What's new

Saudi Arabia Cheers the Coup in Egypt

Mate, life is good. Just one complain, it's too darn hot... the frakin humidity kills me when I go out. Planning to stay inside for the next couple of days! :D

You tell, how is everything @ your corner of the world? :)

Hey HI (HyperIon I see it fitting to give your name an abbreviation) how has it been?

Mate, life is good. Just one complain, it's too darn hot... the frakin humidity kills me when I go out. Planning to stay inside for the next couple of days! :D

You tell, how is everything @ your corner of the world? :)

So far so good. Weather is great here in Chicago made my patent presentation and now it is pending approval, it will probably take from 6 months to 1 year to get it. It is like a load off your chest but the whole "pending" thing kind of gets you on edge still.

Also rounds start at 6:30 AM at the hospital I am rotating in and work ends in 10 PM and I am freaking beat. But so far so good overall. I will be spending 10 days in Turkey as soon as I am done here.

Dude, that is one hectic rotation you are on... :what:

Regarding the patent, don't fret it. If you have covered your basis, no worries. It always takes time, whenever and wherever bureaucracy is involved. Did you get your primary application number? If that's done, then enjoy your time in the windy city. :D

So far so good. Weather is great here in Chicago made my patent presentation and now it is pending approval, it will probably take from 6 months to 1 year to get it. It is like a load off your chest but the whole "pending" thing kind of gets you on edge still.

Also rounds start at 6:30 AM at the hospital I am rotating in and work ends in 10 PM and I am freaking beat. But so far so good overall. I will be spending 10 days in Turkey as soon as I am done here.

Dude, that is one hectic rotation you are on... :what:

Regarding the patent, don't fret it. If you have covered your basis, no worries. It always takes time, whenever and wherever bureaucracy is involved. Did you get your primary application number? If that's done, then enjoy your time in the windy city. :D

Yep got my APN, but we still don't know if the Koreans got here before us or not. And yeah Chicago is great, I highly recommend Rudy's bar & grill on Madison. Great BBQ burger if you don't mind the bacon.

Mate, I noticed a marked change in your attitude towards the Saudis and Arabs in general in the past 6 months. I maybe wrong, however, if memory serves me right, usually you used to sit-back and observe. Now on the other hand you seem to have changed your policy and take active part in debates relating to our not-so-glorious past. I mean, the policies and treacherous road that our political decision makers and specially the Armed Forces elite took in the past.

im not understanding you bhai

Yep got my APN, but we still don't know if the Koreans got here before us or not. And yeah Chicago is great, I highly recommend Rudy's bar & grill on Madison. Great BBQ burger if you don't mind the bacon.

You eat bacon?

Simply put, you used to observe more and react less on the historic Arab-angle to present day militancy in Pakistan.

im not understanding you bhai

Dude, I don't eat bacon. What kind of image do you have of me? :P

Simply put, you used to observe more and react less on the historic Arab-angle to present day militancy in Pakistan.

i observe, and then comment

i just tell it how it is and thats been my policy for quite some time; im still not following you but oh well, no big deal

Actual fact is Saudi Arabia, UAE , Qatar and other Arab states are afraid of Muslim Brother Hood and their Popularity among the common people . that's why they supported the Coup and seems sponsored as well.

Brotherhood... IMO, was rejected by its own people.
Military, IMO... is pillar of state and a check balance in today's world, where you can't take any one for its face value.
Now, if Saudis were that influential in politics of other states, they would have toppled most unpopular leaders, Assad & Zardari which are undoubtedly disliked by the Saudi regime.

Back
Top Bottom