What's new

Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan

The day you dont feel the need to quote the Quran or religion for common sense actions, your nation will get better!

LOL! just an examply. the day you are caught by taliban and they prepare to kill you, your common senses will not work against taliban except you beg them for some mercy in the name of GOD. try to understand the situation of our nation.

the problem is that when most are stubborn and do not use common sense then no other choice but to beg them for God's Sake. and nothing wrong in it.

so your claim is infact null and void and only show your inner jealousy and ignorance.

Hindi crying & they are crying loudly. Just go & follow your corrupt, propaganda & lying machine media.

^^

Anything to say about the topic ? other than usual rant ?

By the way, in case you have'nt noticed the article is from :-

sky_logo.png

Now, please don't start saying "Arabi crying & crying loudly"

;)

every terorist must be taken to arabian sea and drowned there whether wahabi, taliban, shia, baloch etc

Yes Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan....

by stopping support to terrorist and extremist groups in Pakistan.

saudi arabia can take its wahabi scum from karachi peshawar tribal area back to its country

the saudi citizens and passport holders are doing terrorism with TTP who are involved in beheading

Yes Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan....

by stopping support to terrorist and extremist groups in Pakistan.

Here's a better idea, stop ******* rolling out the red carpet. They can do w/ever the heck they want, b/c you guys are allowing them. The saudis are laughing so hard they can hardly believe this is happening. Close the f'ng maderesas, kick all wahabis abck there, limit contact to business relations etc...

It's not the saudi's fault, it's you guy's fault for being so, well I don't know what, b/c I can't even imagine why you guys are doing this. What are you getting out of all this I have no idea. Syria, Pakistan, iraq and Afghanistan. They all have smtg in common: wahabis managed to roll in. In your case it was all on you though, b/c you guys invited them in.

Oh thank you mullah Iran, build us a 'community center,' oh thank you wahabis, plz come and build a 'community center'

for the love of kabab koobide get some sense
lol

Pakistan army should get Altaf first. He is the no.1 enemy of state.

if priorities are such that i fear you are dragging karachi into hell hole

karacih has become hostage to taliban wahabi scum which needs to be cleaned up

Thanks.

I was about to say this.

On topic only Pakistanis can help Pakistan.

saudi arabia can take its wahabi scum from karachi peshawar tribal area back to its country

the saudi citizens and passport holders are doing terrorism with TTP who are involved in beheading

Exactly.

We don't need rescuing from a country that doesn't even allow women to drive and where the rights of women and minorities are highly suppressed

Here's a better idea, stop ******* rolling out the red carpet. They can do w/ever the heck they want, b/c you guys are allowing them. The saudis are laughing so hard they can hardly believe this is happening. Close the f'ng maderesas, kick all wahabis abck there, limit contact to business relations etc...

It's not the saudi's fault, it's you guy's fault for being so, well I don't know what, b/c I can't even imagine why you guys are doing this. What are you getting out of all this I have no idea. Syria, Pakistan, iraq and Afghanistan. They all have smtg in common: wahabis managed to roll in. In your case it was all on you though, b/c you guys invited them in.

Oh thank you mullah Iran, build us a 'community center,' oh thank you wahabis, plz come and build a 'community center'

for the love of kabab koobide get some sense
lol

Government of Pakistan gets massive aid from Saudi Arabia which is why the red carpet is rolled out for them

Anyways most people are indifferent to both Saudi Arabia and "mullah" Iran with an exception of a few groups.

Government of Pakistan gets massive aid from Saudi Arabia which is why the red carpet is rolled out for them

Anyways most people are indifferent to both Saudi Arabia and "mullah" Iran with an exception of a few groups.

Saudi Arabia is an acute monarchy. What else you gonna expect from them? Iran is getting slaps of sanctions. The problem is there are lots of groups who want to disintegrate governments. Those groups must be stopped. Saudi Monarchy is doing great for Saudi Arabia. They are growing very very fast. 30% growing rate of population is expected within 20 yrs. They are now establishing new cities for them! So apparently they are doing good for Saudis,but not for other Muslim Nations. We need to question their integrity. OIC is a stupid organization with lots of failures.

Plz hit your head against smtg hard or ask someone to slap you.

done?

okay listen up. I'm not asking to like/hate saudi/iran. My question is veryyyyyy simple. STOP allowing foreigners to turn pakistan into a free for all. If Iran is building a community center than tell Iran to fuu off. If Saudi is doing that then tell them to fuu off. Simple enough arguement no?

Wtf do you think would have been happening if Southern Iran was in the hands of the khaleejis? Well ffs the same thing that's happening in Syria, AFG, Pakistan and Iraq.

Don't blame your leaders. Your people are naive.

" most people are indifferent to both Saudi Arabia and "mullah" Iran "

Nobody asked you to write a 10 page essay on Iran/Saudi.
wtf you talking about? Hezbollah in Lebanon was created in one day. An Iranian arab (forgot his name) walked into Lebanon in the middle of a civil war and collected a group of shias. He gave them a suit case of cash and asked for their alliance. Today Hezbollah is stronger than the military of Lebanon.

When wahabis are coming to town you should care. Nobody asked you to side with anyone. That mentality is all yours. Don't side with foreigners, that's all, be it Iran or Jihadis over on the other side of the pond.

You don't need your leaders to do anything. Stop saying brother Iran or brother Saudi. Start from there.

Back
Top Bottom