What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't equate all of us with the opinions of a few.

Also, she's not the biggest female soprtsperson in India, its Saina Nehwal, but you've not heard about her because she's not as 'interesting' ;)

Personally I wish them all the best, its their personal life, I just hope she improves her performance though and wins some tournaments for India.

i had mentioned abt Saina on this thread long back and did let them know that she is world no. 5....but true as she is not the happening babe...and all what she believes in is her sport and no other stuff ppl might not wanna know / talk abt her...

Is there any new development regarding to this marriage episode?.

Serious question...Ive never heard about any Indian man marrying or dating a Pakistan girl. Why? Surely if you consider the Muslim population in India its large enough and similar enough to choose a match...and seriously cannot think of any...such case.

If Pakistani women members please respond.

lol I have so man cases in my family can't even list them all i'll give 3 who are closest to me my sister is married to an indian and one of my cousins(who is an indian guy) also married and now has kids with a very pretty pakistani girl (when i learnt about his impending marriage i even joked with him that you "stole" one of our beautiful girls) another one of my "aunties" my mother's cousin married an indian muslim man too it happens alot ofcourse they're not famous so no media coverage.They all happily married still :)

Last edited:
lol my sister is married to an indian one of my cousins(who is an indian guy) also married and now has kids with a very pretty pakistani girl (when i learnt about his impending marriage i even joked with him that you "stole" one of our beautiful girls) another one of my mother's cousins married an indian muslim man too it happens alot ofcourse they're not famous so no media coverage.They all happily married still :)

Ask your relatives, if their Passports were ever confiscated.

You mean when there were FIRs registered against them with Pakistani police right?

Wonder in which category the above statement would thrive in.....

Trolling or Sour Grapes. :woot:

lol I have so man cases in my family can't even list them all i'll give 3 who are closest to me my sister is married to an indian and one of my cousins(who is an indian guy) also married and now has kids with a very pretty pakistani girl (when i learnt about his impending marriage i even joked with him that you "stole" one of our beautiful girls) another one of my "aunties" my mother's cousin married an indian muslim man too it happens alot ofcourse they're not famous so no media coverage.They all happily married still :)

Dude common you know very well this doesn't happen alot in the U.K, you don't live in the big cities as i remember you once saying and thats were the majority of the U.K asians are congregated. Honestly maybe i could be wrong hopefully other Pakistanis based in U.K can give their opinion on this matter but from what I've heard and from my own personal perspective, Pakistani-Indian marriages aren't common at all and if there is a marriage between the two communities ninety-nine times out of a hundred its the girl whose an Indian.

Btw bro your family seems like one in a million.

Pakistani-Indian marriages aren't common at all and if there is a marriage between the two communities ninety-nine times out of a hundred its the girl whose an Indian.

i agree...

Dude common you know very well this doesn't happen alot in the U.K, you don't live in the big cities as i remember you once saying and thats were the majority of the U.K asians are congregated. Honestly maybe i could be wrong hopefully other Pakistanis based in U.K can give their opinion on this matter but from what I've heard and from my own personal perspective, Pakistani-Indian marriages aren't common at all and if there is a marriage between the two communities ninety-nine times out of a hundred its the girl whose an Indian.

well i dunno where you are but it's not one in a million it happens alot i'm sure any other unbiased pakistani will vouch for that too .Theres around 16 million mohajirs in pakistan they all have relations in india and it's often happens they like to search for partners and marry their kids to people from their old hometowns in india.

well i dunno where you are but it's not one in a million it happens alot i'm sure any other unbiased pakistani will vouch for that too .Theres around 16 million mohajirs in pakistan they all have relations in india and it's often happens they like to search for partners and marry their kids to people from their old hometowns in india.

mohajirs ???

if there is a marriage between the two communities ninety-nine times out of a hundred its the girl whose an Indian.

yes this part i do agree with based on personal experience.Vast majority of indo-pak marriages i have seen are between pakistani men and indian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom