What's new

Sadda Haq film banned !!

It surely touched nations nerve...Keep in mind that post Indira killings it was Hindu's who saved our fellow beings from mobs.....Now equating anyone with Guru Gobind Singh Ji is a sin and i am sure you would agree there....b/w lot of mess had followed thereafter....so let's not add anything to fire....having said that i believe this film should be released as soon as possible...

No one compared anyone to Sri Guru Jee. Listen to the song carefully. It said all the people mentioned in the song are considered Baaghi(rebels) by the government of their times.

And yes you are right, many honourable Hindus did the brave thing by saving their Sikh neighbors and for that they are worthy of respect.. One of my friend's family was saved by his neighbor in UP.

1947 was not only a blot on india but also on punjab. Punjabis hold the record for carrying out probably the most humongous fratricide in human history.

I,stated a brutal fact of the proxy warfare. My personal opinions contradicts most of the things my own state does. Being critical doesn't equate to being cynical, at least not all the times. However my personal opinion on this movie or the Khalistan movement is that it should end,Punjabis should live in peace within the Indian fold, creating another nation even if they are successful will result in more chaos and instability.

Half naked pictures are not allowed.

That's bs.

It was a political picture.

Whatever 'MAN'.

I,stated a brutal fact of the proxy warfare. My personal opinions contradicts most of the things my own state does. Being critical doesn't equate to being cynical, at least not all the times. However my personal opinion on this movie or the Khalistan movement is that it should end,Punjabis should live in peace within the Indian fold, creating another nation even if they are successful will result in more chaos and instability.

Acting like the messenger of peace now. That seems quite contradictory from you when previously you wrote:

Our purpose was achieved when we got loads of them killed by their own countrymen by boiling up a non existent imagined state of Khalistan,having their holiest place bombed by their own countrymen and using them to assassinate their own prime minister. They owed us that for killing a huge number of us while migrating.

I do sincerely hope,that the GOI will mop them up once in a while

I don't care if Sikhs have their own country.

I just felt bad for them when their women was raped and their men butchered. It was a sad sight to see.

But Sikhs today are beghairats and act like nothing happened. So, I'm not anyone to say anything.

Acting like the messenger of peace now. That seems quite contradictory from you when previously you wrote:

Our purpose was achieved when we got loads of them killed by their own countrymen by boiling up a non existent imagined state of Khalistan,having their holiest place bombed by their own countrymen and using them to assassinate their own prime minister. They owed us that for killing a huge number of us while migrating.

I do sincerely hope,that the GOI will mop them up once in a while

It was a state objective, its a truth in relation to Benazir's controversial decision to pull the plug on Khalistan movement, a lot of folks in Pakistan were deeply unhappy,however i believe it was a timely decision on her behalf even when we werent given what we were promised in return, it was worth it, its a truth which must be told.

I am not a messenger of peace, nor do i like to act like one. I hold my personal opinions,and express them if they are needed to be expressed. We are in a state of war with India, we are getting our fairpart of the "blowback",it works both ways.

Best regards

Whatever, we all Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Christian are Indians. In civilian governments, we will face some problems but still we love each others.

I remember 10 years back that time our PM was HIndu ( Mr.Atal Bihari vajpaye), President was muslim (Dr. Abdul Kalam) and now present our PM is Sikh (Mr. Manmohan singh)..

Well, Bade bade deshon me choti moti baatein hoti rahti hai....... per finally hum ek hi table me raat ko dinner karte hai chahe din me kita bhi fight kar le............

I don't wanna to say, about pakistan or china. I believe they should know better than me...

In India it seems like Hindus are the only ones that have pounced of every minority.

Forget about other religions woh toh apne dalit or shudhron ko bhi ney chor tay. :lol:

It was a state objective, its a truth in relation to Benazir's controversial decision to pull the plug on Khalistan movement, a lot of folks in Pakistan were deeply unhappy,however i believe it was a timely decision on her behalf even when we werent given what we were promised in return, it was worth it, its a truth which must be told.

I am not a messenger of peace, nor do i like to act like one. I hold my personal opinions,and express them if they are needed to be expressed.

Best regards

Let me repeat again....Khalistan movement did not die because somebody put a plug on it...In fact it died and that's why a plug was put in because continuing the support would bring more bad than good....Neither Pakistan created the situation nor does it killed the movement...Pakistan out of opportunist intentions try to use troubled waters for its own good....and that's it...

Questions to Indian members

Has there been, a comprehensive peace process between the Khalistan movement and GOI?

Let me repeat again....Khalistan movement did not die because somebody put a plug on it...In fact it died and that's why a plug was put in because continuing the support would bring more bad than good....Neither Pakistan created the situation nor does it killed the movement...Pakistan out of opportunist intentions try to use troubled waters for its own good....and that's it...

We can agree to disagree on this.

Has there been, a comprehensive peace process between the Khalistan movement and GOI?

Not really. There was an accord signed by Rajiv Gandhi with Harcharan Singh Longowal who was promptly assasinated. It essentially boiled down to the Indian state crushing the militants & the support for militant ideology (not wide spread in the first place) dissipating.

Sikhs don't deserve a country,giving up support for Khalistan was the best decision ever made by Benazir.Im glad to see the Indian govt kicking separatist's ambitions.

Sikhs have also been responsible for other slights to Pakistan.
A Sikh was commander responsible for the East Pakistan sector during 1971 war.

But you know Aeronaut, this game of retribution never ends.
India paid back Pakistan with interest for the Khalistan movement by taking Siachen and sponsoring insurgencies in Pakistan as well.

ummmm no not really.....GOI has acted in the most brutal and cold way of dealing with the movement....M.Fu#### like Beant Singh and KPS Gill who are even today hailed as heroes were given a free hand....

Anyhow it was a religious movement and when the movement went after vested interests as well as the mess it created people just withdrew their support....GOI acted like a perfect d1ck...unfortunately....

oye! saadde naal jo charaasi vich hoya, tera khoon udhe vaaste "boil" nahi hunda?

I knw who were responsible for those incidents and how to channelize my anger towards them...par eho jehi ghatiya gallan jede kuch Sikh veer karde ne equating that idiot with our Guru jinna ne eh panth banayi siga ona te bada taras aanda ae. My family belongs to Delhi n still live there for last 40 years par jo chaurasich hoya os chiz nu counter karan layi main ek separatist leader(read terrorist) nu apne Guru da darja dava ? na veerji...meri Sikhi mainu ae ijazat vi nai dendi. Jede log Swarn Mandir andar bandookan fadke te Gurdwara complex nu apna adda bana ke baithe si main una nu gaalan de alawa kuch nai de sakda. Ki samjhda si Bhindrawale apne aap nu je o Akaal Takhtch rehn laga. Rehn de yaara...jinna zada gal karan ode bare ona gussa aunda ae.

Wht Indira did was wrong...her intention could have been right but her way was wrong. Jadon kuch Kashmiri terrorist Masjid andar jaake chupde taan saare kehnde ne maar dalo unna nu...jadon same gal Gurdwarech howe tan aapan muh mod layiye just bcz apne dharam te gal aa jandi ae ? What happened in 84 riots was unexplainable and failure of our judiciary to convict those responsible is appalling as well but do we get any moral advantage of that when some of our own stand against punishments to guys like Rajoana as well ? Too many questions to answer among ourselves before we start questioning others.

Sikhs have also been responsible for other slights to Pakistan.
A Sikh was commander responsible for the East Pakistan sector during 1971 war.

But you know Aeronaut, this game of retribution never ends.
India paid back Pakistan with interest for the Khalistan movement by taking Siachen and sponsoring insurgencies in Pakistan as well.

As i stated before, it works both ways.

Back
Top Bottom