Sania bhabhi to quit Tennis in two years

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sania to play two more years

Updated at: 0242 PST, Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Sania to play two more years BIRMINGHAM: The spouse of Pakistani Test cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza has said she will quit tennis within two years, Geo news reported.

She said, “I want to concentrate on my married life and it is not any an easy job to stay away from husband soon after marriage”. “I will quit in two years”, she announced.

She said this while talking to media following her victory in very first encounter after wedding.

Sania defeated Taiwan’s Yung Jan by 6-1 and 6-4 in a match of WTA tournament here in Birmingham.

“I don’t want to disturb my personal life due to tennis”, she added.

Yup she has won the Wimbledon,French open,US open and the Australian open and has been the world no 1 for 1 year continuously.
She has nothing more to conquer in tennis and so she is retiring...

Jus kidding...:lol:

Wishing her all the best in her personal life...:cheers:

Yup she has won the Wimbledon,French open,US open and the Australian open and has been the world no 1 for 1 year continuously.
She has nothing more to conquer in tennis and so she is retiring...

Jus kidding...:lol:

Wishing her all the best in her personal life...:cheers:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Sania to play two more years

Updated at: 0242 PST, Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Sania to play two more years BIRMINGHAM: The spouse of Pakistani Test cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza has said she will quit tennis within two years, Geo news reported.

She said, “I want to concentrate on my married life and it is not any an easy job to stay away from husband soon after marriage”. “I will quit in two years”, she announced.

She said this while talking to media following her victory in very first encounter after wedding.

Sania defeated Taiwan’s Yung Jan by 6-1 and 6-4 in a match of WTA tournament here in Birmingham.

“I don’t want to disturb my personal life due to tennis”, she added.

Do saal baad Sania bhabi apney chantoo mantoo k saath khailein gi....:lol::lol:

Oh come on. The first two years are the real excitement. Whats in the married life after that?

I thought she said, she wont leave tennis, at least not anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom