What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Its a criminal case and the burden of proof is on the police..They have received a complaint from Siddiquis and have regisetered a case. They will investigate and determine if they can file a chargesheet.. The passport has been taken as evidence (not seized) to verify Ayesha's claims of Shoaib's India visits (which get stamped on passport at immigration).

Asim, cool down man..

Did he murdered ? Did he theft? Did he robbed?

Now even pepole in India accepting tthe truth, Malik is innocent.

Dont make this issue political. Miss Maha did wrong and sheillbe punished.

Every thing is cleared with Malik'sinterviews and last days press conference.

Police is going to return his passport today.

As I pointed out earlier internet marriage frauds are not uncommon. Perhaps the marriage did take place but Shoaib changed his mind as he grew up (he was only 18 - she was 25). Shoaib may be wrong in this case, but does not deserve jail.

Could not agree with you more; stupidity does not warrant jail time. However he is being very poorly advised. He should never have come to India without first settling this matter. Any good lawyer would have warned him about the possibility of this occuring. The laws on harassment of wife which i think are filed under the dowry act ( 498 A) are extremely tough and is frequently used (misused?) in marital disputes. These are usually non bailable leading to arrest and being sent to jail. It's an extremely common tactic in divorce cases and someone should have alerted him to this. The police have actually very little leeway in the matter and are bound to act according to the law.

He needs to settle this matter as soon as possible and not waste his energy on this case anymore. He has obviously moved on years ago whatever the truth in whichever story and now needs to put a full stop to this particular incident without getting into a messy battle. He has a lot to lose, Ms. Siddiqui does not. She can continue to make his life hell for a long time if he does not settle this.

Could not agree with you more; stupidity does not warrant jail time. However he is being very poorly advised. He should never have come to India without first settling this matter. Any good lawyer would have warned him about the possibility of this occuring. The laws on harassment of wife which i think are filed under the dowry act ( 498 A) are extremely tough and is frequently used (misused?) in marital disputes. These are usually non bailable leading to arrest and being sent to jail. It's an extremely common tactic in divorce cases and someone should have alerted him to this. The police have actually very little leeway in the matter and are bound to act according to the law.

He needs to settle this matter as soon as possible and not waste his energy on this case anymore. He has obviously moved on years ago whatever the truth in whichever story and now needs to put a full stop to this particular incident without getting into a messy battle. He has a lot to lose, Ms. Siddiqui does not. She can continue to make his life hell for a long time if he does not settle this.

These are all nonsense debates .............

He came there coz he is true person, he never felt guilty........And I am telling u, he will win.........and Sania will surely be proud to have such a strong, positive, right & true person for her life. :pakistan:

People like u, will keep crying and Malik will take Dulhania.....

Here, here. Precisely what I've been saying.

Section 498A is the most misused,it said. In 2008, more than 81,000 cases were registered under the section which resulted in arrest of 37369 women and 127492 men.

See it's not special treatment for Shoaib alone. This is a frequently used section and the women who are arrested under it are the men's mothers and sisters. Nobody is about to change this law and certainly not for Shoaib Malik. As i have said before he has been very poorly advised. No point in coming into the country and then saying that "I don't like your laws". Not one person charged under this section likes it, I assure you.

Once India arrests Shoaib, especially over these trumped up charges, India will lose all credibility internationally.

Nonsense...... hmmmm may be you are right. He is lucky that he is Pakistani and little celebrity making police authorities to practicing constraints.

FYI, Once FIR lodged police have all reason to get arrest warrent and take him to custody for investigation.

See it's not special treatment for Shoaib alone. This is a frequently used section and the women who are arrested under it are the men's mothers and sisters. Nobody is about to change this law and certainly not for Shoaib Malik. As i have said before he has been very poorly advised. No point in coming into the country and then saying that "I don't like your laws". Not one person charged under this section likes it, I assure you.

Oh man :hitwall:.

We know this law. But how can this be imposed on Malik.
Dont be like fool.
Malik is innocent.

Wt ur law say about punishment for miss Maha\Ayesha

Nonsense...... hmmmm may be you are right. He is lucky that he is Pakistani and little celebrity making police authorities to practicing constraints.

FYI, Once FIR lodged police have all reason to get arrest warrent and take him to custody for investigation.

So, In India......if any one without any reason can file FIR and the person get arrested. I can file on you. and you could be arrested.

So funny!!!!!!

Showing your own justice systems incompetence is not an assuaging factor for Pakistanis. Imagine this when anybody visits India, any dumbass chick can stand up and file 498A against them and have them detained?

Oh man :hitwall:.

We know this law. But how can this be imposed on Malik.
Dont be like fool.
Malik is innocent.

Wt ur law say about punishment for miss Maha\Ayesha

He is NOT above law and he never will be. There are severe charges against him. He and supporters should thanks Mr. Khan (police commissioner) to be nice with him.

No one here saying he is culprit but he is not a saint either.

Also ready post from Ban Glore carefully

1100903561-1.gif

Hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

1100903563-1.gif

1100903564-1.gif

Malik tu Dulhania lay jaey ga......:P.

So, In India......if any one without any reason can file FIR and the person get arrested. I can file on you. and you could be arrested.

So funny!!!!!!

It should be equally true to system in ur country? Can you elaborate how it does work on Pakistan. If a person try to marry second women without divorcing first or without her consent.

Showing your own justice systems incompetence is not an assuaging factor for Pakistanis. Imagine this when anybody visits India, any dumbass chick can stand up and file 498A against them and have them detained?

Miyan, bina aag ke dhuaan nahi hota.

Here we are, Half a billion Indian men standing free despite the Law. Applied for wives against husbands, and since she has nikaahnama, the accusation holds water.

Should you be worried?? Unless you have signed your document of marriage and later denying it - No need to worry...

He is NOT above law and he never will be. There are severe charges against him. He and supporters should thanks Mr. Khan (police commissioner) to be nice with him.

No one here saying he is culprit but he is not a saint either.

Also ready post from Ban Glore carefully

Well the law of your country is the law of your country even if it is the most ridiculous one that I might have come across. It gives a lot of leverage to one party and the other one is practically screwed till they can prove it otherwise. Technically the most common practice is that a case is filed a notice is served and then both the parties go in front of the judge who decides on the case and the last thing is when the police is involved. Where as in this case it is the complete opposite to the common norm.

These are all nonsense debates ..............

Agree ! Though I see that you are a vigorous participant in it. :victory:

He came there coz he is true person, he never felt guilty....

Good for him. unfortunately for him and you, the law does not take your own opinion as final.

And I am telling u, he will win.........and

As much as you are sure, I think Shoaib will much rather have his lawyer telling him that

Sania will surely be proud to have such a strong, positive, right & true person for her life. :pakistan:

I sure hope so for her sake. :yahoo:

People like u, will keep crying and Malik will take Dulhania.....

I'm sure you are trying to make some sort of a point here but for the life of me, I cannot understand what it is. You cannot point a single sentence that I have said anywhere which may suggest that I'm even slightly opposed to this marriage let alone be so devastated at the thought that I would find myself in a position of shedding tears over it.

keep your bigotry with yourself, I have no use for it.

You need two hands to clap...... no one asked him to mess up with that dumbass chick. There are 100 of celebrities visiting India from ur county. Why it happen to him? Think about it!!

Moral of story .... as you sow, so shall you reap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom