What's new

Sad reality about our mentality...

Oh! Don't act like a retard. How many gated colonies have you seen which are brimming with filth?
they keep their gated colonies and mansion clean great ... what about the roads ? cigarette puffs are thrown out of the cars and so are cans and plastics .. the upper middle class and rich are educated idiots of India

If every one had a job and a house India would be as clean as western Europe I can assure you that!

If you genuinely think that middle class people dont waste and litter our cities, come back to India and make a reality check

That youtube video means nothing!! It is so dirty on that road already. Garbage piled up on sides and that is exactly how it works in India. Garbage is piled around on roads and workers come in pick it up from there. What you could do is install garbage bins around so that city remains clean. It takes money but corrupt government do not spend anything just deposit them in their bank accounts.
False i am a civil contractor myself ... govt has invested enough in installing dustbins and clean urinates ... next day they were vandalized. Govt also had tried in mumbai form a Clean mumbai squad .. people wouldnt pay fine and had to be dragged to the police stations.

Dont blame the government, blame the people!

No to an extent government is also to be blamed.
It so happened to me once that while in a park in India i wanted to throw few cola cans and chocolate wrappers, I could not find one dust bin in vicinity.So I put it in a polythene bag and kept it in my car.
If ppl dont get a place to dispose off waste then they would trash the roads and other public places.So government and citizen's attitude, both has to change.

Here in Hyd i have noticed the people blaming the govt for a lot of bad roads in the inner sections, like KPHB and Nizampeth. but no sooner has a new road been laid or repaired their are people who dig it up to lay their water lines or broadband connection. not to mention constructions sites dumping their materials on the road.
Its easy to criticize but difficult to act responsibly . that's the sad truth we all face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom