What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

China's J-21 (F-60) New Stealth Fighter Test Flight :cheesy::cheesy: :police::police:
d4938cfb.jpg

6d50dc83.jpg

Didn't get the F22 rear design cause the J20 doesn't have this.
Raptor%20rear.JPG

Leave the engines.. I was referring to the tail empennage and the rear fuselage layout.
It is more similar to the F-22 than the F-35.

J-31/J-21 will change to single too ,maybe fromthe 3-rd prototype :azn:
no, it wont change, its a downgrade stealth fighter for export, they meant to increase the frontal rcs with that two pieces canopy, i think Pakistan should really think again before she do her stealth fighter procurement, J-31/F-60 obviously is not the best one around especially consider its pair of rd-33, the development of its standard Equipment ws-13 is far from guarantee.

no PLA front line Equipment are available for export, thus J-20 is not available for Pakistan, the only stealth fighter that China can offer is this one, J-31,

I was really expecting an exportable version of stealth generation fighter from china , smaller as compared to J20 & equiped with ws-13 engines. Does this new aircraft has ws-13 or what size of an engine . This would be really great for pakistan , the speed at which china is working on stealth fighter jets or even other military hardwares is unbelievable and enjoyable at same time . :china: If this new baby is for real ...... then does it mean that pakistan would skip over with J-10's ?

no, it wont change, its a downgrade stealth fighter for export, they meant to increase the frontal rcs with that two pieces canopy, i think Pakistan should really think again before she do her stealth fighter procurement, J-31/F-60 obviously is not the best one around especially consider its pair of rd-33, the development of its standard Equipment ws-13 is far from guarantee.

no PLA front line Equipment are available for export, thus J-20 is not available for Pakistan, the only stealth fighter that China can offer is this one, J-31,
J-31 is obviously the best choice PAF can go for. Yes, it's a downgrade of J-20 but it's stealthy body is far better than any 4/4.5th fighter available. Without external payload, it reduces drag and clean streamline profile reduces RCS. It's very similar to F-22 but far cleaner look than PAKFA and F-35. As for engine, I don't think it's a problem. Obviously , they has already take into the engine option before decide go ahead with the project. WS-13 is a far less ambition project than WS-15. It will be less problematic than J-10 since the engine supplier company is under shenyang umbrella.

This is going to get awfully interesting.

Looks very familiar to J-20. Some major differences I can see are:

No canards.
Nose landing gear.
And a bit on the rear end.

What is that insignia on the tail? Some squadron or centre?

BTW, anybody remember that airframe that was being transported on a truck some time back?

Back
Top Bottom