doing.

Do you understand basic logic? Iran built their part of the pipeline well in time. Pakistan has shown no seriousness for 4 years. If I was a businessman in Iran's place, I would back out too. They are suffering loss but it is to stop further loss. Apply some basic logic and commonsense.

It's all in the interpretation. There is no details of this loan as to how Pakistan would repay it. Countries don't give out loans like that, even China won't loan money to Pakistan on a personal guarantee (no one knows what guarantee is that!). The professional troll called it a token of love and friendship, many call it handout.

Only if you formed those policies lol! Using KSA money to build pipeline to Iran is as absurd as it can get. Stop acting naive.

Last edited:
@Yzd Khalifa

First of all, learn to quote someone properly, it is very annoying otherwise. Secondly what are you trying to prove by posting all those links? Iran had conditionally planned to loan $500 million in Dec 2012 to Pakistan, but that's not all the money Pakistan would need to build the pipeline. The total cost is $2 billion. So when Pakistan couldn't raise the rest $1.5 billion Iran had to cancel their loan. Understand how business works. Iran has already spent $2 billion on their side, they can't afford to lose any more money on a project which won't be completed in the near future.

I don't wish to hear interpretation, I only want to hear static facts.

A loan is a loan, which means you ought to pay back, which Pakistan will be doing.

What are the terms of the loan? Enlighten me, as you seem to have the "facts" with you.

Yepp, Considering the current market, China is the ONLY option.
Algerian electronic forces are extremely happy with the Ylong. They have been using them for the past two years. Algerian forces have expressed interest in the xionglong (soaring dragon) the replica of the US Global hawk. RQ-4
59ebe70dcce4888540b21cccd45af561.jpg

For now you take whats needed to get the job done. Anka will be ready soon enough.

By the time ANKA is ready China would have developed further Block of Wing loong drone for the customers and I won't be surprised if China offers more sophistical UCAVs including stealth UCAV with rd-93 engine which will later take WS engine currently under tests "sharp sword".

13225445_943699.jpg

Last edited:
One of the biggest questions is whether the new generation of foreign drones can match US capabilities. "We don't know at all about the quality of the pterodactyl," Kreps cautions, "these aren't combat tested." Since unmanned aircraft rely so heavily on satellite and communications infrastructure, it’s hard to tell from the craft alone how well it will perform in the field. The Pterodactyl is also typically sold for a fraction of the price of the Predator, which has only fueled skepticism.

A lot of BS..Algeria has them in her arsenal for the past two years. The armed forces are awed by its performance. With Algeria having her own "Glosnass" , the lethality and the overall use of the pterodactyl will near the best in its field. Currently Algeria's interest is focused on the Chinese "Global Hawk" version.

:) :) :) :) :)

BoIUyfbIMAEuEy6.jpg:large

5 Typhoons with five faces, which face would you like?

Every body here advertising their abilities ... Me too !

10247229_10152112346268603_3625678588554264995_n.jpg

We are going to add bombing capability to the stealth drone ... Hitting sensitive places in silence :)

This is your own right but that isn't the right spot where you can propagate your country's products.

View attachment 34265

We are going to add bombing capability to the stealth drone ... Hitting sensitive places in silence :)

I hardly think so. These UAVs poses no serious threat at all.

04.jpg3bed0534-70f9-4413-baae-85c055233999Large~01.jpg

Looks sexy anyway ... :D

This is your own right but that isn't the right spot where you can propagate your country's products.

I hardly think so. These UAVs poses no serious threat at all.

No serious threat !?

If you mean S-129 ... Yes ... Same as predator family there is no stealth capability ...

But sentinel !

I have no idea ... Yes ... No ...

10262122_10152112345848603_4257714147114583429_n.jpg

Let's see ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom