What's new

Saint Antony blesses Kerala with defence projects

Nii Poda kalla nasrani... behave urself... making comments in regional languages wont help u ... as i am well versed in both ...

manasil avoda karuveri ... u nasranis r the one who support Jehadis to unlease violence on Hindus... thinking that u will benefit from it...not knowing that after us its ur heads which they r gonna hunt... another Nigeria in making ...

nii oru round poyyi va ,,, ketto da Mi..............

Nasrani's helped? How so? Trust me, we don;t sit down and allow folks to kill us off. If anything happens we wil act and act hard.

Pandi modi's land will get the products indeed...tanks, fighter jets in land sea and air.

Gujurat will be hit hard first in the event of a war.

but atleast in the name of malayalam, you guys are united, look at TN, we Tamils ourself do not care for the attrocities that is committed on various Tamils in the state by the rulling and opposition parties of the state.
Be happy that Kerala is not bad as other states
what is there to be so happy about ... Last time i visited i saw hate among people of all community ... so i dont wanna go back there... Our state discriminates between various communities ... Hindus r not even secondary but third grade citizen in Kerala ... what i saw is anger among Hindus ... & its increasing day by day ... if it explodes one day God only save the Gods own country ...

Common Hindus r treated like &hit ... worst then what u can ever imagine in any other Indian state... Kerala is systematically eliminating Hindus ...

What about the location? No Pakistan missiles with the current range can reach there.. Missiles produced from Trivandrum can export through Air or Sea as Air port and Sea port are near by..

Im pretty sure there are many locations in TN, KA too that satisfy that criteria. :)

i have no Personal Grudge on Good leaders like Antony & Aryadan Mohammed who have several time Made voices against the current government & requested to share power with the Hindus & stop alienating them from Kerala ...

Mate this happens in pretty much every democratic nation! Look at the US, the reason certain projects like the F-22 are allowed to burgeon and go so over budget is because the production of all the componat parts happens all over the US meaining that the F-22=jobs to many Americans and as such many politicans have a need to keep the F-22 alive.

It may be wrong but it is just how it is.

Seriously ? You want projects to go over-budget purposely because they benefit the economy ?

And I was not even talking about the project overruns or delays, but about how all defence psu s and manufacturing facilities are being pushed to Kerala even though everyone knows about the labor union problems in Kerala, just because the minister is a Keralite. In contrast, Tamil Nadu which has a far better industrial policy, better ancillary industries, more man-power and vast tracts of barren land is being continuously ignored. This minister is also threatening to stop buying rifles from the only one ordnance factory in TN.

Seriously ? You want projects to go over-budget purposely because they benefit the economy ?

And I was not even talking about the project overruns or delays, but about how all defence psu s and manufacturing facilities are being pushed to Kerala even though everyone knows about the labor union problems in Kerala, just because the minister is a Keralite. In contrast, Tamil Nadu which has a far better industrial policy, better ancillary industries, more man-power and vast tracts of barren land is being continuously ignored. This minister is also threatening to stop buying rifles from the only one ordnance factory in TN.

Listen time to share the wealth and distribute such projects to different places. Without AK Anthony, Kerala would never get a shot. Brahmos only came coz of Pillai who is malu. Look it another way, with Anthony exposing the problems in a national light hopefully more sane minds will push for change dealing with labor unions effectively.

But how is it gonna benefit Congress which has no presence in Tamil Nadu ....

Listen time to share the wealth and distribute such projects to different places. Without AK Anthony, Kerala would never get a shot. Brahmos only came coz of Pillai who is malu. Look it another way, with Anthony exposing the problems in a national light hopefully more sane minds will push for change dealing with labor unions effectively.

The problem is this is not a distribution. This is a one sided gifting to Kerala inspite of other places offering much more economic sense. And Kerala not getting a shot is because of the crappy labor attitude and industrial policy. Dont blame others for your faults. Also you cant correct the 60 year old attitudes by starting with high tech defence industries directly. Start from bottom up and work your way to the top. That is how states like TN, MH, Gujarat etc came up. And Brahmos came only because of Pillai ? Dude he did not develop Brahmos in his garage laboratory on his own money.

Oh btw, Dr.Sivathanu pillai was born in Nagerkoil in Tamil Nadu. There are pillai s in TN also.

Do you believe that my moving the Brhmos facility or production facility of fighter jet avionics into kerala will provide Kerala ppl direct employment? Do we all engineers by birth?

NO.

Its the local pool of talent that will always be exploited in any industry. Moreover why are you forgetting the so much employment that can be generated by setting up of ancillary industries.

The recuitment is all India level and any Indian who are meeting the criteria can get a job. Only some chai vala or grocery wala gonna get reward on this, nothing else. In fact it is a loss if you look at that way, the Kerala Govt. gave their land to central govt. to get the industry which does not contribute much to the employment. These all hi-tech jobs, not like rifle making etc.

CNC turning, lathe works, forging, fabrication jobs which dont need a PhD are there in all industries, especially defence manufacturing facilities.

Fully agree with KS... no leader has the right too favor his state when there r more states who r deserving ... here Antony has done a Mistake ...

But same has been done by when Lalu was Rail minister for Bihar, Mamata for W.Bengal when she was rail minister , when A.Raja was telecom minister for Tamil Nadu ...

Its just that Antony followed the suit ... obviously he had lot of pressure from local state Kangress committee & Chonia Gadi as well...

But if we look at the merit all these industries will either go to Gujarat,TN,Karnataka or Maharahstra ... then a question arises what will the other states get ...

But same has been done by when Lalu was Rail minister for Bihar, Mamata for W.Bengal when she was rail minister , when A.Raja was telecom minister for Tamil Nadu

Just for the record, Raja did jack for Tamil Nadu. There is nothing in telecom that can actually be made to favor one state to the exclusion of others.

Just for the record, Raja did jack for Tamil Nadu. There is nothing in telecom that can actually be made to favor one state to the exclusion of others.
But there where Tamil Ministers in Center who favored his state in past like rest of the regional minister dont u agree with that...

what ever it is its a mistake ...

The problem is this is not a distribution. This is a one sided gifting to Kerala inspite of other places offering much more economic sense. And Kerala not getting a shot is because of the crappy labor attitude and industrial policy. Dont blame others for your faults. Also you cant correct the 60 year old attitudes by starting with high tech defence industries directly. Start from bottom up and work your way to the top. That is how states like TN, MH, Gujarat etc came up. And Brahmos came only because of Pillai ? Dude he did not develop Brahmos in his garage laboratory on his own money.

Oh btw, Dr.Sivathanu pillai was born in Nagerkoil in Tamil Nadu. There are pillai s in TN also.

Don;t let the Central govt fool you with their demarctions. In ancient times, Nagercoil was a part of Kerala. In fact all of TN was under the control of Kerala kings :D. Who is blaming others.....Ask any malu here and they agree 110% that labor union is a huge stumbling block. That;s why ppl have started importing workers from Northeast and Bihar to work here. And I agree giving such contracts to one;s state is not right but I am all for it in this case as I want Kerala to succeed not just TN and Karntaka.

Don;t let the Central govt fool you with their demarctions. In ancient times, Nagercoil was a part of Kerala. In fact all of TN was under the control of Kerala kings :D. Who is blaming others.....Ask any malu here and they agree 110% that labor union is a huge stumbling block. That;s why ppl have started importing workers from Northeast and Bihar to work here. And I agree giving such contracts to one;s state is not right but I am all for it in this case as I want Kerala to succeed not just TN and Karntaka.

For that you have to start from the scratch. Build the foundation brick by brick and then only the sucess would be long lasting. Without changing the fundamentals, how much ever projects come nothing will actually improve. Anthony is not the defence minister for life.

ahem.. Here people are saying that Hindus are majority on Kerala, then they say they are treated like 3rd grade citizens? Where is the logic?? Why the Hindus party are not in power then?? Guys don't overrate the media news.. You have to be there to know the people. I know many Muslims from my own college(best engg college in the state) where they had a passion for knowledge and couldn't care less about religion. They tried hard to get into the defense/space org even when they had good offers from MNCs, even many didn't succeed due to tough criteria.

Back
Top Bottom