What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

JF-17 Thunder, Saudi Arabian National Guard Air Force (SANGAF)

yy46.jpg

e9mh.jpg

pixm.jpg

l6gu.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Irfan Baloch @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dazzler

Looks quite smart now.. doesnt it.​

Bravo Bravo :clap:

@Luftwaffe

For arguments sake. If the Saudis want a hi-lo mix for RSAF or SANG, they'd come up with a list of requirements which we would have to meet. Block-III is on the drawing board, if they join in, we can push the envelope to meet the demands and create a more potent Block-III as the R&D costs will be shared. They can effectively partner in the program.

As for the sub systems. JF-17 was designed as a 'cost effective' platform, and till Block-III is raised, our ability to deliver more advanced systems will grow. If they wanted more systems, they can buy from European suppliers which can be integrated.

Btw, India has reportedly offered Tejas to RSAF. :omghaha:
NOooo....When i would want to read source too why would RSAF even show interest in teja rano, I remember RSAF in 90's ask bill clinton to buy F-16s clinton refused, Thunder is based on F-16 pretty much it qualifies more than teja rano with Selex AESA and other EW suite under $28m is even a better option including joint venture to much extent.

@Luftwaffe

Indians weren't asked, they offered it unilaterally.

@Aeronaut, clearly it is offered by indians not asked by RSAF but what is so special about it, entire stuff is made in france and israel and USA, with weapons from all 3 states compared to Thunder which can offers weapons from reliable partners like China/Pak. You mentioned Block III i think there is enough time around 4 years more money poured in a program a small stealth aircraft is possible smaller than J-31 development from scratch or based on JFT is possible but again it is about reliability of partner like KSA with no US pressure and real commitment not leaving in the middle, the AK-1 was a very insulting one i think of it personally.
look at these "classic trolls"....n look at there ranks:lol::lol::lol:

You do have read the issues with a change of the IFF procedures of Turkey?

Quite well known issue along with many others in the history of US weapon sales, to Islamic states.
Turkey, ever since build its own mission computer and SW.

Turkey had one of the larges F16 fleet and does not only assemble them locally but also upgrades them... So we are more then Turkey?

Hi first of all assembling kits is a different thing than manufacturing parts is a different thing, Turkey ordered some 28-30 Block 50s from US.

Hi first of all assembling kits is a different thing than manufacturing parts is a different thing, Turkey ordered some 28-30 Block 50s from US.

Manufacturing minor parts does not add much if you have to import major parts or more important parts. Anyway, The issue is well known so I have decent foundation in writing that not everything can be trusted.

What about a Coup d'ètat to solve the problem?:D
OT, but pls no coups for us. Some people talk emotionally, but what they do not understand is that coups only end up making situation worse than before. This is Pakistan's history so far.

We have a democratic system and we should stick with it. A multi-ethnic country like Pakistan will eventually fail under dictatorship.

@Chak Bamu
whats wrong with my post??:what:
or u sayin that is not trolling......:cheesy:

You could have posted a rebuttal, but you chose to troll. If you do not like someone's post, let them know that you disagree and argue with facts and figures if you will. But trolling like that....

You make yourself whatever you choose to become.

Last edited:
You could have posted a rebuttal, but you chose to troll. If you do not like someone's post, let them know that you disagree and argue with facts and figures if you will. But trolling like that....
You make yourself whatever you choose to become.
well......ok.
if i was trolling by just quoting.......n got a negative rating for that much....
u wanna say they weren't.....bringing tejas into the discussion out of nowhere ,in a thread which has nothing to do with it whatsoever...:cheesy:......ok yeah that aint trolling... :)
i wud call that classic flame baiting.........
but then again u might have conveniently ignored them.....i guess, i shud have too.....
its just that they were themselves MODS & TT....n trolling.... :p:

JF-17 Thunder, Saudi Arabian National Guard Air Force (SANGAF)

pixm.jpg

l6gu.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Irfan Baloch @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dazzler

Looks quite smart now.. doesnt it.​

this is top notch work. picture says a a thousand word. I think if we want our KSA friends to buy this jet.. then start with not so "subliminal" messaging and indirect advertising... building a fan base among the KSA forums (just in case they are frequented by the Royalties as well ...I wish)

this is top notch work. picture says a a thousand word. I think if we want our KSA friends to buy this jet.. then start with not so "subliminal" messaging and indirect advertising... building a fan base among the KSA forums (just in case they are frequented by the Royalties as well ...I wish)
Could be better If I could get a photoshop expert and just tell them how to do this. All I have to do then is apply the changes to the simulator and show off.

Back
Top Bottom