What's new

Sarabjit Singh

I hope Sarbajit Singh, if he's actually guilty, face the music. I don't want another innocent to die for the crimes he never committed. If he's guilty, he should be hanged and if he's innocent, he should be swaped with other prisoners in Indian Jails.

Unlike you Indians, i don't want another innocent to die. We can never understand the pain their families go through, simply becuase we haven't experienced it. These poor people rot in hell for the crimes they never committed. Both Pakistan & India acts like retard and put each other nationals in prison for no apparent reason. There are hundreds of them, both Indian's & Pakistani's. I hope both goverment sit down and do something about it. These f*** politicans don't seem to give a damn about poor people :angry:

PS: I personally believe Sarbajit is innocent and that he should be swaped with other Pakistani's in Indian Jails, hanging him won't be the solution. This is my personal opinion/belief, please don't have a go at me. Innocent is innocent, be it Indian or Pakistani. They should be released asap.

Aeri - Eye I hope you can post with a little less emotion next time. See media reports are not always reliable. After talking to some people working in the media I know this for a fact that many stories are exaggerated or cooked up.
Could it not be possible that the fan died of natural illnesses?
The Indian media tells a very different story - it appears the fan was caught a year after the match - and was having "sensitive documents". He died of natural causes.
Dead Pak cricket fan had sensitive documents: India
Either way - there is the story of Lt. Saurabh Kalia who was tortured by Pak soldiers and his body was returned during the Kargil war. These incidents keep happening. We need to reduce the level of distrust between our two countries. There will be no spies then and no Kargil wars

one thing is must that Sarabjit Singh is suspected man for Pakistan due to spy of India. let see whats happend :sniper:

Kahlid Mehmood, a Pakistani Cricket Fan, went to India to watch a cricket match between India & Pakistan. After leaving the stadium, your (retarded) police arrested him, accused him of spying for India and tortured the hell out of him.

We returned you a convicted terrorist, he was looking healthy too. When he went to India, he proudly confessed he was a spy and that he had links with RAW.

To return a favour, the so called world largest democracy returned us a dead body of Kahlid Mehmood, he was innocent. As if this wasn't enough, your pathetic authorities didnt even bother to say 'sorry'. :angry:. How pahtetic can you get? I hope those bastards, responsible for Kahlid Mehmood death, rot in hell :angry: :sick:

And then these very same Indian's wonder why all their neighbouring countries have issues/problems with them.:disagree:

Wow !!! U really nailed it..U shuld have been in pakistan diplomatic establishment..all ur problems would have been solved/..u r talking india's problems with neighbours...look whos talking..and with how many of ur neighbours u have problem..

sorry!!! ur country is the problem..u have destroyed afghanistan and u have problem with india..
great going...classic example of pot calling the kettle black..:hitwall:

ur begging aid from america...and then cursing them..u r only friend is communist china..who has only common thing i.e., india as adversary..

atleast pakistan should introspect whats gone wrong with jinnah's dream..y every country in the world is pointing fingers to u..

Wow !!! U really nailed it..U shuld have been in pakistan diplomatic establishment..all ur problems would have been solved/..u r talking india's problems with neighbours...look whos talking..and with how many of ur neighbours u have problem..

sorry!!! ur country is the problem..u have destroyed afghanistan and u have problem with india..

ur begging aid from america...and then cursing them..u r only friend is communist china..who has only common thing i.e., india as adversary..

atleast pakistan should introspect whats gone wrong with jinnah's dream..y every country in the world is pointing fingers to u..

Yeah we are blessed with obsessesed neighbours its not our fault but you should realise after all the bashing about literacy and human rights developmenty in india you cant feed a prisoner properly.....

My country is the problem then try solving it ..... pot calling the kettle black ..... or is that you are afraid to admit your own colour. destroying afghanistan heck ,did we invite USSR for a day trip to Afganistan....Someone fancies a walk in afghanistan and in the process gets thier A$$ burned not our fault mate....

American aid .... whooo gosh IMF is not american aid ... 1.5 billion $ which they are giving us was not because we begged them....China well why is every indian so envious about the relationship between these two coountries.....I fail to understan....and by the way India is not the reason why we are so close .... there are other things into equation as welll.....

Jinnahs dream it went wrong some where it wasn't his fault but ours...we selected the wrong people time and again .... but again its our fault and we will recitify it.....U want to know why people point fingers towards us well...Theres always someone to put the blame on today its our turn tomorrow it might be yours better watch out...

I really don't understand the problem with Indians. I mean WHAT THE HELL?. In every post some Indian guy is trying to bash Pakistan by saying we are beggars. I mean what is the problem with you people? Are we asking you for money? Or are we taking your share from USA?. Stop this non-sense, come with proper argument or just keep quit. Barking here wont help you guys!!!

Indians/GoI celebrating Sarabjit Singh and trying to defend him would make India a terrorist state by definition. We do not get the same treatment for Pakistani terrorists. That's expected, because they are terrorists. But why should an Indian one be let go?

I really don't understand the problem with Indians. I mean WHAT THE HELL?. In every post some Indian guy is trying to bash Pakistan by saying we are beggars. I mean what is the problem with you people? Are we asking you for money? Or are we taking your share from USA?. Stop this non-sense, come with proper argument or just keep quit. Barking here wont help you guys!!!

The Indians need to have a reality check over the aid they are recieving from WB, and other entities :)

anyway. The poor souls when out of logics start loosing the vision

The Indians need to have a reality check over the aid they are recieving from WB, and other entities :)

anyway. The poor souls when out of logics start loosing the vision

Correction its not Aid its Loan..Hope you understand the differences between those two

Hey what's so bad about aid? If india could get money for free, it wouldn't complain. And btw the aid given to us by US is cancelled out and made negative by all money lost due to WoT.

Why you indian people become jealous when you hear Pakistan is getting aid :flame:...
sarabjit singh shouldn't be given back alive...give his dead body....When it comes to indian media about sarbjit singh..they play a very emotional song in background and say sarabh is innocent..and when pakistani dead bodies are given back to pakistan,there is no news about them..two times we have given them two men back alive,and in reward we got two dead bodies of our citizens....

Last edited:
Hey what's so bad about aid? If india could get money for free, it wouldn't complain. And btw the aid given to us by US is cancelled out and made negative by all money lost due to WoT.

Correct me if i am wrong but is separate money giving to you for WoT ??

Correct me if i am wrong but is separate money giving to you for WoT ??

Nope. As far as US aid goes, it is the only money for WoT given to us by US. They might give us extra sometimes for victims of war such as in Swat operation but that's not much and it's meant for those reasons. They gave us 10B so far but that was cancelled out and made negative by the money spent by Pakistan. NATO also gives Pakistan some money but that's for the transit facilities Pakistan provides.

I personally believe Sarbajit is innocent but I agree he should be hanged till death now, let him rest in peace!

Back
Top Bottom