Mission impossible :lol::lol:

on an undisclosed location

bc48e1257c30790efb7c0440a8cc-grande.jpg

indian-army-300x292.jpg

1249054717--090730-A-8880P-0033.jpg

:D

Sania is not that beautiful.
Agreed.
She's a F*cK-Worthy,,, "Disposible" B!t*h,,, use once & discard... She's NOT the type one would like to keep as "life" partner, unless he's himself like-minded...

THIS IS NOT THE GIRL SHOAIB FELL IN LOVE WITH: RASHID LATIF
I think ajki sabse strongest khabar iss maamlay main yeh hai.

Now there are eye witnesses backing up Shoaib's comments.
May be NOT the one he fell in "LOVE" with on internet, with BUT definitely the one whom he married & invited whole cricket-team to her house... what's that!!? "without having looked her"...!!! Yahhh right!!

I love the Islamic necklace Sania Bhabhi is wearing.
To me it's an insult to GOD Almighty's name,,, It's equivalent to indian movie songs using this name in exposy videos,,,

Last edited:
Agreed.
She's a F*cK-Worthy,,, "Disposible" B!t*h,,, use once & discard... She's NOT the type one would like to keep as "life" partner, unless he's himself like-minded...

no offence but

tujhe nahi mili toh mirchi lagi :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

This saga is getting murkier by the hour.

In yet another clinching evidence, Ayesha Siddiqui, the alleged first wife of Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik is understood to have submitted her first night clothes to the police.

According to the customs in traditional Muslim families, married girls preserve the clothes sported on the first night. As such, Ayesha also is learnt to have preserved the clothes. They have now become a concrete piece of evidence, as Ayesha reportedly told the police that the clothes have got the stains of Shoaib Malik’s semen.

“We spent intimate nights in Taj Krishna as well as Taj Residency (now Taj Deccan). As per the custom, the clothes are still with me,” she reportedly said and gave them to the Central Crime Station investigation authorities.

The police sent the clothes to the Forensic laboratory for examination. If the stains appear to be that of semen, then the police said they would have to take the blood samples of Shoaib to have the comparison.

Ayesha told the police that Shoaib had started ignoring her after she put on weight. As per his advice, she even had a Gastric bonding surgery at Indraprastha Apollo, she pointed out.

Police get Ayesha clothes with Shoaib semen!

In yet another clinching evidence, Ayesha Siddiqui, the alleged first wife of Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik is understood to have submitted her first night clothes to the police.

According to the customs in traditional Muslim families, married girls preserve the clothes sported on the first night. As such, Ayesha also is learnt to have preserved the clothes. They have now become a concrete piece of evidence, as Ayesha reportedly told the police that the clothes have got the stains of Shoaib Malik’s semen.

“We spent intimate nights in Taj Krishna as well as Taj Residency (now Taj Deccan). As per the custom, the clothes are still with me,” she reportedly said and gave them to the Central Crime Station investigation authorities.

The police sent the clothes to the Forensic laboratory for examination. If the stains appear to be that of semen, then the police said they would have to take the blood samples of Shoaib to have the comparison.

Ayesha told the police that Shoaib had started ignoring her after she put on weight. As per his advice, she even had a Gastric bonding surgery at Indraprastha Apollo, she pointed out.

chalo ab toh doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega....

btw is there such a custom of keeping your first night clothes??

TU tu , its a mission impossible for Us locals to Pick up girls as there is a fear of getting some sandle smashes on the head or worse case scenario fear of liters from her brother ! :lol:

TU tu , its a mission impossible for Us locals to Pick up girls as there is a fear of getting some sandle smashes on the head or worse case scenario fear of liters from her brother ! :lol:

this is a global phenomenon.....

ladki ke thappad ki goonj, then ladki ke nakhre , then ladki ke bhai ka dum.....:P

now sing with me...

we shall overcome...
we shall overcome.....
we shall overcome.......

one dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

:P

Which Muslim tradition says save the semen of your husband on your first time?

No other source reporting this. She hasn't also officially confirmed they ever had sex and that she had an abortion.

this is a global phenomenon.....

ladki ke thappad ki goonj, then ladki ke nakhre , then ladki ke bhai ka dum.....:P

now sing with me...

we shall overcome...
we shall overcome.....
we shall overcome.......

one dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

:P

That's you in the middle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it already,, same "LAME" one-sided novel written by Mr.malik & supporters,,, affair starting around 2001 & till 2005 he hadn't yet seen her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even indian movies can't fabricate such "crippled" story...

Whole cricket-team visiting in-Laws & he hadn't seen her...!!!

Even "Heer-Ranjha", "Sasi-Panoon", "Soni-Mahiwaal" would be ashamed at such an "e-LOVE"...
His sacrifice of NOT looking at his "e-Love" for 5 Years but inviting frnds over, should be written in same history books that also write, 9 11 was done by cave-dwellers,,,

Non-sense. I never heard about such tradition of preserving first night dress.

Blood of so called ayesha dress cannot prove that she spent night with Shoiab,

Indians have gone mad...:wave:

Last edited:
I read it already,, same "LAME" one-sided novel written by Mr.malik & supporters,,, affair starting around 2001 & till 2005 he hadn't yet seen her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even indian movies can't fabricate such "crippled" story...

Whole cricket-team visiting in-Laws & he hadn't seen her...!!!

Even "Heer-Ranjha", "Sasi-Panoon", "Soni-Mahiwaal" would be ashamed at such an "e-LOVE"...
His sacrifice of NOT looking at his "e-Love" for 5 Years but inviting frnds over, should be written in same history books that also write, 9 11 was done by cave-dwellers,,,
That's not an article, thats an interview. First ever on the matter.

35 witnesses of that reception say that they didn't see Ayesha of the photos only Maha.

Shoaib did the nikah to let Ayesha Siddiqui (of the photos) save her face in her community. He tried to meet her and made several visits to Hyderabad to prove it, once with the full team and she didn't turn up. He took his brother in law there and she didn't turn up. She still won't turn up.

There is a lot more credibility in Shoaibs words than hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom