What's new

Saeed Ajmal and Tendulkar - What is the agenda of Indian media??

I donate this banana to you:

14o3uyh.jpg

LoL WTF!!! bro - my coffee on my monitor hahahahaha....:rofl::rofl:

Chill down , still doesn't solve the problem of pakistani cricketer making a fool out of himself...;), and I don't think ignorance is a default position with Palistanis, or is

We are not Palestinians and keep the banana, bora waqt me kam aiga.

You too chill down lil boy, I know banana is a favorite with pakistani men for morw rhan one reason, you maybe no different,

Sure we use it for eating... and the other use is shoving it up little indian trannies ... bandit queen ..

Onn addiotional thougjt, ajmaal may need a banana more, to plug his farting you know..;)

We are not talkin abt lil homo indians cricketers..:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFxBAeqfik

@Rafi what do u say paa ji!

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy seems uneducated, is 35 years too late for this namoona to go to school or madarssa.

I can donate something towards his education too :lol:

and who cares for your fuc***g opinion :azn:
Butt Hurt 3 :rofl:

Even the Indian newspaper were quoting the good sense of humour of Ajmal .

The only one who is trying to make an issue out of it are pakistanis .

But then again what can we say , they are pakistanis .

Pakistani making an issue of saeed Ajmal saying this?
does it make any sense!

This is childish joke!!... Saaed ajmal should know that he is making statement On God of cricket. He should show professional attitude in the International Media..... Saeed ajmal is not a club type cricketer that he will not get attention in the international media. He is ambassador of Pakistan Now... His every statement and every word on other counts very much..... He should show professional attitude. Sorry to say, He is making fun of himself!!

Pakistani making an issue of saeed Ajmal saying this?
does it make any sense!

I forced Sachin Tendulkar to retire from ODIs, jokes Saeed Ajmal - Times Of India

I forced Sachin Tendulkar's ODI retirement, jokes Saeed Ajmal

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/feat...-sachin-tendulkar-quit-odis-jokes-saeed-ajmal

Do you see Indian newspaper making an issue ???

Every single one of them were quoting his good sense of humour .

So the only issue is in the head of OP and subsequent pdf pakistanis who were blowing out the issue , where none exists .

I forced Sachin Tendulkar to retire from ODIs, jokes Saeed Ajmal - Times Of India

I forced Sachin Tendulkar's ODI retirement, jokes Saeed Ajmal

Pakistan spinner Saeed Ajmal jokes he forced Sachin Tendulkar to retire from ODIs | Cricket - Interviews | NDTVSports.com

Do you see Indian newspaper making an issue ???

Every single one of them were quoting his good sense of humour .

So the only issue is in the head of OP and subsequent pdf pakistanis who were blowing out the issue , where none exists .

don't overreact dear

there is another threat in which educated Indian are showing their anger against Saeed because of his joke. If these educated are criticizing Saeed Ajmal by knowing that it was a joke then half-educated Indians were surely cursing and abusing him. Its the general mentality of your side, even can't bear a joke.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...-tendulkar-retire-odis-jokes-saeed-ajmal.html

on the other side at LOC one Major one Captain and other Soldiers have been martyred by Indian shelling but PM Nawaz still saying we want peace with India but instead of appreciating his spirit Indian media is showing PM Nawaz in a negative way.

they must hav said so in response to somthing weird you ppl hav first xpressed!

What weird Marshu?. Here Afridi was praising Indians like he is going to stay here forever.. I started to have respect for that guy for the first time.. When he landed in Pakistan.. He turned 180 degree and shown his aukat..

don't overreact dear

there is another threat in which educated Indian are showing their anger against Saeed because of his joke. If these educated are criticizing Saeed Ajmal by knowing that it was a joke then half-educated Indians were surely cursing and abusing him. Its the general mentality of your side, even can't bear a joke.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...-tendulkar-retire-odis-jokes-saeed-ajmal.html

The advice in the bold suits your compatriots better .

I dont know what is the fuss is all about? No body loose the sleep over it.. Every body read it and get back to their own life.. I dont know why making an issue out of it noW??

What weird Marshu?. Here Afridi was praising Indians like he is going to stay here forever.. I started to have respect for that guy for the first time.. When he landed in Pakistan.. He turned 180 degree and shown his aukat..

seiko y so angry :cray: just xpressed somthing had in mind:undecided:

Am not angry dumbooo... I am just saying things.. How can anyone be angry with little marhuu?.. You are the peace mascot of Indo-Pak relation :agree:

ok then its grt
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

ill first incite a war between india n pak,in support of iran
smileys-devil-397549.gif
n then later will make frendship between them
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

Back
Top Bottom