What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion for you buddy, jus pass across Katrina Kaif and see the magic :pakistan:

Yeah i know she will be stunned to see her Dreamboy :lol::lol::lol:

I know she might not be able to control herself but i will try to keep it secret :cheesy: and will not try to take advantage of the situation.

I know she will be vey impressed if i pass across Katrina Jee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sur said:
ابا جى تو پاکستان کے ھوليں بچوں کى ديکھى جاٴے گى

I doubt father sahib staying in Pakistan in long run,,, I smell "Ghar Damaad"
Will Shoaib Malik settle in Hyderabad?
By: B V Shiva Shankar Date: 2010-04-14 Place: Hyderabad

The Pakistani cricketer has reportedly agreed to his Hyderabadi bride's wish to set up home in the city....Shoaib to set up home in Hyderabad after their marriage. ...Qubool hai? Shoaib has reportedly agreed to settle in India before he hangs his boots.

My predictions coming true... or what!!!

Jootiya khaye ga bacha.......... if he decided to shift in India :P...

Jootiyaan to unhain parnee chahiyain joo "An'nay Waah" Malik sahib ke favour kartay rahay hain while all the time I was warning ppl that this guy is NOT sincere to Pakistan... He plan to become rich in IPL etc... All bragging about Pak Guy stealing indian gal will lick the dust...

Chak'ki chalao tum loog aur tail jalayay ga india....
rigmedscn.gif

:D:D:D:D :pakistan:
Aaee samajh!!! Keh Agley bhi gai?

aage bhi teri izzat ka satyanas ho chuka hai...joh bachi khuchi rah gayi hai usay naa ganwa
Iz'zat bhee oon logoon ke pleet ho gee Jo is namak haram kay peechay aik bay-kasoor Aisha par tohmat lagatay rahay hain... InshALLAH. Balkeh hoo he chokee hay Shoaib key Talaak kay ba'ad.
i have heard on ARY-News that there reports in Indian Media that he'll stay in India after his marriage even if his passport would recover

ھور چوپو

Now NDTV is also reporting Shoaib Mallik is planning to settle down in Hyderabad..

Hope this news is wrong else few people will commit suicide here.. lol

even if the news is true so what, if shoaib's ok with being "ghar jamaee" then we don't mind even when he applies for indian citizenship, we simply don't give a s**t what he does with his life.

That was the only poster girl that Indian men had, Pakistani chap took that away too :rofl:

Oh no.. but right now it looks like she stole former Pakistan captain and took him to Hyderabad... Bhaiya sambhal lo kahin munda haath se na nikal jaaye... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom