What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, india holds good carre oppurtunitues for not only for pakistanis ,but citizens of many other differernt countries.So the point u tried hard to evade is that india holds opputunitess thats why it attracts attention talent around the world where pakistan badly lacks in the same.

Just take the example of IPL or Bollywood.

great why don't you offer it to your own people instead of pakistanis then ? it works both ways pakistan has the talent thats why indians always trying to recruit them aren't indians good enough ? I'm sure there plenty of indians who would love to work in bollywood instead of you guys giving opportunies to foreigners....

Yes, its do depend on our wish and sentiments,as u can recall, Pakistani cricketers got no takers among the IPL team owners this year.And it didnt hamper its business prospect,infact it bigger than ever before.

good for you tell it to shah rukh khan who was whining about not being able to get pakistani players and why the anger against reema khan then ? I don't even like her but you guys took it personal and your media started portraying her as arrogant seeing herself as too good for bollywood just coz she said no indian film offers.

Making money off us ??:cheesy:

They are only getting paid for thier work, no work no pay.

ofcourse they have to work to make money but who's the ones paying them for their services ? indians so they are making money from you.

And when was the last time u hear pakistani artist crying foul for his work being copied in india,other than as lame egoistic excues of pakistani fans ??

they are not cry babies like indian artists not to mention some of them probably don't even know their work's been copied........

If anything it makes him happy that his product getting attention in india and some producer may offer him a break in bollywood nexttime .So accept the reality my friend ,there should be shame in it.

lol sure thats why your the ones who've approached them in most cases (not the other way around)and most pakistanis you've asked to appear in bollywood movies usually turned you down .If anything makes bollywood happy it's foreigners helping your film industry in many cases they are pakistanis accept the reality my friend no shame in it.

funny thing is i was actually siding with indians and was the only pakistani admitting pakistani girls also marry indians boys but then you guys started trolling with that comment i quoted. :angry:

Those Sikhs are pakistani nationals ,arent they??
Whats ur point??

It was in reply to your rant...

I wish pakistan can offer us something attrative career wise or its safe for us indians to travel in there, like we find scores of pakistanis hanging around in here in india, so much so that even it took Ajmal Kasab and co land in india uninvited

Pakistani Nationals.?? wonder what translates into your enlightenment.! :disagree:

They converge from all over the world to attend Guru Nanak's Celebrations.

great why don't you offer it to your own people instead of pakistanis then ? it works both ways pakistan has the talent thats why indians always trying to recruit them aren't indians good enough ? I'm sure there plenty of indians who would love to work in bollywood instead of you guys giving opportunies to foreigners....

Though I have no problem with Pakistani Singers singing in Bollywood but statement like these makes me think otherwise. How many Pakistani singers do you think are working in Bollywood? Do you think loss of them will cause any kind of problems for the industry?
Don't project it as if there won't be Bollywood without the said singers. There are lot more talented 'Indian" singers in Bollywood but the industry works in a certain fashion i.e. if something is hit everybody starts following the same formula. But remember fashion changes with time.

good for you tell it to shah rukh khan who was whining about not being able to get pakistani players and why the anger against reema khan then ? I don't even like her but you guys took it personal and your media started portraying her as arrogant seeing herself as too good for bollywood just coz she said no indian film offers.

That happened after it was made a political issue by Pakistanis and Shahrukh has its own fan following in Pakistan so the statement was for obvious reasons.

ofcourse they have to work to make money but who's the ones paying them for their services ? indians so they are making money from you.

Nothing wrong with it. They work they get money, end of story, there is nothing to thump your chest about it.

they are not cry babies like indian artists not to mention some of them probably don't even know their work's been copied........

Protecting ones work is one's own responsibility and if he doesn't act against the theft then why take a moral high ground on the issue? for ex, if there is a theft in your household you report it to police.. right? Its your responsibility to report it and if you don't do that then just forget about what has been stolen.. simple rule.. "Act else forget"

lol sure thats why your the ones who've approached them in most cases (not the other way around)and most pakistanis you've asked to appear in bollywood movies usually turned you down .If anything makes bollywood happy it's foreigners helping your film industry in many cases they are pakistanis accept the reality my friend no shame in it.

An article for you.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/18910/India-hot-destination-Pakistani-rock-bands.html

Last edited:
good to know....hope she can represent her country at least on this aspect

would provide much needed relief

1100912521-1.gif

Zaki bhai hurr kisse ko hee moulana bana dettain hein app:)....SARKAR THORA HUTH HOOLA RUKHO:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom