What's new

Sachin Tendulkar accepts Rajya Sabha nomination; Rekha, Anu Aga also on the

i don't know how you came to that conclusion.
he did not even contribute any thing big to the nation all he has done is play circket and he does it good. so i think he should stick with it unless he has an idea of supporting INDIA in its diplomatic and socio economic affires.

Well his job is to play cricket and he has done that honestly. If every person in our country had done his job honestly we would have been a superpower by now. And yes he earns a lot of money, but earning money is not a crime if you earn them legally and pay taxes on it. BTW he does a lot of charity, just doesn't publicize it. If he does his job as an MP honestly what's wrong with it ? But yes he should consider it only after he retires from international cricket.

i don't know how you came to that conclusion.
he did not even contribute any thing big to the nation all he has done is play circket and he does it good. so i think he should stick with it unless he has an idea of supporting INDIA in its diplomatic and socio economic affires.

A person doesn't play so well for the country's cricket team thinking only about himself. Such a person is obviously driven by a love of nationhood. A good example is our finest cricket - Imran Khan. Not a single person can doubt his commitment to Pakistan.

What good would he do in the parliament. Would he be there during the parliamentary sessions or would visit the parliament for photo sessions only.

QFT. We got the worst set of parliamentarians, except a deserving few.

If not Sachin any corrupt politician or gangster will be selected on that seat. Glad someone like Sachin is there. We all hate politics and want to stay away from it.But atleast we encourage clean national icon to enter in mess of politics.Regards.

Good Job. I think next step is to nominate him for premiership, so that our Khan gets some company into cricketer turned prime ministers league :P

Good Job. I think next step is to nominate him for premiership, so that our Khan gets some company into cricketer turned prime ministers league :P

hahahaha you kidding me ?? SRT will have enough of Polities with this seat of RS only :)
Mr. Khan has other plans though. Even I will like Mr. Khan as Pak PM

If not Sachin any corrupt politician or gangster will be selected on that seat. Glad someone like Sachin is there. We all hate politics and want to stay away from it.But atleast we encourage clean national icon to enter in mess of politics.Regards.

its true that this way we may have few true nationalists in Congress also otherwise COngress is increasingly becoming a party of traitors only :hitwall:

Congress gotto understand that if they want Sachin then he would be projected as Indian PM for the next election. Sachin Tendulkar won’t be used to help traitors like Rahul Gandhi/ Sonia Gandhi/ Manmohan Singh/ Digvijay Singh etc. If Sachin doest know politics then we have those who may guide him, If he doesn’t know economics then we have those who will tell him what this means. Anyone can become PM/ CM/ President if he is truthful to the nation. What Rajiv Gandhi knew when he became Indian PM while he was one of the most successful Indian PM and remained patriot number one of India till his end? he was just a pilot by profession and he was the man who first introduced computers in India :agree:. But Sachin type people won’t be used to help the traitors like Rahul Gandhi/ Sonia Gandhi get power :disagree:

Either Congress would project Sachin as Indian PM for the next election or, Sachin would simply kick Congress :wave:

its true that this way we may have few true nationalists in Congress also otherwise COngress is increasingly becoming a party of traitors only :hitwall:

Congress gotto understand that if they want Sachin then he would be projected as Indian PM for the next election. Sachin Tendulkar won’t be used to help traitors like Rahul Gandhi/ Sonia Gandhi/ Manmohan Singh/ Digvijay Singh etc. If Sachin doest know politics then we have those who may guide him, If he doesn’t know economics then we have those who will tell him what this means. Anyone can become PM/ CM/ President if he is truthful to the nation. What Rajiv Gandhi knew when he became Indian PM while he was one of the most successful Indian PM and remained patriot number one of India till his end? he was just a pilot by profession and he was the man who first introduced computers in India :agree:. But Sachin type people won’t be used to help the traitors like Rahul Gandhi/ Sonia Gandhi get power :disagree:

Either Congress would project Sachin as Indian PM for the next election or, Sachin would simply kick Congress :wave:

Today I saw an interview of Sachin Tendulkar and he said that he has sport man spirit to become a politician. And I then find, if he was a frontline batsman of the world for over 22 years then its obvious that he has a sports man spirit, true. But he is also the first man who could score over 200 runs in ODI's history, at the age of 36, and has the highest runs in test and ODI both with many other unique records then its because he is a Super Star of a top sport of the world. And as a politician, he may help India get a ‘super star spirit’ also, along with his sports man spirit :pop:

Once I said, while doing my BE in India, I prepared for civil services also but don’t we have those IAS officers on the secretarial positions who scored very high in those exams? I have experience of reading political/ economics news for over 20-25 years then don’t we have those high scorer IAS officers and top economists who have been ‘dealing’ with these every day politics/ economic issues for over 25-30 years? India has all the talent but the only thing we lack is, we need a true sports man spirit of an unique Super Star who may help India become a Super Star like Sachin in future. Ever if Sachin has been honored by Indian Air Force, he is more suitable for the position of Indian Prime Minister than President. And if he joins politics with congress, then he will first save Congress party who is fighting for its existence and at the same time he may help India get a Prime Minister ship of a Super Star sports man like Sachin. With my guts feeling, I find the chances are over 50% that India will get Sachin as Prime Minister in future. I think Sachin would target next world cup as his retirement time and then he would turn to lead Indian politics………..

Why are some people so pessimistic on Sachin becoming an MP?

Atleast wait and see what he does in parliament before passing any judgement. If nothing else, I hope he can at least revitalise the sports agenda in the Indian parliament and hopefully work towards improving the discovery and nurturing of sporting talent in India

IMO casting aspersions on the patriotism of a person based on whether he joins politics or what party or what socio-economic ideology he supports is preposterous and stupid. No sane person would consider Sachin as a traitor.

I use to be his biggest fan, but I am losing respect for him day by day. He accepted Rajya Sabha membership knowing fully well he is not going to be present even a single day. If at all he will go, it will be vote in favor of congress after command from madam.

I use to be his biggest fan, but I am losing respect for him day by day. He accepted Rajya Sabha membership knowing fully well he is not going to be present even a single day. If at all he will go, it will be vote in favor of congress after command from madam.

no the issue is will he go if there is a live parliament session going on and he is in INDIA ? And he has been choosen to be an MP in Rajya sabha only due to cricket. How can he chuck cricket to be in rajya sabha ?

who knows, he might be one of the person who has a swiss account and Congress is black mailing him to join politics on behalf of their party.

Sachin Tendulkar is accepting one of the 12 seats of RS that are reserved for the people of various fields like Art music business sports ans science. The sole purpose of these seats is to bring the talented people of these fields to RS as these people are mostly unlikely to contest the elections.
So the seat is not a CONGRESS seat.
In practical most of the members selected this way never get involved in policial matters. They just make contribution if and only if matter is of their field.
So Sachin will mostly keep it too that way.
Keeping in mind Sachin's approach to personal life in past he is not going to join any party and be a active politician like Sidhu.

pfft nobody beats our democracy our very elected leaders say they wont leave the office even if they r convicted screw the supreme court screw the constitution and screw screw the people...:p:P:p:P:p:P

you know if he plays his cards right he can become the imran khan of india. it pays off imran is about to become a prime minister. well an honest person would be good but doesnt he think he has enough excitement already:p:P

Atleast you having rights to enquire your PM but such thing is not possible at India. Our judicial system is utter failure we keeping it just for name sake.

Back
Top Bottom