What's new

Saint Antony blesses Kerala with defence projects

If you look at TN, there is ordance factory, tank making facilities, air force base etc.

IN Karnataka, the whole HAL /DRDO is out there. So whats the big deal?

Those ordanance factory and CVRDE are what we called thatha kaalam facilities. Meaning built in our grandfather's generation. And they are already saying they wont be buying rifles from OF, Trichy in the near future. And an air force base does not generate employment. A defence psu would.

What unique factor does Kerala enjoy in educational, labor, business environment, ancillary sector that TN or KA doesnt except that the defence minister is a Keralite ? If this policy of Antony and the support you people give for that is not regionalism, what else is ?

If this is NOT regionalism at its worst, then what is ?

Apparently no one is a holy cow.

Off course, it is regionalism at its worst..

He himself said our state is not ideal for industries still he is encouraging defense sector to invest in Kerala..

For our defence: Every minister from every state is doing this, then why not ours too.. :enjoy:

Stop personal comments or else i promise ill make u cr@p in ur shadddiiiii...

kerala is already a Terrorist Hub ... & soon gonna be a worser then Kashmir no doubts about ... & these defense companies should not have there location in Kerala...better BJP government comes & changes Mr. Antonios decision ...

Where in this state where you see bomb explosions or voice for separate country?? Do you see CRPF or any other para military forces roaming around the streets?? Its just your bigotry that is speaking here. Nothing else.

What unique factor does Kerala enjoy in educational, labor, business environment, ancillary sector that TN or KA doesnt except that the defence minister is a Keralite ? If this policy of Antony and the support you people give for that is not regionalism, what else is ?

What about the location? No Pakistan missiles with the current range can reach there.. Missiles produced from Trivandrum can export through Air or Sea as Air port and Sea port are near by..

If this is NOT regionalism at its worst, then what is ?

Apparently no one is a holy cow.

Mate this happens in pretty much every democratic nation! Look at the US, the reason certain projects like the F-22 are allowed to burgeon and go so over budget is because the production of all the componat parts happens all over the US meaining that the F-22=jobs to many Americans and as such many politicans have a need to keep the F-22 alive.

It may be wrong but it is just how it is.

Those ordanance factory and CVRDE are what we called thatha kaalam facilities. Meaning built in our grandfather's generation. And they are already saying they wont be buying rifles from OF, Trichy in the near future. And an air force base does not generate employment. A defence psu would.

Do you believe that my moving the Brhmos facility or production facility of fighter jet avionics into kerala will provide Kerala ppl direct employment? Do we all engineers by birth?

NO.

The recuitment is all India level and any Indian who are meeting the criteria can get a job. Only some chai vala or grocery wala gonna get reward on this, nothing else. In fact it is a loss if you look at that way, the Kerala Govt. gave their land to central govt. to get the industry which does not contribute much to the employment. These all hi-tech jobs, not like rifle making etc.

Pandit Modi shall be given bigger piece of cake.

Podeee nareeeee. You wont do a damn thing. You complain of personal attacks yet you;re the one this forum spewing BS. If Kerala is a terrorist hub, then let the authorities take the necessary action. Give info so they can act on it. Instead of Bullshit.......let;s take a closer look at Nairs, shall we? You guys were extremely educated since old times and guarded your knowledge religiously, using religion as a means to create divides and barriers. Ask yourself, who were the first to convert to Islam in kerala? it wa sonly due to your forefather;s myopic sight that led to this. Even today, you Nairs will not share your knowledge with different castes, instead your type willingly bend over backwards to teach foreign goras. Your type make me sick. You won;t even help your own ppl but when a foreign gora comes by and wants to learn more, you jokers have and will do anything for them. Now that is a real eye opener into your mindset. Yet, you have the nerve to call others of other religions despicable names. I guess your Gods forgot to teach you some manners and respect. All these yrs, and your type still haven;t learned a damn thing or two. Truly sad. Of course, I was taught better and I won;t blame an entire group of ppl who the shortcomings of a few. You got that thendi?
Nii Poda kalla nasrani... behave urself... making comments in regional languages wont help u ... as i am well versed in both ...

manasil avoda karuveri ... u nasranis r the one who support Jehadis to unlease violence on Hindus... thinking that u will benefit from it...not knowing that after us its ur heads which they r gonna hunt... another Nigeria in making ...

nii oru round poyyi va ,,, ketto da Mi..............

Nii Poda kalla nasrani... behave urself... making comments in regional languages wont help u ... as i am well versed in both ...

manasil avoda karuveri ... u nasranis r the one who support Jehadis to unlease violence on Hindus... thinking that u will benefit from it...not knowing that after us its ur heads which they r gonna hunt... another Nigeria in making ...

nii oru round poyyi va ,,, ketto da Mi..............

back off both of you. Kerala is a good state as both its opposition and ruling join hands when it comes to peoples interest, this attitude I have not seen in any state. But central leaders from one state concentrating the centers decession in favour of their state is not welcomed, this happens in all ministry but needs to be curbed at all levels

Asaduddin Owaisi is still sitting rich in Hyderabad despite daily doing it... the shahi imam in Delhi is sitting pretty after openly declaring his hatred. Joker Nalayak er.. I mean Zakir Naik does that all the time.

Please tell me where is your "they will be in trouble" for these guys. :coffee:

Face it; our people and government suffer from stockholm syndrome.

Good point Teshring. But Hyderbad is a different ball game all together. I was referring to Kerala only, how these are more sane ppl thought lately I have reading some disturbing reports. No doubt it should be watched carefully. The guy you mentioned is a joke and he should be monitored at all costs. He was in Assam, so I really question his motives. In fact, there should be law passed in which anyone who waves a Pakstani falg should be given a life sentence. After the first 100 convictons, then ppl get the hint. I was referring to Hyderbad, since this occurs there quite commonly on Independence day.

Do you believe that my moving the Brhmos facility or production facility of fighter jet avionics into kerala will provide Kerala ppl direct employment? Do we all engineers by birth?

NO.

The recuitment is all India level and any Indian who are meeting the criteria can get a job. Only some chai vala or grocery wala gonna get reward on this, nothing else. In fact it is a loss if you look at that way, the Kerala Govt. gave their land to central govt. to get the industry which does not contribute much to the employment. These all hi-tech jobs, not like rifle making etc.

i agree the lowly chai walla cannot apply and need not apply. But it would act as an inspiration for 1000's youngsters in the state to be around this. I have noticed many youngsters in Kerala want to get into the defence industry and seeing this development would push more ppl into it, helping the domestic and indigenous industry.

back off both of you. Kerala is a good state as both its opposition and ruling join hands when it comes to peoples interest, this attitude I have not seen in any state. But central leaders from one state concentrating the centers decession in favour of their state is not welcomed, this happens in all ministry but needs to be curbed at all levels

Kerala a &hit state full of Pseudos where Minority is running the government keeping majority at bay... it is the biggest anti-Hindu state where both ruling party & the opposition are squeezing the Neck of Majority Hindus ... where for opportunity every able male has too leave either the state or the country ... a state whoes economy entirely depend on remittance send by Keraaite working in foreign land, Liquor sales & Hindu place of worship...

whats there to be so proud about this State ... but ya i am proud of its History but not its present ...

Eh...can you explain what world gyan they attain that others dont have or how it will help in defence industry ?

Working as cheap labor in Gulf does not count as worldview.

And before you jump on me about Tamilians, that doesnt count as worldview for Tamilians either.

Threatening would not be the worst, hijacking from inside would be.

Kerala is strategic in terms of location and dense plant growth. You assume cheap labor in Gulf is all done by malus but that is not true. Many are engineer, scientists, and businessmen. The combination of all 3 would be helpful in developing our domestic industry. Being in the gulf, they get to see a lot more than India in general but more than that techincal and science education is a big factor. TN is also a good location, I have no issues with TN being an arms hub.

Kerala a &hit state full of Pseudos where Minority is running the government keeping majority at bay... it is the biggest anti-Hindu state where both ruling party & the opposition are squeezing the Neck of Majority Hindus ... where for opportunity every able male has too leave either the state or the country ... a state whoes economy entirely depend on remittance send by Keraaite working in foreign land, Liquor sales & Hindu place of worship...

whats there to be so proud about this State ... but ya i am proud of its History but not its present ...

but atleast in the name of malayalam, you guys are united, look at TN, we Tamils ourself do not care for the attrocities that is committed on various Tamils in the state by the rulling and opposition parties of the state.
Be happy that Kerala is not bad as other states

Back
Top Bottom