What's new

Sad Video story of Pakistanis.

People of Pakistan rejected the growing Pakistan for the sake of fake democracy.
Pakistan was never so worst and corrupt as it is today.

Please go out and this time vote for the children of ghadari and noora sharif... so that they put every one in same position.

Remember Hillary Clinton suggested to tax middle class Pakistanis and overseas Pakistanis.

While these ba$tards are responsible for the debt of Pakistan.

YE KYA DIKHA DIYA ZALIM

it was my dinner time after i watch this video i hardly eat few spoons .:cry:

lanat ho mujh per her saal lakhoon kamaty hain gariyoon main ghoomty hai planes per safer kerty hain . khana itna khaty nhi jitna phenkty hain .pepsi adhi pee ker phenk dety hain .phir bhi kehty hum ghareeb hain :hitwall:

YE KYA DIKHA DIYA ZALIM

it was my dinner time after i watch this video i hardly eat few spoons .:cry:

lanat ho mujh per her saal lakhoon kamaty hain gariyoon main ghoomty hai planes per safer kerty hain . khana itna khaty nhi jitna phenkty hain .pepsi adhi pee ker phenk dety hain .phir bhi kehty hum ghareeb hain :hitwall:
Imran bhai hum log beyhis hu chukay hain , hamain faraq he nai parta k koi bhooka mar raha hai , bus hamain apni fikar pari hai , hum apnay style par lakhuun laga saktay hain , mujray par lakhuun luta saktay hain par ghareeb k liye Zakaat tak nai dey saktay .
We as a nation become selfish

People of Pakistan rejected the growing Pakistan for the sake of fake democracy.
Pakistan was never so worst and corrupt as it is today.

Please go out and this time vote for the children of ghadari and noora sharif... so that they put every one in same position.

Remember Hillary Clinton suggested to tax middle class Pakistanis and overseas Pakistanis.

While these ba$tards are responsible for the debt of Pakistan.

I disagree with that statement , who else could rule without will of people ?

Once people try a leader if they find it not good they can try other , would you suggest us any good dictator(like middle east who could rule for 50 or 70 year and after that his children will rule and it will continue and make people slaves) ?

dont think that its just a video clip , its one of thousands of sad stories which are present around us , but we dont care about them . You know the children died in this video , who is their killer ? Govt ? no sir we are killers of these innocent children because we did nothing for them . We All are criminals , yes we are criminals because they died of our negligence .

There is no reason why any Pakistani should starve. Another aspect is parents should not have more children than they can afford to support, understand the cost of raising a child.

After watching the video i have a heavy heart and pray that we all do our bit to make this story a fictional one. Very sad and disturbing. I pray 2012 brings in more hope and prosperity into our nation and we remove this type of poverty. Thanks for reminding us of our duties.

I think Pakistanis who are rich anywhere in the world should invest alot in Pakistan, this will create alot of jobs & reduce poverty levels, this will result in benefit of Pakistan as a country too, donate charity organizations too but it is more better if you invest & establish own business that can create jobs for jobless peoples too.

Back
Top Bottom